He is right, Sup Forums

With an EU Army, the fascists in Madrid would never be allowed to kill and hurt Catalonians ever again.

We need this EU army now more than ever.

EU army becomes Madrid police if any country tries to vote to leave EU.

>wanting a neo red army to enforce what ever the European Soviet demands.

EU army ?
To spread more cuckold tyranny across europe?
Go fuck yourself and kill yourself up

>Jerry flag
Of course
Ruining Europe for the 3rd time?

What's wrong with France? Oh wait, they have the biggest Jewish community in Europe...

>EU army becomes Madrid police if any country tries to vote to leave EU.
Yes, but we fight the fascists too.

Are you kidding me?
With that sort of deal, the separatists would go straight to poland together with the refugees for "processing". Don't try to deny it.

I honest to God don't know what to do if EU army becomes reality. EU will eventually instigate war with Russia and Finns will be used as meatshield. Or then they will fuck over members states and destroy attempts at exit with EU army.

People are so incredibly naive and short-sighted. We are selling our independence and demographics for temporary economic prosperity. Great.

You just don't understand Macron's deep intellect. I can't either, and I've given up trying.

This.

Germany has a limit on their army since WW2,
this EU army with France is just Merkel trying to skirt the ban!
Merkel NWO Army has no place on this Earth

We must nuke Merkel and that goofy faced Macron.

They must die so that we may be free! You know this deep down in your heart.

Mmmm delicious "processing".

That's a nice pentagram-like star hanging out behind Macaroni's head and giving him devil's horns.

They are trying to create another USSR. They will use this military to force nations to stay and kill any dissenters, namely Nationalists.

I was wondering how long it would take for him to say this. France deserves to burn for electing him.

the Finns will hold the left flank. Yes, hold until relieved. Hold until relieved.

>hey... aaa... we don't like EU no moe, time to break up but they won't let us so get the armed forces... hold on a sec we don't command the armed forces no moe
HAHAHAHAH!!

So long as France is obliterated then we have a deal!

>Finns will be used as meatshield.
Just unleash your meth-commandos like last time. Russian problem solved.

>People are so incredibly naive and short-sighted.
Yeah, those people are called EU-sceptic. The long-term thinkers are all pro-eu, esp. in sight of the boundless russian agressions

>elect merkel 4 times in a row

you obviously didn't get rid of your jews

I would join my iberian own in conquering the EU.

Haha i know right. Hey, and while we're at it, let's also ban all political parties who aren't pro-EU.

>Germany has a limit on their army since WW2

The limit was lifted in 1990. Also, it is in the millions. We could increase oir troop levels 300 percent and still be fine.

FRANCE AND GERMANY MUST BE DESTROYED, STOP TRYING TO STOP THIS! THIS IS A FACT, IT IS DESTINY!

EMBRACE IT!

Have a you leaf. You made chuckle.

Or their shitskins

Go away and cry to your Burger daddy, faggot Brit. If you can't take the heat, then don't go in the sun.

Why does the EU need an army when all they do is preach peace, togetherness, "freedom"?

Unless, the Alex Jones' narrative is true, they are seeing their game plan fall apart, and are getting desperate?

Leadville

Only an ANGLO deals in absolutes.

Why does the US need an army if it is the most righteous country which every loves as the only ray of light in this dark world

The U.S. is a sovereign state, the EU is a conglomerate of sovereign states that already have militaries. Why the fuck would they need a specific EU military?

Umm no sweetie we are not going to die for you, sorry brah :D I'd rather stay alive and let Russia conquer all of Europe than die for globalist EU.

Winter War was a honest self-defence situation.

Also fuck off mountain jew. I DON'T WANT YOUR GLOBALISM!

Because American doesn't pretend peace is it's dominating virtue. We don't pretend peace is a moral virtue at all, so there's no contradiction for us. There is for an EU that preaches that peace is a virtue.

Atleast it's a counterbalance to the armies of Magog in the West. England should stay out of alliances with both, of course.

they're going to need an EJ army now that they've rolled out the red carpet to terrorism.

>dealing with social unrest with military force
History shows that always goes perfectly well!

It's a good idea. Let the EU put their money where their mouth is with regard to their efforts to build a civilization. Enough half measures. Maybe Macron is Napoleon II and it will be sick, even with ISLAM and MULTICULTURALISM?

>the fascists in Madrid would never be allowed to kill and hurt Catalonians ever again.
>facists

All I see are shitskinned albertos chimping over clay.
And if macron was a true third positionist, he's win the support of both facists and communists and all ideologies.
But he's just a puppet.

Time to break the union then.

>we need an army to use against our citizens!

Not really, information is already hard to get out of there, and we are gonna wake up to hearing reports of mass graves of Europoors who have died in Hunger Plans and such.

>mfw Frank was right

>With an EU Army, the fascists in Madrid would never be allowed to kill and hurt Catalonians ever again.
>We need this EU army now more than ever.
well I did call it