Mass poisoning is happening across the globe with cancer infused orange yolks

Mass poisoning is happening across the globe with cancer infused orange yolks.

How do we stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/11/brits-may-have-eating-poisoned-eggs-months/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Raise our own chickens dumbass. just dig down in the countryside, buy some guns stay comfy as fuck waiting for when SHTF

>Raise your own chickens in your ass and fuck them
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/11/brits-may-have-eating-poisoned-eggs-months/

haha yokes on you i poison my own eggs

Brb getting eggs

I was vacationing in Croatia, Montenegro and Macedonia this summer and every egg I had was orange. Even the ones given to me by rural people who held chickens. Weird.

i have chickens and the eggs they lay have a deep orange yolk. fake nyews

>cancer infused orange yolks
>cityfags who never had fresh eggs might actually believe this

Dont worry about it burger. At least you still have access to your fluoride, nitrate, chloride, phosphate, bromide, sodium and sulfate infused cocktails.

From someone who grew up on a farm:

Orange egg yolk= healthy, free range chickens

Yellow egg yolk= Soy fed, caged chicken

Learn the difference, it could save your life.

Orange eggs are what they look like from wild chickens

and what about all the estrogen and shit in the 85% of other food?

orange is actually more common yoke color,

but like most mass produced items, advertising has made the yellow yoke seem liek the standard, so egg farmers give chickens diet that will produce more yellow yokes.

Hehehehe yes stop eating eggs eat some delicious carbohydrates instead goy

this.
not many people know the difference though my fellow swede

Got any comfy farmlands in Turkey?

this
also the albumen should be quite viscous and the shell should be a lot harder to crack open compared to store bought eggs by a large margin. deepens on the breed too but still should be way firmer than stores

Europe has a problem with eggs containing insecticides. Probably from chickens eating fucked up seeds and corn. I'm staying off eggs until it's solved. Or forever.

Doubt there's any issues if you eat organic locally produced. Scandinavia has the lowest amount of pesticides and shit like that in food in the entire world.

yep mate

Yellow egg yolk= Soy fed

everyday i learn something new here

also watch out some companies are mass feeding chickens with soy and a fuckton of marigolds to die the yolks orange the pigment is called xanthophyll and too much and it will almost look radioactive bright
although if you hold the 2 yolks beside each other the free range will have a much softer deeper orange or at least thats what i have noticed

probably not. But the news are consistently vague about it. Not a lot of information. Last time I heard, it had been a problem in Sweden for months, (or maybe it was DK) and now it were reported several places in Norway. I'm gonna wait it out. A lot of the "organic, locally, etc" are straight up scams.

I vaccinate my eggs before i eat them so the cancer virus gets autism.

egg color is dependent on diet but neither color indicates an unhealthy environment. Our free-range chickens eat grains, bugs, apples and cheese crusts; their yolk is yellow.

Some earliers generations we fed various kitchen leftovers and fortified grains for improved production; theirs was orange.

...this is the natural color of egg yolks. The yellow huge ones are the cancer causing ones.

you fucking idiots.

>user trolls 20 people by pretending the color of the yolk tells you anything about the diet.

You guys do realize that even free range chickens eat color-additives right?
If you aren't an actual owner of a book about chicken rearing(or have been doing it for 20+ years like me), just google it.

And if you think buying local saves you you really need to read up on what happens with uncontrolled chicken diets in countries with acidic rain.

you are clearly an idiot OP, orange yolks are natural and a sign of a chicken eating a natural diet. Yellow yolks are literally shit tier poison eggs

ah Sven even in America where we eat all gmo nonstop it's illegal to feed chickens color enhancers for egg yolks. Wtf are you guys even doing in Europe if you do that? But I guess Chinese are worse with totally fake eggs

so you cant feed them flowers?

What is grey yolk then?

