Why do so many millennials today suffer from gender disphoria?

Why do so many millennials today suffer from gender disphoria?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM
translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Subversion_(Mucchielli)&edit-text=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Being a chick is sweet.

Because they're taught to.

WRONG!

This is simply the result of free access to information, nobody forced them to. White boys simply want to be girls.

soy

>beta male loser
>can't get any attention from the opposite sex
>don't get things handed to them like females
>men have to work for sex and stuff
>think "oh man if i was pretty and cute and a woman i'd get sex and stuff too"
>become hormone laden freak shell of a human being
>now a loser but a freak
>but also now a Victim™ suffering Oppression™
>ride the wave of liberalism to get attention and money
>still no sex tho

Because they are lacking of functional brain cells.

YOU AGAIN

They also get sex and stuff though if they're hot

Why do retards like you make these posts and give her attention every fucking day?

Why does Sup Forums not have any fucking moderators and why is this Politics? Its not.

Soe posters should be put into camps and gassed.

gender disphoria has always been present. In the past people would silently transition, then trick the system so their paperwork says they were born female. For this reason it's literally impossible to get a scientific estimate of how many transgender people there are.

The ONLY thing that's changed is it's now publicly accepted. They're no longer hiding.

Bullying was outlawed, simple as that.

Bullying taught you that you better act like a man or you would get beaten.

This.

Woman have life on easy mode. They never have to work, are not pressured to work, are idolized, prized and get the benefit of the doubt in everything involving the law.

Literally the only thing they need to do is not get immobile obese and bath. And even then they still get married and have kids.

Men on the other hand are born to take blame and die.

>Munchausen syndrome
They don't. They just want attention and something to force everyone to acknowledge them as special. A greedy doctor is more than happy to oblige as long as the check clears. Thankfully they mostly remove themselves from the breeding pool and an hero frequently.

Bullying makes effeminate pussies though, it's only good for Chad.

also, a good surgeon can make a penis look like a vagina so well that even their gynecologist would never know. In fact some of them never tell their gynecologists.

The (((mods))) have never been on our side. They probably cooperate with the people doing these slide threads.

Nah, it's because either they or their parents want to prove how progressive they are. If people actually called them out on their BS, this would all stop.

If thats a boy then im gay.

can anyone do cyber back trace to early reports of the outbreak? I remember the anti bullying campaigns from 2011, but I was not paying attention.

This attitude is why I became a selfish anti white who sponges off taxpayers

Like fuck off. What are you. My dad.

effeminate pussies are made by passive weak parenting and single moms

its actually worse than being male desu

Women establish social dominance depending on how cute they are. They have to constantly apply make up right, watch their weight, and cannot make their mind up on anything. They have no choose in deciding a relationship because it is the male who is to ask out the female, where women can only smash or pass on what guys offer their time for her. Plus the female market value only declines after 25 where male market value only INCREASES until their 40s. women also have a societal obligation to take care of their kids unlike men who can peace out any moment.

faggots only emulate women because they fell for the feminist man hate meme and the pick your gender meme. only further exhilarates the Darwinism effect though

idiots, you are all idiots.

Give your baby a gun and it will eventually shoot itself.

teach your child how to kill itself and it will eventually kill itself.

What is your stupid fucking argument again?

fucking retarded.

It's BAD PARENTING, AND BAD SCHOOLING.

Bullying made me a more well adjusted person overall. Although I still dream of kidnapping the family of the guy who bullied me the most and forcing him to choose which of his brothers gets to live, shooting the one he chooses and giving the survivor a dull rusty blade.

Nu-Males want to have a EZ life of a female. They are a protected class.

Womyn that are obese, unkempt, and very unlikable who will never be some hollywood image princess want to just be a guy cause fuck it.

And the liberal class gives them a gateway to it.

White boys wanting to be girls can't be stopped by saying "you're a boy" they know that they simply don't want to be.

Why would you want to be a boy unless you're chad?

You will never get girls, everyone will call you a fag even if your'e straight, you will be shit on your whole life.

