imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0
i.imgur.com/dHNLcgC.jpg
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
imgur.com/a/xZvx0#0
imgur.com/a/fMHxb
imgur.com/OmmieME
imgur.com/a/OYu35
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting Tharja with a Charjabug please.

imgur.com/LTjwQWg

imgur.com/PqfX7r3

Anything cute is fine too.

Requesting Eureka
-dressed as Juri from street fighter, any of her costumes are fine.
-Gardening.
-Camping, maybe enchanted by a campfire.
-Performing music with an instrument of choice.
-Flying/Something cute involving her wings(I understand they are hard to draw, but they are really beautiful.)

Anything cute is appreciated though, thank you.

More Eureka refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thanks for considering.

I would like to request Mai Natsume in her bikini looking backwards while on all fours and with her ass towards the viewer similrly to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2179541
Bikini references: i.imgur.com/6ZANoqn.jpg
Back references: i.imgur.com/hF3MM3R.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai in her bikini pouring water on her head from a bottle to cool herself like in this image:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1237168

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly wearing a yukata and/or playing with fireworks, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Good morning or afternoon everyone.
As always I hope everyone had a great week.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
To be more precise, I would like to request her being cool.
For example, wearing sunglasses and doing a cool thumb up pose!

Or alternatively, requesting Akari cosplaying as my White mage! imgur.com/a/pAiC2
It would be awesome if you could make her blushing too!

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request!

Since the 4th of July is coming, requesting Natsume wearing a red, white, and blue American bikini with aviator sunglasses while wielding a black Remington 870 or AR-15 or dressed as Iowa from Kancolle, anything American related is also cool.

Hello /wwd/! First of, I wanted to thank the person who made the beautiful "4 year anniversary" picture that you made for me! I love it! ( i.imgur.com/mVq37JV.png )

Speaking of which, we had an amazing time! i.imgur.com/l7Tmlfb.jpg

Anyway, I'm requesting either
My lovely Ika Musume in a romantic picnic(again), wearing casual clothes or her usual dress, a POV of her feeding me shrimp (or vice versa) OR
Her in a Team Aqua costume from the Pokemon series. i.imgur.com/LiOA0Sh.jpg
If you want to do anything else, it's cool too!
Cutelewd is fine as well

Thank you for reading this and have an awesome weekend with your beloved!

I'm requesting my waifu Meredy from Fairy Tail either: Hugging a big purple pillow, or something cute (lewd is also fine).

Please, and thank you for your efforts.

I'm linking the reference because it's too big to upload.

i.imgur.com/GZEw3Co.jpg

Hello again everyone!
I'd like to request a couple of interactions:

Vincent requester and I would love to see an outfit swap, Vincent wearing Madotsuki's sweater, skirt, socks etc. and Madotsuki wearing Vincent's spotted boxers and carrying his pillow (and covering herself up with it, hopefully!)
i.imgur.com/4lYVq6Y.png Duo-Ref link
or:
Irisu requester and I would love to see Irisu and Madosuki playing NASU together, either Madotsuki cheering Irisu along as she tries to learn how to play or Irisu watching in amazement while Madotsuki concentrates on beating her high-score.
i.imgur.com/pYXQAL9.jpg Irisu ref
i.imgur.com/Yui0N4k.png Madotsuki's room (She plays NASU on the pink Famicom)
i.imgur.com/Q016ijl.png NASU ref (The red guy jumps and catches falling eggplants)

Alternatively, something simpler I thought would be cute: I'd like to request Madotsuki trying to sleep in a spaceship cockpit, with her braids floating around in 0-G with a view out into space in the background.

Requesting Nio wearing this American flag themed outfit, please: i.imgur.com/tBdxtBC.jpg
Tattoo references: imgur.com/a/yirSu
Thank you to anyone who may be interested.
youtube.com/watch?v=G0GFqrCcwes

Requesting Kukaku Shiba in an American flag bikini and short shorts.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Alright for this weekend I'd decided to do more interaction things than solo, because celebrating is more fun with others than alone. So, requesting Uni celebrating 4th of July (or 1st, can't forget Canada) with other waifus such as at a barbeque, doing fireworks, or just having a good old time. Alternatively, playing co-op shooting games like House of the Dead and Time Crisis - or doing some cosplay and cool poses as the characters. Water guns are good as well!
I would also request Uni and Yozakura as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger or Air Raider to make it a full squad, feel free to suggest.

