Why do people only watch anime adaptations of manga...

Why do people only watch anime adaptations of manga? Manga will usually have a lot more content than what's animated with better pacing.
>pic somewhat related

because some jewish like f*kk* for example licensed it

Because reading requires more brain power and then physically having to go to the next page, and thats Un-American as fuck.

Oh look, typical thread by somebody who just started reading manga in the last month.

Watching anime lets me fap with both hands

Adhd.
Can comfirm, do have.

i cant read japenese

thats why i only watch dubs

Dropped the Jojo anime on Part 3. The episodic nature works better in manga.

I can't read at all, which is why I watch my manga on Youtube.

anime actually end at some point avoiding the big ones
i cant be fucked checking in to read a comic every month, when there's a definitive end to the story i'll gladly read through it.

Take a look on part 4 it's pretty good

because scenes in motion>static scenes.

Because I like the pretty moving pictures and reading makes you gay.

I do both. I generally read a manga first, then watch the anime after to see things in motion with voices and music.

For the same reason film is generally considered the beat medium of art, touches as many senses as possible and it combines all of the other fields of art.

I'll only read the mango for stories that did not have an ending in the anime, such as Berserk.

Because moving pictures, music and voice acting.

because fighting scenes fucking suck in manga, can barely tell what's happening

That's just Part 3 being shit as usual.

The manga's still better, the anime doesn't really have the soul of DiU. That's not to say the anime is soulless, it just doesn't give off quite the same feeling.

Why read if you can watch?

It's better to watch the anime first so once you read the source material, nothing will disappoint.
Getting to read the source material then watching its anime adaptation leave out moments makes me feel shit.

>somewhat
Are you kidding?, very related. they fucked up the entire dio fight, and the latest of part 4, the animation is just so bad a lot of times.

because it shouldn't take 23 minutes just to get through the plot and fights of 2-4 chapters

I don't like black and white drawings.

Because my hobby is watching anime, not reading manga.
Just because I enjoy one piece of Japanese media doesn't mean I have to enjoy all of it.
I don't enjoy staring at black/white still pictures.

Anime are a lot easier to get in and follow. You have what, 25-30?, anime each season, always coming out at the same time, they will be quickly subbed, you can easily discuss them, and you can find a lot of info on them.
On the other hand manga sees to come out irregularly, you can't trust translators to actually finish the job, the internet resources are poorer.

Are you serious?

Being this retarded

Most fight scenes in manga are confusing and segmented due to the nature of panels. Anime is good at maintaining continuity in movement and actions.

A lot of people in America seem to hate reading, and seem to doubly hate comics

I don't get it, but then again, I don't get clapping at movies either

do you not have any imagination?

Well I personally read a lot of Mangaand in many cases prefer it over the the show (NGE and Soul eater are pretty good examples of the Anime being shit, compared to the Manga imo).

Though JoJo would a perfect example why watching a show may be benefitial. If it's made well the presentation of moving pictures and a great soundtrack can get you way more hyped than a manga could.

You prefer the manga of NGE?
I thought it was bretty gud but I didn't think it to be better than the show+EoE

Well I watched the hsow after reading so that might have influenced it, but I was missing some of my favorite parts from the Manga in the show

>Rei 2 got way less character development and barely had a relationship with Shinji, making her death less tragic
>Kajis and Misatos backstories wheren't as fleshed out
>Toji survives, thus the connection between Shinji and Kaji (both live with the guilt, that someone died for them) isn't as strong

among osme others

It's been a while though, so I might be incorrecton some of these.

>he said it unironically while browsing 4chins
baka desu senpai.

It's mostly just time constraints. Why consume both forms of media when you could just watch/read one and move onto the next?