Have you ever realized how insignificant your existence on this planet really is?

Have you ever realized how insignificant your existence on this planet really is?

That happened to me back when I was in the 6th grade, I'll never forget it.
My dad took us to a baseball game at a stadium. I didn't care about baseball at all but I got surprised when we got there.
There were so many people out there, it was like all of Japanese people were packed in the stadium.
Then I turned to my dad and asked him how many people were there.
He said since the stadium was full, it was like 50,000.
On my way home, I saw tons of people walking towards the station like a massive current as well and that made me surprised again.
When I got home, because I already learned the Japan's population was like 100 million in social study, I divided it by 50,000 using my calculator.
The answer was 2,000.
I was at a loss completely. The crowd in the stadium that looked like very large was just a fraction of the entire population.
After that, I noticed it.
Until then, I thought I was kinda a special person, it was fun to be with my family, and I had fun with my classmates too.
I believed people and things around me were literally special and I was as well.
But it wasn't true.
Those kind of things were really ordinary and happened all over the places in Japan.
Waking up, brushing my teeth, going to school, and going to sleep, there was nothing special about my life.
I felt like everything I thought was cool and interesting faded away to a gray void.
But if there were so many people in this world, then there had to be someone who was living in a weird and special life.
If so, why wasn't that me?

That's how I realized that.

>Have you ever realized how insignificant your existence on this planet really is?

Whats even the big obsession with being significant? Live your life and die, nothing else you can do.

Nice blog fag.

Don't you wanna be special?
or it's just you had to compromise at some point?

Fuck off this is not your blog.

ha ha the joke is that she's actually special

Haruhi had some real 2deep4u shit that got covered by its SoL antics.
>muh special life
what a cunt. just live. who cares how many people there are and what they do. i wanna skull fuck her so bad.

Thanks but at least give me your opinion or experience ok?

Answer me or go away

What do you think of this?

>newfags

Special as in what? You want people to kiss your ass or something? Unenviable disposition lol.

It's not a blog, it's a scene from Haruhi.

>What do you think of this?
What do I think of what?

I noticed after replying, but you can't really expect everybody to go through the whole text when the first indication that it's not just some spam comes so late in the wall of text.

It's sad that you don't recognise it from the outset.

So when did you know you have to live normally?
It's not like you knew it from the very start isn't it?

So what's your thought?

Not really
But meeting aliens is one of special things for me

There's been threads with the same picture and the same text before though.

It's been almost a decade.

It's just excuse after excuse with you.

What indication exactly?

Answer my question please
Have you ever realized it?

Ok, then answer now

wow, you came here before?

I should rewatch Jintai at some point.

I first noticed it was probably anime related when I read "Japanese". Then I thought of Haruhi.

>Answer my question please
It's not your question.

Hey guys, I don't care about if you noticed the reference or not here, just answer me ok?

But it is!
I know it's difficult to answer but you can!

You're not asking any questions though, you're quoting from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Don't you understand I'm asking BY QUOTING FROM HARUHI?
or maybe this was your first time to see this kind of question in your whole life time?

Oh just give it up already. The image is of a huge location from Haruhi which is used repeatedly, so you should have at least recognized that the most popular monologue of the show was the in the text of the OP through the image's indication.

If you're not a lying non-haruhi watching newfag, then you're just a forgetful moron. It's okay user.

If you were trying to ask such a question, that would be off topic and worthy of thread deletion. Thus, you couldn't possibly be doing so.

What?

He meant to quote me.

How can this thread be off-topic when this is from anime?
That is more impossible

Ah, alright

I have no memory of feeling special, I just remember feeling loved. Not that I haven't wanted to be special, but that's something different. I suppose I picked up my level of significance when I put two and two together after observing and interacting with people in a nearby park. There are clues everwhere but I don't think it had an impact until I watched a football game on TV and I saw the number of people attending. /blogshit

What was it like to notice that?
Did you get surprised or disappointed?

I'm bad at reflecting the world around me. The number of people surprised me, sure, but I believe I took the realization as a matter of fact.

>kyon is literally fedora tier
>Sup Forums somehow loves him
wew land.

Wendee Lee did it best, that scene in particular was well done.

Explain why you think of Kyon like that. Have you read the LN by the way?

I don't read anything Haruhi related. I just know that's he's fedora tier based on the euphoric pasta in the OP.

Really
Thanks anyway

He's not a bad guy though

Yeah, her voicing is really good I guess
Probably because her voice sounds exactly like Hirano Aya

>Wendee Lee

But Kyon didn't say that retard

It wasn't Kyon that OP is quoting.

WEW

It's summer alright

Do people who are defending Haruhi from an obvious memebait poster seriously not understand that Kyon is the one with the reality shaping ability and Haruhi is just his idealized waifu he mainifested? Anything she says his ultimately from him. I can't imagine anyone actually enjoying and watching the show, or even worse, reading the books, and not picking up on this, so maybe you're just metabaiting here, but whatever.

Whatever. Whoever says that is literally euphoric incarnate. Happy, Sup Forums?

Last time I saw this copypasta we had an actual discussion about philosophy and it was nice, can we do that next time?

>dubshit

Girls can't be euphoric, you're an idiot.

>Japan's population was like 100 million in social study, I divided it by 50,000 using my calculator.
>The answer was 2,000.
Should've divided 50000 by 100 mil instead.

I like that interpretation more, but there's nothing indicating that this MUST be true. It's just another possibility, and AFAIK the author doesn't want that to be canon.

Was this theory legitimate?

That would've fuck reality as we know it.

>I divided it by 50,000 using my calculator
>using my calculator
She's not Asian

>Girls can't be euphoric
Not until I shove my hyper weapon up their ass.

right
What went wrong here?

Is that the western/American style?
Come to think of it, they changed the calculation part to that even tho she actually divided by 5,000 in the Japanese ver.

She was only 12 back then

You'll enjoy this place more once you realize that not every dumb post is a troll.

And yeah, we've all gone over the Kyon is kami-sama theory a million times. If that is the case, it raises as many questions as it answers. Did he create her, or just change her? Both have insane implications.

I'd like to say "sumer" but the sad truth is, it is now "summer" all year round.

What's sumer?

>Is that the western/American style?
It just makes more sense to me find out what percentage of Japan's population was at the baseball game, rather than saying Japan's population is 2,000 times greater than that of the number of people at the baseball game.

You could just accomplish something

>He doesn't know about Sumer or the Sumerians

that's very interesting
usually Japanese people don't do that I guess
Looks like they bothered to westernize the show when dubbieg

What do you mean?

That's not what I meant, I just didn't understand why you put the sumer part

That scene defines the "Melancholy" she has, theres a duality between this and her reputed godhood. Like even IF she really is god, it doesn't make her immune from those insecurities. That or those insecurities relate to how she got her alleged powers.
As a general statement the scene is "babby's first existential crisis", I like it much better in the context of the anime.