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

It'd be cute to see him sitting in front of a mechanical fan i.imgur.com/xLvWVwQ.png
If you're up to something more complex, him reading a book or relaxing like this i.imgur.com/BV1FXC6.jpg

You don't have to stick to those ideas, any drawing where he's smiling would be great. Hope you have a nice weekend!

Hello! Requesting my lovely waifu Hanako. Anything cute, pretty, or lovely would be divine. Nothing lewd or suggestive, though, please.

Thanks so much to all the artists who spend time and effort to make anons here happy for so little in return!

Requesting Kiririn dressed in Risa Matoba's clothes, I don't really have a preference which, just whatever's easiest! imgur.com/a/tf0IH

I would like to ask that the "R" charm is changed to "K" for her, though.

Alternatively, I'd love to see her in pajamas, cuddling a PeroPeroSparkles plushie, preferably the yellow one: imgur.com/a/a1w0k

Anything else is always appreciated! Just please no lewd, thank you! Have a lovely weekend.

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her lying down on a bed surrounded by red roses/petals, either sleeping or awake and looking at the viewer. Alternatively, something 4th of July related.

Anything else would also be appreciated.

Requesting. Something 4th of July themed would be nice.

Anything would be lovely.

Requesting something cute with Nepgear(but please nothing lewd, and please ask if there's anything you need to know)

Good night

Requesting my angel in any of these poses/outfits/etc

Requesting Madotsuki standing in front of an air conditioner in a attempt to cool off while wearing an oversized shirt which is grey in color and nothing underneath because it's so hot but this isn't noticeable at all because she is wearing an oversized shirt, duh. sporting a ponytail/bun look.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the bikini on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink. Anything else is fine, too.

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but if possible, I'd like to see him with/riding/near the motorcycle in the linked reference: imgur.com/a/wUIHv

I know the art style changed between the 2 seasons, but I'm not picky, either one is fine.

Thanks!

Hello everyone have a good friday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her gazing a starry sky.
Here's some inspiration images:
imgur.com/a/8Gfb9

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting an image like this of a more adult/MILF looking Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters with one or all of our children, please!

Image:
i.imgur.com/zgWRndU.jpg

Kids:
Noire: imgur.com/a/oTYop
Mato and BRS: imgur.com/HaS0BaI

Alternatively, Mimi kissing a Duel Masters card and winking at the viewer!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting Cyan:

-eating a japanese style strawberry crepe in a cute outfit with a short skirt (i.imgur.com/mqGNkLC.jpg)
-being a lazy loaf under a kotatsu
-with ear tufts like lynxes have. Wearing a nice black outfit that you think would complement them (i.imgur.com/hJmsCBy.jpg)
-brushing her tail/envious of someone else's tail
-wearing this dancer-like dress from FFXIV. Maybe while dancing, or relaxing after she is finished (i.imgur.com/Xzw2e8A.jpg)
-embarrassed because she caught using the computer to watch one of those youtube videos made to entertain cats
-jumping out of a exploding aircraft while wearing some sort american outfit while eating a burger. Add more american flair if you want

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.

Requesting my husbando, Rui, watching the sunset, stars, fireworks, or hanging out in his room.
Room refs: imgur.com/a/JMN75
If you would like to include my SI, that would be awesome (updated ref): a.pomf.cat/ctoorn.png
Otherwise, Rui saying something motivational.
Anything else is also appreciated. Thank you for considering!

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi wearing Kat's outfit with Botan next to her replacing Dusty. i.imgur.com/d8PcXmq.jpg

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- blank user representing me or my SI giving her a hug similarly to something like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2349802 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2359358 as she has a blushing or shocked reaction
- dressed as a Bug Catcher from Pokemon and interacting with a Shuckle, somewhat like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1231251 (or just a cute interaction with a Shuckle)
- POV kiss or receiving one
- in a hula dancer's outfit
- in a cute, frilly bikini

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine.

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design) or wearing the battle dress of Chloe, Narika, or Torri from the game Conception II please.

