Why does Sup Forums meme that transgender people are mentally ill when literally every human rights...

Why does Sup Forums meme that transgender people are mentally ill when literally every human rights, and health organization, as well as 95% of psychiatrists and every accredited medical institution, says that it is not?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/expert-qa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll put it plain and simple: You are an abomination. You can lie on the internet, you can pretend to be someone else, and you can call me names, but let's be entirely honest here- both of us know that you're just a confused, mentally tortured man in a dress. I can feel the insecurity in your tone, it is obvious in every word, you are so pathetically, psychotically desperate for the acceptance that no sane person would give you. Go ahead and look at yourself in the mirror and tell that MAN face that someday you'll be a woman. Take those pills and watch your dick shrink, you know it won't really change anything. You know you won't. And you know deep down you'll never be happy or decent. And both of us know that part of you just wants to end it. So Go ahead tranny, Go ahead queer, Go ahead pervert, Go ahead weirdo, Go ahead freak, Go ahead fruitcake, Go ahead faggot- End it. You know you want to. You know you feel rage and anger at god when you look in the mirror and see that MALE body, wondering why he'd play such a cruel joke on you. You know your soul shrinks when you think about how many people will actually want to have any sort of romantic contact with an androgynous, hermaphroditic reprobate with a micropenis and a rack. Do. It. Tie that noose, grab that razor, uncap that bleach, step on that ledge, cock that pistol, lay on those train tracks, and give us one less tranny on this earth.

kill yourself

btw that black guy got charged with attempted murder and is facing life in prison

I don't see why, he was just doing his civic duty

Because they dont?
The WHO considers trannies still mentally ill.
ICD 10.
Its still listed in the DSM
Show me the statstics.

Woah now, who's insecure here?

Doctors once said bloodletting and lobotomies were good science. Psychiatry is a Jewish trick.

it is not listed in the DSM as a disorder. Gender Dysphoria is listed as one, but only so that people can legally obtain hormone treatments, because otherwise it would be illegal. Gender dysphoria has no mention of those during or after transition.

of course they hide behind irony, they always do, because irony is a sort of barrier that is always a good thing to fall back on since it can't be penetrated. deep down, you know hes right. and no matter of irony will change that core fact.

You drank too much of the llib koolaide.. it is defined as mental illness....because it is you sick fuc

based black man.

Those professions you listed are 95 percent biased liberal douchebags who don't want to hurt your wittle feewings. Trannies are mentally ill because they are delusional. If you were born with a penis, than you are male. Thats what nature decided. Lie all you want, cut shit off your body all you want, you can't hide from nature. And nature never lies

>cutting your perfectly healthy testicles and dick off and replacing them with a open wound which needs stretching for a couple of hours each day so it doesn't heal
>not mentally retarded

I fail to see how it isn't a mental disorder. I don't mean this derogatory at all, by the way. I can even accept the claim that for a lot of people it's a something they are inherently born with, and not just a delusion they acquired. But exhibiting all physical traits of a male while possessing hard-wired female brain characteristics is obviously not the regular state of a human being but rather a detrimental deviation, i.e a mental illness.

For real though. All these medical institutions have been cucked by perverted men wearing dresses. These doctors are only going along with this tranny bullshit because of political pressure and guilt, they just want an easy life and they don't want to seem "bigoted" by pointing out the fact that trannies are ugly, confused freaks.

The medical field is being fucked and cucked by neo-Marxist lies.

Kill yourself redneck
let the mentally ill trannies rot, it is not your fucking deal

Just spreading the pasta, glad I could trigger some homos along the way

magnificent

He can stay

those people are all funded by the same money, the agenda can change and then the official status of this human condition will change, but that does not make it any more true, the horrible truth is that people who are homosexual usually got that way by being molested

>Gender Dysphorioa = mental illness
Just because they think cutting off a cock and giving someone tits is the cure doesn't take away from that it is a mental illness.

gender expression has no biological roots, and is completely a cultural phenomenon.

friendly reminder, is my OP factually correct, they also outline that transgenderism in children is also psychologically healthy, and that people as young as 5 should start hormone therapy if deemed worthy.

Psyfag here. OP is of course a moron, of the "Body integrity disorder stops at the genitals" sort of way. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to be the entertaining kind of retard, so I'll probably check out early in the thread.

