Is Stefan Molyneux trying to act like a bigger dweeb than Jordan Peterson?

What is it about right-wing ecelebs that makes them self-own so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x64cy3Bcr98
youtube.com/watch?v=0A7UJDN_hcU
youtube.com/watch?v=PESYQ6TGwhQ
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/913533213301182465
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's fucking right, you moron. This is a serious issue.

>complains about PC culture
>gets offended by sitcom jokes

pick one, faggot.

this is what turns children into SJWs

Sitcoms are entirely marketed toward women. I would like to see the outrage if you took all the 'hard working super mom thats obviously past her prime but still has every guy in her life waiting on her hand and foot' and the 'lazy dim witted dad who is bad at sex and reminded about it every 10 minutes; always the reason anything went wrong (because you didn't listen to your wife) and now your super wife needs to fix it.

Aside from Meg on family guy I can think of another female character that is the constant butt of jokes

>Sitcoms are entirely marketed toward women

Source for that claim?

You basic minded retard. This goes further than PC. This is psychology. They are teaching the children who watch these shows with their family that this is normal behavior to have and experience.
They are trying to normalize the trope of "dad is always wrong."
Which goes right along with their marxist destruction of the family cohesion tactics.
Wake up, dipshit.

You sound like an SJW worried about "muh representation in Hollywood" who cries about not enough minorities in movies/TV or how Black people are portrayed.

>allowing kids to play """violent videogames""" teaches them to kill people
You people are fucking retarded.

This isn't a hill he's going to die on. He's just pointing it out because it's interesting the depreciation of the male head of house in american culture. OP please shut the fuck up and die.

He shared a statistic, nothing more? It's not even an argument so we don't know what he's trying to say here.

the culture we complain about is not really a PC culture. In a real PC culture you couldn't insult anyone, we live in a anti-masculinity, anti-family, anti-white, anti-tradition, anti-society, pro-welfare, pro-feminism, pro-multiculti culture. that's what stefan is complaining about

>In a real PC culture you couldn't insult anyone

that's not true.

What kind of loser watches sitcoms, then gets triggered everytime a joke is told? Who fucking cares? What a petty fucking retard.

at the end of the day SJW = Altright

they're both authoritarian asspies who get triggered by jokes

These people focus on the dumbest shit ignoring the actual issues our society faces.

STOP NOTICING TRENDS GOYS!

I agree, sitcom is terribly unfunny.

And should be purged.
No TV.

It's pretty depressing, but it shows the decline in culture.

See the simpsons for example. Homer went from a loving dope of a father that tries to take care of his family to just a flat our apathetic dope by 2000.

It's just a statistic.
He's not saying if he hates it or if that should change.
You're putting words in his mouth.

>self-own
>dweeb

back to /r/chapotraphouse

>women start working
>women spend money irresponsibly
>"how can we market this to women?"
>society collapses
its fine

That's one of the bitterest red pills to take.

not that hard actually, it's simple female psychology combined with normal economic forces and adaptations society has to make

No it's a power struggle between men and women.

Sitcoms aren't worth discussing, commercials however are as they reach everyone watching any form of video, satellite, cable or streaming. Anyone notice the Ring commercials. When the hell was a black dude the victim of a 20 year old white female? Commercials are lopsided as fuck and every single component of the ad including race, positioning of items etc is explored by a team of people including psychologists and sociologists. ((commercials))

I grew up hardcore thinking that women didn't really want sex, that they were generally not interested in sexual advances. Stayed with me until my early 20s a little bit. This is straight from sitcoms

Sounds like your problem was being a retard.

He is always babbling about "free speech" and the NAP. But the second someone says or does something he doesn't like, he jumps up and demands it be censored. What a fucking hypocrite.

It's always funny to find out there are men who sincerely believe this.

Not really clever or funny. You're clearly an average faggot.

>demands it be censored
He did nothing of the sort.
Kill yourself.

That has never happened you dumb nigger

Not a matter of getting triggered. Its a matter of noticing a statistical trend that is meant to change the cultural outlook on something. Changes like these helped create the current culture we are in. Women watch sitcoms, and slowly as every problem in the sitcom is caused by the feckless father and solved by the single white womyn, that begins to seem normal and common. Over time, watching this happen over and over every day the sitcom watcher is made to believe that all men are weak and women are required to fix everything. Then you add in changes yo commercials. The man now becomes the one being educated by the woman. Or the man causes problems that the woman uses the product to fix. Women then have an ingrained idea of "men are weak and useless." And you start hearing shit like "where have all the good men gone." Add in the slow indoctrination of media making sluts acceptable and you have pur current culture. It may seem insignificant, but it is something americans watch every day for several hours a day.

You can see the same change with american acceptance of homosexuality. Will and Grace, Ellen, etc helped normalize homosexuality.

persuasive

>undermine the foundation of a thriving civilization
>hey this is kinda dumb
>LOL UR OFFENDED LIKE THE SJWs!!! TRIGGERED???!?!?!?!!?!!

These people are the faggots that will kill you and your Nation and say "oh shit my bad" while dribbling like retards.

Hang yourselves if you are even capable.

Sitcoms are shit,kids getting fucked up by them is pure natural selection.

>some jokes made at the expense of dads on sitcoms lead to the downfall of civilization

Are you idiots typing this shit with a straight face?

Death by a thousand cuts.

Of course it's not solely this, that's ridiculous. But it's the overarching idea that 'women > men, women don't need men!' that's actually damaging.

Jokes on a sitcom alone are nothing. They don't really 'offend' me because A) I don't watch sitcoms and B) they're just jokes. But if you're making the argument that Hollywood pushes the idea that men > women, it's something to note.

>the argument that Hollywood pushes the idea that men > women
*women > men

whats wrong with peterson?

Stefan should talk about the real issues, not Talmudvision, which has always been a lost cause

Make that tiny cut 10 times a show for 10+ shows a day for 365 days a year not including commercials

As usual Bill Maher is 100 steps ahead of Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=x64cy3Bcr98

Thanks Patty Projectionist. Really took my noodle out for a walk with that one

They're jokes. You sound like an SJW who thinks any joke using a racial slur will be traumatizing for those hearing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0A7UJDN_hcU

kek

And I said that I'm not offended. I think it's dumb, sure, but there's a difference between 'this is dumb' and 'I'm offended'.

point to a jbp self-own, i'll wait.

>crystal.cafe
kitchen

oh, he sounds like kermit the frog, that's clever bro, ayy lmao.

>What is it about right-wing ecelebs that makes them self-own so much?

1.8X *what*?

Aaaaaaand OP has collected his 0.02x(replies) shekels and is on to the next shitpost thread.

He's such a lightweight:

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/913533213301182465

yeah, what's wrong with this?