Hey there. This weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi in this pose, complete with the icecream stick hanging out of her mouth with her back turned or from the front if you like like the refs, if you could draw the sounding water around her too that would be great. (ref:u.pomf.is/lozvbr.png)

Alternatively, have her relaxing in a room with an air conditioner, maybe reading a book or enjoying a cold drink, though not necessary it would be funny through a window you can see how hot it is outside, with a strong sun or something like that. (ref:u.pomf.is/vuyodp.png) Aside from that I appreciate anything cute that a drawfriend has worked on to give me. Thank you very much, have a spectacular weekend.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra please~

Requesting Gazer in a gazebo.

I have several other outfit ideas, like her in a wedding dress, a sweater, most any kind of bikini, or a maid, bunny, or catgirl outfit, or as a scientist.
Something with her holding a yes/no pillow.
An interaction with Miia would be cute, something like dungeon crawling. If any other user has a cute idea don't hesitate to let me know!
I'm fine with mild/cutelewd and chibis are adorable too.
That said, anything is fine.

I have an SI thing: a.pomf.cat/hbsbbw.jpg
For ideas; handholding, princess carrying, matching outfits, anything would be cute. Also her sitting on my face, that would be nice too.

We did a dumb thing on /sgg/, so can we get Maria in a tight black catsuit that can't be zipped up at all?

Good evening, WWD!

Requesting my Mint POV cuddling, with her looking up at user (she's a lot shorter than I am, and I'd probably be wearing like a black button up shirt or a generic Tshirt,) with a big smile on her face! Or her enjoying fireworks outside.

Anything else nonlewd is cool too. Thank you so much and have a lovely weekend!

Reposting for Jolynebro
Hi, WWD.
Requesting any kind of cute Jolyne/user interaction, for example: i.imgur.com/EiX37pX.png
And if that's not to your liking, an outfit swap with Cosmos i.imgur.com/WXTePBn.jpg or Jolyne wearing this Monokuma hoodie i.imgur.com/mWQYcln.png
Of course, anything at all is appreciated
Have a nice day and good luck, everyone else.

Requesting my dear Ion, walking through a bamboo forest and/or wearing hiking gear would be great, but anything is ok. Thanks!

Requesting Minori doing something summer related while wearing the second manga outfit from the left in the reference (the one with the hoodie and shorts).
For example:
- cooling off in some way (fanning herself, electric fan, etc.)
- drinking a cold drink
- doing something athletic

Or requesting her going for a run.

Anything that is cute, cool or genki is also appreciated. Thank you for considering.

Requesting Sonoda Yuu! Anything cute is fine.
Some suggestions? Her wearing one of these
- i.imgur.com/CldvIBO.jpg (embed)
- i.imgur.com/PJjDdSi.jpg (embed)
or her wearing a swimsuit (boyshorts are a plus)

please and thanks in advance

Requesting Tsubasa watching some fireworks as a sign of respect to the fourth of July.

Or,

Tsubasa wearing a bulletproof vest/tactical uniform.
Here are some references: imgur.com/a/lHYP2

S1, G, and Zesshoushinai references:
imgur.com/T4hfCAD
imgur.com/DHw1gIC
A somewhat helpful guide to drawing Tsubasa:
imgur.com/QYVymbF

If you need to talk to me, please contact me at : [email protected]

Requesting Kaito putting on a lab coat, getting ready for his job as a scientist.

Or requesting him wearing a tuxedo like this one: my.mixtape.moe/zjwice.jpg
With him smiling and looking happy.

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Hello WWD, happy 4th of july weekend.

For the occasion I'd like to request something independence day themed of Yuri.
~Summer barbecue
~fireworks
~cute patriotic outfit
Or anything similarly cute. Thank you, and have an awesome weekend!

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. This week I'd like to see him do any kind of sea/beach-related activities (just relaxing, building a sand castle, suikawari or eating a watermelon, you name it!) or if you're up to draw SI interactions, same theme but just with SI added. Anything with scenery being the focus like first reference would also be lovely. SI and idea refs: imgur.com/a/pMdCf Thank you if you consider drawing him, have fun! Have a nice weekend everyone, good luck.

This weekend, I'd like to request Yukiho and my SI doing something related to fireworks together. Maybe like watching them from afar on a hill with a gentle breeze.
If you're not feeling festive this weekend, how about a Yukiho as a child while singing into a toy plastic shovel as if it was a microphone?
Thanks in advance!