>Hey guys you can't feed them additives here in 'murica
>Yeah its fine to give them food items enhanced with additives though yeah but you see its fine if you injected the color into something that they in turn eat

Not gonna meme you to much, but as a matter of fact yes, you can in america just like everywhere else in the world.
Its actually really interesting how the companies are getting around the laws like that over there, you should read up on it if you are curios.

flowers yes but not artificial chemical color enhancer feed. but ain't no factory chicken farm feeding chickens any flowers it's all a fucking corn or soy gmo laden junk, some feed also contains ground up male chicks for extra protein. so we've literally turned chickens to cannibals and then eat them & their eggs in the U.S. But I guess that's why a dozen large eggs is like .79-1.29 for a carton depending on where you live in the U.S.

poo fed

GODAMN THIS DONT HAPPEN
>DUH PEOPLE DUH JUST OBVIUOSLY WANT THE SHIT THAT BEEN PUMPED AT THEM FOR 20 YEARS STRAIGHT OBVIUOSLY JUST WANT IT NATURALLY
>THEN OBIUOVSLY THE GROWER THINKING ABOUT HIS MONEY DOES WHAT EVERYBODY ALREADY PROVED BY MAGIC DOES WHA TTHEY WANTS

Shitty poison if it takes a month and no one has died

>EVERYBODY MAKES THEIR FOOD DECISIONS BASED ON COLORS

YOU GODAMN CIA NIGGER MONKEY MAKEING THAT BRAINWASHED MIND CONTROLLED AMERICA POPULATION

AMERICANS CAN DIVIDE AND YOU TRY TO ALWAYS ACT LIKE THEY CANT

You do realize the soy feed is enhanced with these colorings right?
Let me guess, never actually worked on a chicken farm or a farm in general?
See

THEY DONT MAKE THEIR DECISIONS BASED ON SOMETHINGTHEY NEVER NEW NOTHING ABOUT
SO THE FARMERS DIDNT JUST DO THAT YOU FUCKING CIA SHILL

SMOKE SCREENS HIS FOOD POISONING AGENDA

How do we stop the American menace?

The yellow yolks come from mass produced, unhealthy chickens.

Fuck I just ate eggs

WELL JUST GET CHINA THE LEADER OF IT
THEN THEY CAN DIVIDE AND CONQUER EACH OTHER!!

I only eat fresh eggs from my own chickens, dumb ass. Learn to Chicken.

its not carcinogenic . its bacteria or a virus that they use to do population control. depending on the western country. i think europe opted for aids (god knows why) and america opted for some fairly deadly bacteria commonly found in the dirt and dead bodies

its why eggs are so cheap now. buy the eggs play russian roulette . 1 in 3 million will die quarterly

eggs look like this is they are not cooled down after boiling. GMO or not.

I hope you're joking with that picture.

80% of turkey is farmlands desu, if i can't get out of this shithole in the next several years, i will leave everything behind and live in a small shack in a village with a conservative almost white looking virgin

Yes

this. look at japan, all their eggs have orange yolks.

Lmfao no. I raise my own and they are sun yellow.

It's supposed to indicate a high quantity of beta-carotene

I have my own chickens and hens, suck my dick urban retard.

Ok, please excuse my autism... Carry on

I raise my own and the yolks are orange. This is a commonly known fact.

And all of a sudden after a few years you get cancer.
>Shitty poison

Lmao no you don't, faggot. Or you feed them literal shit. I raise my own and the yolks are sunbeam yellow. This is a commonly known fact.

I'm pretty sure that's a duck egg.

This, Cheese also used to be much more yellow as a result of the natural carotenes in milk. Now it's all white.

This is why cheese is dyed orange

You call 4 people a year population control?

Then your chicken is shit, the ones my grandmother has all have an orange yolk.

The yolks are supposed to be orange, homie.

Can I even eat anything anymore? Seriously I also don't trust organic supermarkets. If the water isn't even healthy for you, why even try eating healthy?

I used to have chickens, their yolks were a more orange color too

I'm pretty sure the color of the yolk just reflects what you feed them.
The less vitamins and minerals you feed them, the lighter the yolk is.
The yolk also changes color with age, getting dark in the color the older the egg is.

>>go vegan

ok listen up assholes. Colors of the yolk are set by the types of minerals the chickens absorb. Different locations have different minerals in the soil. Colors may indicate one or another thing, but it's not a dead set given that those indications are more than indications.

>He eats meat that wasn't raised on his own homestead
>He eats dairy that wasn't from his own goats
>He eats soy at all
>He eats eggs that weren't from his chickens

You're eating your Play Doh again. Get some sleep

we regularly eat eggs given to us from my granny's farm, the egg yolk is more orange and more thick as well. the shell of the egg itself is also thicker, store eggs are shit tier.

jokes on you i have ducks for egg production

>he doesn't exclusively eat goat eggs