As a passable tranny all of that changes.

You can't fight the changes, just embrace them nigger

Xenoestrogens in water, supposedly. Eat your broccoli. Cruciferous vegetables decrease your estrogen levels.

Idk, I enjoy my weiner and I wouldn’t trade peeing standing up for anything.

your forget that last step when they come to self-realization of what they've done and off themselves.

See, people like you need to be gassed

Nah. Black people usually aren't effeminate pussies and they literally have a 70% single mother rate

I’d eat his or her Cookie Monster any day.

>peeing standing

enjoy your blown up prostat at 45 fag, kek

What happens to a woman like this when she hits 35 and cute and quirky can't be her only personality traits anymore?

40x more likely. I love it.

You are a deluded by media and hollywood. You are walking proof that jews need to be destroyed, because they destroyed you.

You are unclean.

You hate me because I preach the truth.

The masses are getting out of hand, trannies, sexbots, video games.

you mad nigger?

Just when i think Germans can't fall any lower you find a way.

>tfw 6'2" by age 14 so never got bullied
>tfw could insult everybody with impunity

girls have become total cunts so now boys become their own waifu.

He will commit suicide far before then.

i would fuck that man in the ass with no regrets

they'll get sex from beta faggots though

What a Woman needs to do to be desired : Dont eat like a pig, wash yourself, be alive

What Males need to do to be desired - Diet, Gym, Tall, Education, six figure salary, own home

Prove me wrong.

This perverse idea that the weakest most victimized wretch is somehow inherently virtuous.

Combine that with all the anti T/pro estrogen shit in the environment/culture and you have the depraved faggotry cesspool of today.

Don't get mad at the field that you helped grow

Trannies don't exist in Saudi Arabia because all men are gods there.

"Gynecologist" would never know.

You do know the structural components of a born females vagina is different than a fake tranny pussy stitched to a part of the trannys inner asshole.

You're an obvious troll though. Fucking sick faggot, hope you get the shit beat out of you 1 day.

Trannies don't want to fuck beta faggots, they want alphas like Tyrone with huge BBC's to pound their boipuccis into submission.

This is all gospel.

I'm a short, skinny, unemployed white guy with a college degree. My mom still telly me that she loves me every night. My parents desire my company. Status: proven wrong.

Not Kosher enough for you Rabbi?

OH NO IT'S A SHOAH!!

Traps are here to stay because that's what nature intended. Beta males submit because they have to, no woman wants a submissive male and only a few males can be alpha the rest are doomed to a hellish life of subordination, trap life is an escape.

you disgust me

Your constitution creates trannies because of you obsession with freedom

i know that feel.

I now realize i was bullying the fuck out of kids in school. If i forgot my lunch i just helped myself to other kids lunch. Just shred kids with insults for no reason. When they stood up to me i thought they were just fucking around. And i put them down if they actually got too violent while calling them the spaz.

Oh man no wonder i have no male friends...

Stop coming up with reasons to the fact that you're useless

angry manlet bitchbois are the only ones who are mad. You think being a good man will get you laid, but you have to be Chad. Nature is against you.

>leaf
>is a weak beta cuck who desires for an easy life where you're completely dependent
Shocker

IT'S THE KIKES

idk I'd never give up my stick in my pants that gets hard and sprays sticky stuff on demand, thanks god for gifting me with this magic toy.

feelsgoodman.jpg

The more you tell me to do something, the more I resist.

>Black people usually aren't effeminate pussies
They don't work and spend all their money on clothes, jewelry, and shoes to impress other useless black people. Nothing more effeminate than that.

you are fundamentally incorrect.

I have had sex many times. I am no Chad. I do not practice ethics because I think it will get me laid. you are pathetic and stupid. you are useless and that is why you do not get female attention.

You mean the aess to information proided by gender ed that's taught in uni? WOW, you sure proed me wrong, kike.

>Because there is too much estrogen in the men and too much testosterone in the women

youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM

Because there are too many of us

What matters is who wins the street fights

And whites lose all the time

i know growth comes from suffering. Just pointing out how easy women have it and how that what trannies want.