SI reference: a.pomf.cat/rfzhfz.png

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing the outfit below but Canada themed, with her looking up at and watching the fireworks or with a finger hooked on the waistband of her shorts pulling down the front slightly showing off the waist band of a lewd bikini/thong.
>Outfit Reference: i.imgur.com/Y4qrC9T.jpg

Or, her wearing a Canada themed swimsuit based off of any of the below. Ideas could be having the top spontaneously coming undone, her pulling the side tie of the bottom piece undone, lewdly eating a Popsicle, standing in a lake looking up at fireworks, or any other idea's you can think of.
>Swimsuits Album: imgur.com/a/Kbl9K

Requesting Itoshiki-sensei! I'd like to see him holding a bouquet of flowers or wearing a yukata and playing with a sparkler. Additionally, anything else is fine! Have a great weekend.

SI ref if interested: www.imgur.com/a/AF4s8

POSTING FOR LEVANON
Requesting Levochka wearing a sailor outfit, please. Here are some refs just in case: imgur.com/a/O2Hvi
Alternatively, based on this picture my.mixtape.moe/kyyiou.png I'd like to request either the Hyper-Space or the Brain Eater one with him instead.
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too as well as SI interactions: my.mixtape.moe/rqxjou.png thanks in advance and take it easy.

Requesting my husbando, Mariya shidou:
-studying at a desk surrounded by books
- dressed as Mei/Rosa from Pokemon, ref:
i.imgur.com/tOfCJFk.png
-Sleeping in a hammock
Most anything else would be wonderful too, thank you

Requesting my dear Anna lewdly eating a hamburger in the summer heat!

Good evening everyone! I'd like to request my beautiful Claudia with a cute pool tube around her waist, as though she's getting ready to go float around in the water with it on. Alternatively, Claudia striking a dramatic chuuni pose.

Or if you'd like to draw something cute of Claudia and my SI, that would also be great! Feel free to switch up the outfits if you'd like.
SI ref: imgur.com/zp80WRm

Anything else you may have in mind is fine and appreciated as well, so long as it isn't too lewd (cutelewd is fine). Thank you so much in advance and take it easy this weekend.

Requesting Asuka Tanaka (Hibike! Euphonium) wearing Gundam Tanaka's (Dangan Ronpa) attire.
Thank you and have a nice weekend.

For the 4th of July weekend, I'd like to request Chiaki Nanami attempting to teach my SI how to grill hot dogs via her handheld's cooking game. SI Ref: (imgur.com/a/VXAM2)
And as usual, if you have a better/cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free! And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Requesting Haruhi with a sundress and suitcase in hand, hurrying me up. Or either dressed as Albedo from Overlord or using her fanmade uniform of Day of Sagitarius imgur.com/UoujaTd,1s6Nonx

Requesting something cute of my Yuuna wearing the outfit of Yoko from Gurren Lagann: i.imgur.com/bGyZbSs.jpg
But if you come up with a different cute or cool idea for my hero I'd appreciate those aswell.

Requesting my lovely Toga Himiko painting on a canvas using red paint and splashing it everywhere.

Or whatever you wish to draw.
Please and thankyou!

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir in an American flag bikini and unbuttoned denim shorts

Almost anything else is fine too, enjoy America's birthday

Requesting Yukari doing a jump in an M24 Chaffe with a Dukes of Hazard paint job.
Sorry for the lackluster reference album but I won't have a computer for a few weeks.
imgur.com/a/gCEfi

Requesting Watashi with a side ponytail draped over her shoulder like i.imgur.com/Hu3cY1R.jpg. Anything else cute or blueboardlewd is fine too.

Requesting Stocking in a similar pose, demanding a foot massage from user, please.

Requesting Inaba cooking please!
A few ideas:
-flipping eggs on a frying pan
-placing the icing on a cake that says "I

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn in her general outfit or in one of the maid outfits here please.

imgur.com/a/TrARP

Requesting my dear Touko as a military operator. imgur.com/a/9cDNF
Some other ideas I have are:
-Standing on top of a rooftop and watching the scenery of a city viewed from high ground. Some fireworks would be nice too.
-Listening to some music with the Audio Technica ATH-M50x headphones. Ref: imgur.com/jjTpUyc
-Wearing a bikini and holding a glass of cocktail or a volleyball. Some bikini ideas: imgur.com/a/70xoE

Anything cute/cool is fine, tasteful lewd stuff is fine as well. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Good morning everyone, hope last weekend was a nice one for everyone while I was gone.
Since it's summer requesting my beloved Ivis in a black bikini while wearing a hoodie or something that shows off her lovely curves that is usually hidden under her elegant dress. Of course, anything cute or even cutelewd is alright with me.

