If niggers were only in Africa and nowhere else,would we still hate them?

If niggers were only in Africa and nowhere else,would we still hate them?

Because they aren't just in Africa anymore

Ah misread that
Yes, we'd just hate them from afar

One doesn't hate vamint, but one doesn't appreciate it either. And if it is in your house, you kill it, else the place will go to shit.

No, they'd be amusing throwbacks, like the Sentinalese.

Nah, they'd be ok

We treated you with respect when you came to our lands yet you exploited us for profit along with every other group of peoples. If anything we should all hate you.

No. And if they ask for gibs we can test experimental medicine on them. It would be a net benefit for both races.

your kings sold you as slaves dipshit

WE

We would hate them for being worthless niggers but we wouldn't consider them a problem anymore.

>tfw pretending to be a black person

We'd look down on them and probably think they're amusing. We wouldn't really consider them human beings on the same level as we are but I don't think we would hate them.

They'd be in their natural habitat.

and you people bought into this. What happened to white people being "the most civil and morale" race on earth? Who needs slaves when your race is filled with hard working people?

So you are saying every black person in the history of humanity received the first white/arab they saw with open arms?

I hate everybody who isn't white, chinese, or mexican. So yes

Oy vey 1000 TRILLION AFRICANS KILLED BY BAD PRIVILEGED WHITES

>merely pretending

Okay

I would pity them

Well, nigger.

Europeans came with arquebuses, sailing ships, navigational instruments, and civilization.

You, who had lived in your land longer than Europeans had in Europe, had sticks, huts, and still lived in tribes. At most you had petty little feudal "kingdoms" of half-naked men whose best claim to power was having enough followers with pointy sticks.

When the Europeans saw this, the only logical conclusion was that niggers were inferior to them, for how else could they still be Stone Age fucktards? As a result it was considered beneficial to impose colonialism; they brought civilization by force, and the payment was economic tribute.

TL;DR: You had all your chances to become civilized and great, but remained as tribal monkeys until Europe had to come along and force you to grow up.

Not as much.

I guarantee you if Gypsies were more widespread, they'd be equally hated as niggers and perhaps even more so (they don't even have any good entertainers like Blacks do). But since they're concentrated in parts of Europe, many people never think about them.

>We treated you with respect

>The Trekkers—calledVoortrekkersafter 1880[1]—had to defend themselves after thebetrayal murderof chief Trekker leaderPiet Retief, his entire entourage, and some of their women and children living in temporary wagon encampments during 1838.

Dingane had agreed that, if Retief could recover approximately 700 head of cattle stolen from the Zulus by the Tlokwa, he would let them have land upon which to establish farms.

On 6 February 1838, two days after the signing of a negotiated land settlement deal between Retief and Dingane atUmGungundlovu, which included Trekker access toPort Natalin whichBritainhad imperial interests, Dingane invited Retief and his party into his royal residence for a beer-drinking farewell. The accompanying request for the surrender of Trekkermusketsat the entrance was taken as normal protocol when appearing before the king. While the Trekkers were being entertained by Dingane's dancing warriors/soldiers, Dingane suddenly accused the visiting party of witchcraft and ordered his men: "Bambani aba thakathi!" (Catch the wizards!)..[citation needed]Dingane's soldiers then proceeded to impale all Retief's men, lastly clubbing to death Retief, while leaving the Natal treaty in his handbag intact.

Immediately after the UmGungundlovu massacre, Dingane sent out hisimpis(regiments) to attack several Trekker encampments at night time, killing an estimated 500 men, women, children, and servants, most notably atBlaukraans.[2]

Help arrived from farmers in the Cape Colony, and the Trekkers in Natal subsequently requested the pro-independence Andries Pretorius to leave the Cape Colony, in order to defend the Voortrekkers who had settled in Natal.

After the Battle of Blood River, the Dingane-Retief treaty was found on Retief's bodily remains,[3]providing a driving force for an overt alliance against Dingane between Prince Mpande and Pretorius.

No. Does anyone here hate bonobos?

>bring civilization
>proceed to kill millions of blacks just for wood and rubber

White burden amirite?

>nigger with spider fingers
Can there be anything worse than that?

Probably not. It's hard to learn to hate them if you've only seen them on computer screen. I would probably view them as subhumans somewhere between dumb human and dumb monkey but not hate them.

>black genocide occurred at the hands of certain states imposing colonialism in africa
True.
>it would have been better to let them live as retarded chimps to this day
Then you wouldn't be here posting about bad whiteys. Instead, you would be shitting your intestines out as you die of a disease that the rest of the world has cured for 200 years.

what race came up with the idea of equality based on individual merit?

what other race has killed their own people to abolish slavery of a different race?

what other race (in any previous time period, in any nation/empire/kingdom, of any ethnicity) has given equal sovereign rights to a minority population within their own border's?

i'll wait (hint: there's only been one race that done all those things)

>2/10 made me reply t.troll

A spider with nigger fingers

Are you an idiot, that meme doesn't make any sense. No one here is denying that there are a bunch of weak and feckless men that are helping with the death of the west.

Somebody go and shoop a tarantula with those fingers for legs

I would probably not care at all about them.

nice bait.

It'd still be a nuisance having to deal with those mentally retarded apes when trying to get some resources from Africa they don't even have any use for.

This planet is getting small you know. I wouldn't mind their spear chucking if they existed in pre-colonial numbers (around 50-100 million), but there's like a billion of them and that number is largely dependent on Western nations' foreign aid.

It's not that I hate them, but I'm realistic and know they can't just fend off by themselves. Pic related, the results of the evil, evil colonialism.

>slavery be everyone's fault except black peepo!
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
>Yt peepo iz eval! Y'all raysis!
>we wuz civilize!
Please, keep it up, all of you niggers. Take it to Twitter, and Facebook, and go yell at whites in public.

No. For Sup Forums specifically, you'd have a few Africa thread like we have the occasional abbo thread.

I think this too,we would still be laughing at the stupid shit they do to each other

>leftist nigger is mentally unable to meme
Yes, Tyrone. I'll dumb this down for you: White people do the buildy. Niggers do the breaky. Understand?

No
We do not hate lions, elephants, zebras and other wildlife in Africa. Because they stay in Africa.

If there are termites not living in your walls do you need to exterminate them? Of course not, vermin are only a problem if they're in civilization.

The Negro building.

Segregation worked.

SUPERIOR
WHITE
ARYAN
LIVES
MATTER

Probably no.

It was WHITE FRENCHMEN that started the abolitionist movement you stupid fuck.

>...and run...
No one says so except you niggers.

>If niggers were only in Africa and nowhere else,would we still hate them?

Probably not. I don't hate primitive Amazonian tribes. I hate niggers because they are such a destructive worthless presence in white societies. If they all lived in Africa far away from the civilized world no one would resent them. Why would we.

I just remembered South Africa,we would still have contact with the negro race

This. You only hate what you fear, what you see as a threat.

Take off that meme flag leaf

AYO HOL UP