>They have no choice in deciding a relationship because the man asks them out
Yeah because every woman dates every man who asks them out

circumcision

Most realistically, modern food diets are causing major hormonal disruptions.

Enjoy your cope sub Chad.

You have no idea how bad things are because you want to be a slave like all Nazis.

Anyone can tell by simply glancing at it. They look nothing like real vaginas.

I understand but that's how a woman acts not a man

Whatever you subsidize, whatever you inculcate your children with, you get more of. Duh.

Because it's trendy

Wrong because if you think that then you agree that trannies are valid and then you become an even worse degenerate than me because you just validated the female brain argument

Cornered.

That's pretty autistic user. You get any girls acting like that?

Because they've lived their entire lives with internet access and all the depraved things that comes with that.

>They probably cooperate with the people doing these slide threads.
Pegging/Maker-Movement/Sexbot leaf here.

Certain times of day, but mostly from 8 to 9 gmt, are when mods are most likely to allow 'slide threads...' but thing is, slide threads get 100x the attention of any real thread...simply satisfying market demand.

>but you are catering to easily baited idiots
tragedy of the commons applied to social discussion

this.

may the breeze carry you far leaf, so you may not be a slave to the tree.

Everything is pumped with hormones and fucks with peoples bodies/mind, water, air, food...all while society is shoving lgbt acceptance and pride in everyones faces, theres a fucking parade every month === boys becoming girls and girls becoming boys

you are a slave to your weakness and to your emotions.

>short
just don't of out of your league, there a plenty of girls who are shorter than you who the chads will be too preoccupy with to smash
>skinny
go to the gym, men where literally designed through years of evolution to endure stonge physical work. just find some machines you want to build your muscles on, and keep adding weight until it is too overwhelmingly hard to lift that weight, than repeat this every week. lifting increases Test so you not only be swole, but also feel happier and EXTREMELY more confident
>unemployed
that's your own fault. get off your lazy ass and apply, apply, apply. if you have to travel than travel, if you have to move, than move. The money isnt just gonna fall in your pocket you have to acquire it.

It's what's "in" or trendy. These are the same people that flock to worship Apple at every chance they get. They ride trend bandwagons and live their life through them. It's a hollow existence.

Primal instinct favours rape, not courting.

Saudi Arabia is marriage done right

Men are not supposed to impress women. They are meant to fight other men and take and rape the women they want.

However in this cucked society. If that's not allowed then you check out

That's funny because that's exactly what you are.

So angry about traps, get a life.

I'd rather prefer that the beta male would become a suicidal truck driver who rams his truck through a fucking gay pride parade before crashing it in a Kikish law firm building and dying.

kek thanks user. I'm already in early HRT and might selectively follow this advice once I'm a woman.

You mean subversive propaganda

yeah but not the kind of girls i would touch now that i am older.

I don't know, but my dick certainly enjoys it.

>Hey son, you're really fucking gay, go be a girl for the rest of your god damn life if you like cock so much
>o-ok daddy
This is pretty much what happens and it's shitbags like you that preach (((truth)))

No I mean free people do taboo things because they don't have a "bully" to stop them.

It's amazing how you people think force is the answer to everything then get mad people take away your free speech.

Because the concept of what is 'masculine' and 'feminine' is a totally lost concept.

Here let's do an experiment. Reply to this post and give a definition to each.

Hint do not give an example of it (ie Mascluinity is doing XYZ or Femininity not doing ABC) give a definition.

I encourage you to read this

translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8&u=https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Subversion_(Mucchielli)&edit-text=

XY and XX chromosomes

Because the human deafult is woman.
Fetuses are all developed as female in the early stages.

A woman is a woman when she grows up.
However, it takes effort and challenges to become a man, masculinity thrives in challenges.

Modern society takes away all of the challenges and spoils young boys.
Without adversity they are lost and their minds look for a solution.

Some of them fall back to the deafult of being a woman (women like to be taken care of).