Thank you to whoever does this request it's always appreciated and I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

Requesting Akane as a cute catgirl in a school swimsuit, please. It's not a very good reference, but I included something like it on the far right. Nendoroid proportions are fine so if you just feel like "completing" the reference pic go right ahead.

Alternatively, her looking guilty while gorging on cake.

Thank you very much, at first I didn't really know how to feel since it's a different style from the last two games but after playing the game I really like her new appearance, though I admit I think her hair was cuter before.

Requesting my Queen Akeno Himejima please either
-In Ensa Taya's Clothing imgur.com/LL4bLfv
-Sleeping on a queen sized bed with a cute smile.
-As a Milf
-Something American as the 4th of July is on Monday
Or anything else would be fine
Anything Kisekai related would also be good: imgur.com/vWUYgq0r

Very cute waifu

Your Kisekai link is dead

Isn't it called kisekae?

It’s the 7th month of the current year, and you know what that means: it’s the month of balls.
Requesting my love Neptune dressed as Elyse from Oretama. If possible, I would love that you made any of the manga covers replacing the chibi Kouta with my chibi SI and including a pudding anywhere.
Refs: my.mixtape.moe/xpslux.jpg
SI ref: i.imgur.com/UpSmV6s.jpg

Other ideas:
-Neptune cosplaying as Momo Karuizawa from Project Justice: Rival Schools 2, alongside Kaori Miyazono as Yurika. Ref: my.mixtape.moe/njkmef.jpg
-Being happy and wearing a pretty dress or cute light clothing.
-Nepu opening her hoodie to reveal she’s wearing cute sexy lingerie or a (micro) bikini

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/qcllwj.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, while holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Hugging user in a pose similar to: imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Her attempting to carry a heavy bag of groceries or reading material up a flight of stairs while looking down at the viewer asking them what they're looking at.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible. Something sad is fine too.

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu keeping multiple hula hoops/hoop accessories in motion.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

Thank you! It's always nice seeing people say good things about her. I'm sure your beloved is very cute too.

I'm very excited to say that today is my birthday. To celebrate, I have something special to request this week. I'd love to have my sweetheart Alice presenting frosted cupcakes with single strawberries on top, drawn in a cute meido outfit (style is up to you as long as it's not lewd), and smiling happily. If her tsun fangs are showing, I'd be super content as well.

If you're interested in drawing us together, here is a reference!
SI reference: imgur.com/DGYbTkv

Anything else is appreciated as always! Thank you for your consideration and take it easy this weekend.

Requesting Ionasal, please!

Preferably one of these:
- The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI ( i.imgur.com/IuVZdxp.jpg )
- PoV pic of her asleep in bed next to the viewer
- As a Megaman Battle Network style NetNavi
- Cosplaying as Fina from Skies of Arcadia
- Bunny suit
- In a Yukata as it's summer?

Oh, and as a bunch of people keep saying they'd draw her if they knew her personality more, I found this: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
Don't bother watching it all the way through, it's WAY too long.

But as usual I'd be happy with anything, cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks!

Please draw Tsuzuki sleeping in the sun, thank you.

delivery for the tomoko fan

Requesting Rias flipping some burgers on a barbeque for the 4th of July. Or just eating a burger, that’s fine as well. Anything holiday-related would be fantastic, especially fireworks.

She’s also graduating high school pretty soon, and I’d love to see her in a cap and graduation gown, if possible. Maybe holding her high school diploma. Anything kind of similar to that or along those lines.

Or if you’re uninterested in the festivities I’d like to see Rias cosplaying as Lalaco Godspeed.
References: imgur.com/a/KgB8S

Alternatively, Rias wearing the MgRonald's uniform from Hataraku Maou-sama! series, looking agitated and annoyed that the fast food industry is not real work for a Devil. Could be working behind a register or something similar to that. Or just wearing the uniform if you're not interested in any of that scenic stuff.
Uniform reference: i.imgur.com/PsaTr0V.png

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/SYSE2B4.png

Anything else is fine but please keep it tasteful. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Requesting Crona using his wings to fly up and rescue a cat stuck in a tree. Wing references- imgur.com/a/7wOQk
These are just examples, the exact design varies from appearance to appearance. Feel free to stylize or simplify as needed.

