Let's be real, Trump's comments about the NFL and now Puerto Rico are both autist-level

Let's be real, Trump's comments about the NFL and now Puerto Rico are both autist-level.

Why does he keep sperging out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Uc1pPsKt_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

former trump-supporter here this is fuckin hilarious watching trump crash and burn

youtube.com/watch?v=5Uc1pPsKt_s

I can't not like him.

He's clinically insane and rich enough to pay his doctor to lie to the nation and say otherwise? It's so obvious.

Let the magaman MAGA!

The left always overreacts to anything Trump says, which makes them look like cunts and reminds people why they want him in charge instead of the left.

>Why does he keep sperging out?

He is a narcissistic moran.

They're going to do that regardless though, why help them?

For the lulz faggot.

>Progressives pick a retarded fight by supporting millionaires over the national flag
>President twists the knife and capitalizes on said stupidity
>Progressives realize they need to cut bait and change the narrative
>Accuse Trump of ignoring Hurricane Maria
>Turns out entire Puerto Rican government is hugely complimentary to federal response
>Finally dig up one local politician willing to talk shit (despite being positive previously)
>Trump defends first responders

There's some sperging out here to be sure, but it's not coming from the white house

A majority of Americans wanted an outsider.
They aren't helping themselves this time around.

Moran?? Moron**

OMG Trump said mean things again?!

twitter should ban the president. twitter is going the way of the myspaces for allowing him to spew his raciset vitriol.

he's an idiot
he doesn't have any good genes
he has senile dementia
he's ignorant as a brick
probably he signs documents with an X

His core supporters probably don't care, but he is damaging his ability to get anyone in Washington to cooperate with him.

There was nothing to gain from getting involved in the NFL or in insulting the Puerto Rican mayor.

>crash
>burn
Hopefully not like a nuke. He has the codes for God's sake! The codes!

People can’t take the reality that the president is a normal guy with normal shitposting who doesn’t have a PR team telling him what to say

the left needs to stop being over-reactionary. if they want to beat trump they have to attack real issues not made up ones.

This, he is making bad decisions for 0 actual gain.

he's impulsive and a narcissist. not a criticism tho

let's be real. your shilling isn't fooling anyone.

Litterally stop liking what I don't like calling Trump an autist.
Eat shit.

>anyone whose thoughts differ from mine in an way is shill
>nuanced opinions do not exist

OP is a faggot, sage

It's justt 4d chess you fucking shareblue shill
MAGA
SHADILAY
AWOO

controlling the news cycle. he's a game show host at heart, basically president Kardashian.

>but he is damaging his ability to get anyone in Washington to cooperate with him.

this. People want him to burn all bridges but then he cant get anything done.

HELL YEAH FELLOW MAGALEDE
HAVE AN UPVOTE

Yeah I can't disagree. I definitely wanted him to win and still believe it was a good thing he did, but god damn why does he say such retarded shit all the time? How much of the good things he said while campaigning were really his own ideas? Any of it? I'm worried he'll damage the Republican party even worse than he had if he keeps this shit up.

This. Every sane person knows Trump won this one and the left are sperging themselves off a cliff. For the first time in my life I think shit is really about to hit the fan......get it niggers hit sports fans???

He couldn't do so regardless. Bush only managed a few wars and Obama only a failing healthcare system. Trump has to deal with Graham, Flake, McCain, Randlet and Collins.
Even if sucked all of their dicks, they still wouldn't give him anything.
That's why the midterms are so important.

Nice ironic concern trolling.

You don't need to be hear leftist over reaction to find his recent statements retarded. I don't even browse social media, I just read the tweets themselves and thought it was the dumbest shit. No filtering through "leftist ovetreactions" necessary.

but Trump ran on being a dealmaker who would break the gridlock in DC.

This. There are real issues to fix and hurting his influence over dumb shit just makes more things out of his reach to fix.

Nice buzzwords. Leave the internet for a change.

>his comments are (insert liberal dogma)
>doesn't post comments

False flag

>being this deluded

Puerto Rico is sent around 17 billion a year while on my pay about 3 billion in taxes and they can't provide a simple bottle of water to their citizens? Kek, if the u.s gave them independence they would all die.

