Redpill me on Croatia

Redpill me on Croatia

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraf.rs/vesti/1680895-alarmantno-srbi-se-kupaju-u-mokraci-200-000-litara-urina-pomokre-kupaci-za-vikend-u-adu-ciganliju-i-u-bazene
twitter.com/AnonBabble

made up (((soros))) supported country

Cucktholic yugos

easily manipulated new world order shills
mostly dumb peasants, but that is pretty much all of eastern europe
they have a nice sea coast, apart from that nothing much else to do there. I would recommend the croatian or montenegrin coast if you cant pay the premiums of italy. Other wise maybe go to spain.

Also cucktholics.

White

>Catholic
>white

I heard from family there that it's hard as fuck to find work

I have family from there too. My dad tried to build a house no one was willing out of pure laziness took him 6 months before he found people willing to do it.

>in b4 diaspora

He is not diaspora and they literally told him they were taking a break come back later.

Nice country. Quite nationalistic because they're a new country. They don't like mudslimes and are very religious. They don't like tourists too much. They are good at cooking fish and lamb stew that they call "peka".

Probably the worst thing about the country is they drink this crap called grappa that tastes like alcoholic olive oil and they force it on you at the end of meals.

Ayo hol up. Your fat dad shows up with some dollars and says build me a house and Croats are like fuck you build it yourself. Kek.

>Redpill me on "x"

The Vatican manipulated the Serbs of different religious denominations to kill each other in order to fulfill the will of the holy pope.

Woke

Greatest butcher knife of the Vatican.

you've only visited the coast, missed out on food and rakija, you fucked up

>easily manipulated new world order shills
says the guy with the gay prime minister.
also pic related.

>two homosexuals in charge of his country
>calls others cuck

every fucking time

>gay prime minister
she's a croat, just like you, y u no like?

What to red pill about?

>ruled by former communists
>actually despited in the whole world and we are on our own
>they are catholics, true but for cultural reasons not because they really believe in the stuff
>sourounded by sneaky neighbor except Hungary

500 years of roach semen paying its toll

Her grandfather is from Croatia. the last 3/4 is serbs gypsy blood. Also her father supported the opposite side than ours.

>one of her grandfathers was croat
>the other 3 grandparents are serb
>she is croat
>croat

Apparently niggas go there and get swarmed with white pussy.

Nobody wanted to build a house for your father because he is most likely a penny pinching kike.

hrvoje, either you are one of (((them))) or you nash.

but how do we know she didn't get the faggot gene from ante the grandfather?

I'd consider answering your question, but just like your country, you are a irrelevant mountainserb.

okay, relevant ante iz beča

Beautiful country, nice people, white, red pilled.

Yes. I do live in Austria.
Yes. I would love to live in Croatia again.
But sometimes in live you have to make compromises. As long as the two largest Croatian political parties are infiltrated by the ruling elite of the communist system, who are tearing the country apart on a social and economical level I have no intention of going back.
But if by any chance I get the opportunity to work for an Austrian based company with an office in Croatia I'd move back in a heart beat.

Stop hiding behind a meme flag Chetnik.

Slavshit country that was once part of Austria, got fucked over by Britain trying to pacify Italy, fought on the right side of WW2, suffered under communism and is now suffering under EU-backed crooked capitalism or ''Social Democracy'' in other words.
We could use an infusion of some American Founding values here... Especially guns and castle law. And then tell the state to fuck of from the free market.

>Has a Croatian Dyke in charge of his country.
>Calls others ''Cuck''.

Enjoy your ''EU values'' and your nation becomming a dancing monkey that has to follow our lead to enter a failing club...

Did your dad like bother contacting a construction firm at all or did he try to hire a few local guys and pay them under the table?

Worse version of Serbia
Better version of BiH
Nazis in WW2
Willingly submitting to Der Merkel for EU membership

Visit the inland my bong.
Go to Požega or Krapina and enjoy some fine stew, rakija and other various vines and meat products.

He's not fat he plays soccer and he was born and raised and spent a good chunk of his life there.

He never even got to the discussion phase.

Actual local firms.

They are catholic serbs.
Thats all you need to know,we are mountain serbs,negros are lazy serbs,bosniaks are muslim serbs.

>has a sea
>isnt serbia
nothing else matters

>He never even got to the discussion phase
Did the discussion phase involve not wanting to go beneath a certain price?

Croatia is crawling with hordes of tradesmen and contractors thirsty for work, especially along the coast.

No it was literally we aren't doing this come back later.

coastal croatia 100%

[brm-brm]

It's Vir if that matters

That's weird. My parents managed to find contractors for emergency work last summer within 12 hours just by calling the number for information. Got charged through the nose though.

That is called Siesta and it's in effect 12 months per year in Dalmatian coast. Do your research.

>Vir
That is The Slum of the entire coast.

>Orci

>orci
why steal our meme? make your own.

>nikad neces biti orc
you mad dwarf?

>asking crorats why they steal
kek it's like asking someone why he breathes

Baste country, extremely light-featured folk, high standart of living, unapologetically celebrate their fascists.

What yre you doing itt you subhuman trash?

Hrvat je tat XD

It's a thread about Serbs after all.

we're full fuck off

they are honorary Aryans, according to Herr Hitler

serbing around

>That is The Slum of the entire coast.
Not during the summer.

kek

damn right

>Brnabic

Most famous Croatian incoming

yes, our president is very famous

telegraf.rs/vesti/1680895-alarmantno-srbi-se-kupaju-u-mokraci-200-000-litara-urina-pomokre-kupaci-za-vikend-u-adu-ciganliju-i-u-bazene

serbitching around

ok there buddy

What's more concerning is that I'm talking to myself because you don't exist.

Lorde has full Croatian citizenship now

She is Ice T's wife after all.

we should kick the albos out of kosovo desu, they are the poison upon the balkan lands

>muh landlocked guzobol

W-who c-cares about the s-sea anyway

Didn't a nigger get killed there trying to? And didnt that other nigger Whatever Fox cry like a bitch about how someone called him a nigger?

ne sumnjam da znas sve o guzobolu

>All Eastern European countries have 30% or slithly above
>Croats have 56%
I guess they really want to copy Germany about everything

Nikola Tesla was a Croatian inventor.
Croatia is a beautiful country with a rich culture.
Also, the poeple are absolutely amazing.

lel both have 56, didn't even notice

Only 30%, gotta get those percentages down, those are rookie percentages.

*people

>mu guzobol

here it comes...

any minote now.....

faggot Nikolj Tesliqi was the greatest Albanian inventor of all time

Croats and Serbs are hilarious people to have around they constantly fight eachother on stupid topics/threads

minute*

its just bantz,we love each other

>we love each other
Go back to your Ljepa Nasa Mario

Germanic Croats have nothing to do with Turk Serbs who shout we wuz kings while being Turkish for longer then they have been independent

Tesla was American, so American he became a degenerate and got into pigeon fucking. There is nothing more American than that.

he's speaking the truth tho

They have very nice coastline and wine. People are almost as retarded as people in other ex-yu countries. (just read comments on youtube under any video about history of balkans for example) But when you meet them they can be ok (as other retarded people in Balknas). Not poorest but not really rich cunt. They have nice girls.

OMG!! Are you telling me that people on the coast are lazy!?

s-srbin sam,k-k-kunem se

>t.dodjos

Serbitchian """""tourism"""""

Lmao.

i'm from south idiot

Yes. It still looks bad for Croatia as a whole because the coast is your country.

I have my own Vojvoda that I follow pleb

>i'm from south idiot