Alternately, requesting anything Fourth of July related - Crona watching fireworks (with my SI perhaps?), holding sparklers, etc.

Anything non-lewd would also be fine. Thanks, enjoy your weekend.

lood

Good afternoon WWD!

Requesting any of the following of my Mamimi:

- A POV shot of her laying in bed with me, with one arm reaching out while she rests on the other.

- As a witch.

- As a maid.

- My SI and her as a Cortana-like AI.

- Wearing an American flag bikini top and daisy
dukes.

- Mamimi embracing my SI from behind and nibbling my neck.

SI Refs: imgur.com/a/D5e1B

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi lighting off fireworks, or wrapping an American flag around herself.
Thanks advance, and let's all shoot for a good weekend.

Requesting Mizore Shirayuki preferably something birthday themed but anything will do. Please it's my birthday.

Good afternoon, WWD!

Today I have a joint request with Miia, as we'd appreciate something themed from "Devil Went Down To Georgia"! Since Miia's gonna do the devil role, Kaori will be Johnny, but I don't really have a particular outfit in mind, so you have all the freedom you need for it!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lFUVNAF8DWc [Open]

Alternatively, I'd enjoy seeing my waifu cosplaying Yurika from Rival Schools alongside Neptune as Momo.
Yurika ref: my.mixtape.moe/bbzjpq.jpg
(thanks again for it Neptunefriend!)

Thank you for considering!

Requesting my dearly beloved Tsuyu enjoying the summer weather. Some suggestions I have include
-A picnic setting under a shady tree
-Enjoying the cool water of a river
-Hot and sweaty but still working out at home or in a gym
-Sitting out at night watching the stars
-FIREWORKS

Please and thank you.

I mean, uh, good night

Sorry about that.

Kisekae reference i.imgur.com/Ye334px.png

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I would love to see her wearing only a shirt or t-shirt and underwear and doing something cute such as sleeping, stretching in the morning, or anything comfy while being super cute.

Or alternatively, I'd also like to see more of her without her headphones. She could be wearing her general outfit, some casual clothes, sundress, or anything cute in case you have something in your mind.

Of course, anything else cute or cutelewd is also greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting Okoi either:

-Throwing me a kiss
-Lifting weights in gym clothes
-Looking at Potclean and not understanding what is he supposed to be
i.imgur.com/G87r8QC.jpg
-Cosplaying Christie Monteiro (Tekken)
imgur.com/gallery/1OaDk
-Kissing a Smoochum
i.imgur.com/90HeNZ0.png

Anything else is always appreciated

I had a special request in mind this weekend, so I'd like to make a joint request of Miia and Kaori Miyazono reenacting the story of "The Devil that Went Down to Georgia" in some manner or another.
youtube.com/watch?v=X9uk9IcoQ0w
Preferably with Miia in something like imgur related, or something more devilish-looking. (i.imgur.com/eVRRyfr.jpg)

Thanks in advance.

Requesting POV princess carrying Rika.
Or wearing Kirisame Marisa's magician outfit.
ref: imgur.com/laKAQyb
I'd also really appreciate anything cute.

Requesting Hibiki eating a giant hamburger.

Requesting Inori wearing hotpants, and US flag print bikini and stockings i.imgur.com/E0BhMWl.jpg

Thank you, and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Mao with a banana in her pocket.

That looks like more than a banana
:^]

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0
I'd like to see her catching a scoop of ice cream that fell off a cone in her mouth

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally napping in a rocking chair, but anything else is fine too.

Happy Canada Day everyone! Requesting Misato Tachibana Celebrating Canada day such as having a BBQ or watching fireworks or just doing other Canadian activities. Another suggestion is having her in a Canada flag bikini or for a more lewd option have her in nothing but slightly covered by some maple tree leafs or maple leaf pasties.

Requesting Birdy either exploring a new deep sea planet, with large alien coral reefs, aquatic wildlife etc.
i.imgur.com/dHNLcgC.jpg (embed)
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0

Or following a large space whale in her space ship(Lylalo) while in space imgur.com/a/xZvx0#0

Or in one of these bikini
imgur.com/a/fMHxb

Or Birdy and my SI interacting like so,(SI carrying Birdy, or other way around) imgur.com/OmmieME
Birdy Ref- imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
SI Ref - imgur.com/a/OYu35

Please and Thank you.