>Trump needs to do X to win
>Trump doesn't do X but still wins
>Trump needs to do Y to be good!

I know, I can't believe we let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

but in all seriousness we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Damn, you two are soul mates

Holy shit.

Winning an election is completely different than making effective changes in government. Impressing dumb dumbs from flyover states, god bless them, isn't enough this time.

>pfbft it was practically impossible for Trump to lose the election! That's the easiest part jeeze!

>lay down, eat shit, and let media lie about you

OR

>go full Andy Jackson

I prefer him doing the latter.

not surprising he's acting in a way to piss off as many people as he can; Jackson is about the man's only hero.

Why are you quoting?

Washington isn't a miniature version of America. There is no "common folk" to appeal to. Everyone there is an elitist circlejerker, so you can't use the same tactics that relied on the common folk to get him the election.

>If we ignore all the positive stuff he's already done he's a do-nothing buffoon!

Winning elections and governing are two very different things. Trump is getting into random fights and starting controversies on an almost daily basis, but he needs to be able to get things done. Healthcare was a failure because of Congress and GOP establishment. But now Trump needs to actually get substantial shit done before 2018, including tax reform and infrastructure.

He takes any criticism against him personally. Why the fuck does he have to pick fights with Mika or the NFL or whomever?

>Trump is getting into random fights and starting controversies on an almost daily basis
dramafaggots being dramafaggots. Stop listening to all the fluffed up outrage of the news.
>Trump took a call from Taiwan and now China might be mad. So controversial!
>Trump said something negative about Sessions, is this the end of the republic? So controversial!
>Trump tweeted X but it didn't actually matter and turned out to be actually true! So controversial!
Just buckle in and shut the fuck up and let the man who defied all odds defy all odds.

Love him or hate him, I have yet been able to find fault with his criticisms towards those he has criticized. Sorry bro.

Why people give a fuck about what some president says?

You are retarded if you cant see the legitimacy of those tweets.

>Winning an election is completely different than making effective changes in government. Impressing dumb dumbs from flyover states, god bless them, isn't enough this time.
God you're fuckin boring.

Needing some extra money aye?

Dude.

This is the first time I legitimately felt sad for Latinos. You know this will be waved away by liberals as "you can't validate this" but based on everything we know it sounds plausible. The best thing this woman can do is try to make herself not anonymous.

He's 100% spot-on with both sets of tweets.

Say hi to Brock. Keep trying.

Lets be honest he hasnt done shit and also his diplomacy shit tier level could cost lives at this point

Let's be real Fuck NFL niggers and commie Puerto Rico

> autist-level
No, user, he's Boomer-posting. He says what the average Boomer is thinking, but out loud. "Why the fuck aren't they standing for the pledge?"

They aren't Big-Brain Nibbas who think/feel/emote that the pledge isn't mandatory or that the players have been corraled into performance of the Anthem since 2009. They see it as people pissing straight in their eye, considering THEY grew up in a largely White country that stood for the pledge, the anthem, and the fly-overs by the Blue Angels.

What you're seeing isn't autism. It's older White America realizing all these black players refuse to stand with Americans in the most basic trappings of our society.

It is so great we have experts like you to slain all this to us deplorables....we thought mayor standing in front of aid saying we are not getting aid was false flag... no that you explained the library unions refuse to deliver the aid was the real problem... thanks for existing....

Holy shit its real. They hate Trump so much that they're causing the actual suffering that they assume that hes creating. Liberal Insanity.

>implying Americans like Puerto Ricans, Groids, or Liberals
Most Americans aren't 14/88 style racists but don't really like the kind of behavior that non-whites exhibit. Trump is excellent on baiting them into that kind of behavior and combating them without being explicitly racist. It's great.

he still thinks he's campaigning or something

He is 100% right so far.

Because it"s 2017.

nothing he said about either the nfl of pr are wrong. if the truth seems autistic to you it's because you're too accustomed to being lied to.

And the walla and Amnesty?

what about the Fire & Fury meme?
Trump's win was fun because Shillary is a plutocrat slave, but in all honesty what a horrible president you have USA

Which GOP candidate would you have preferred?

Spotted the female