Let me get this straight. Are you claiming that hormones for transexuals aren't a medically justified intervention to treat gender dysphoria?

Lmao Libertarians are a meme. Post AnCap meme "what if it consents" one where the mother is trying to shield kid at first. Some kind soul

>gender expression has no biological roots, and is completely a cultural phenomenon.

But if gender is not biological how can you be trans? If being a woman has no biological root than changing your body to feel more like one is crazy, right?

They do suffer from mental disorders though and kill themselves a little bit too often.

Modern de-militarized societies can tolerate all types of behavior, but again, this is a very modern phenomenon. The Chinese won't buy it.

the suicide rate is attributed to discrimination that other minority groups experience, and according to all scientific studies, shows no actual attribution to the state of being transgender. Correlation does not imply causation.

How do you define gender expression? Do you define in of behaviour,appearance?

Same reason why one of the worlds leading DNA scientists and nobel laureate was blackballed from the scientific community for questioning whether blacks may not be as intelligent as whites. POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. Its a cancer.

>says it's not

What's Gender Dysphoria then?

Also
>appeal to consensus
In the early 20th Century Lobotomy was seen as a medical marvel by most of the medical world.

Yeah guess what Sup Forums is part of that 5%.

Just because many/few people support an idea doesn't make it right or correct. You should know that. Even if it's 1%, it still has a right to make it's opinion heard.

That is Sup Forums. You are using an appeal to authority/majority fallacy.

lobotomy is a breach of bodily autonomy, and was incorrectly identified as a be all end all solution. Allowing transgenderism is the opposite of stopping bodily autonomy; its letting people do what they feel is most natural to them. It's apples and oranges.

>he suicide rate is attributed to discrimination that other minority groups experience

Yet nowhere in history a discriminated group ever had a higher suicide rate by such a proportion.

If your claim was right than most niggers would have noosed themselves before the KKK even got to them.

Source or ill assume you are just a confused faggot like OP.

This is a low quality bait thread

What you said is irrelevant to my point and also failed to understand what I meant.

Do you suffer from autism?

>much correlation != causation
Stop denying causality nigger.

No, he is a low quality baiter

Don't trust psychiatrists.They just want to get their pockets full and their consciousness at peace.These people need serious medical attention.They will never transition to the opposite gender.They are homosexuals with an identity d
disorder lost with reality.I pity them as I would for every schizophrenic.

>that camera flash
Impeccable timing

okay, using Sup Forums makes you rural and suburban retard
see how easy it is when you can make illogical X causes Y, when, in reality, X and Y are both caused by Z.

>everyone i disagree with is a shill

Psychiatry is an interesting profession. The psychiatrist has an incentive not to fix you, but to keep you just happy enough you keep coming back. If they help cure you, they lose your weekly appointment bucks. If they don't cure you, you may find it useless and leave.
Perhaps that is too cynical of me, but my own jaunt with psychiatrists from age 13-20 over MDD and Dysthymia and later GAD has left me convinced of this. I didnt get over my depression until i came to a realization completely unrelated to psychiatry/psychology

psychiatry is just the scientific evolution of when people went to talk to their "priest." Except instead of being based on theology and child molestation, its based on medical reality and peer review. The alternative is to go see an unlicensed with doctor who will probably reinforce your mental illness or take advantage of you in an unsupervised, recorded environment.

But bullying isn't the culprit, isn't it only be logical that somebody who believes they are in the "wrong" body to be suicidal? I don't see why trannies would act normal even if they weren't bullied, they literally don't think they can be happy until they've snipped their dicks.

The human brain cannot be categorized into groups.Everyone is unique.Everyone has a purpose in this life.Everyone can find anwsers to his problems.A stupid pill and a educated liar cannot help you.Stay away from them.They have hypnotized 50 percent of my country's population.My mother is a reck after 5 years of antipsychotics becoming more miserable every day.

If we are going to put shitty bait for Sup Forums, lets also talk about how global warming is real and a treat to human existence.

because lets have 5000 'tranny hate" threads, but can't have a single one actual for toleration and fact finding.

as shit as this thread has been, this gives me a revelation:

Transexuals committing suicide is the ULTIMATE in body autonomy. Clearly a goal to strive for.

Saved

Fuck, wrong one

It's the same sort of consensus that lead to 3 mile island and Chernobyl.

Exactly, they want to cut off their dicks, that's probably the most insane and extreme expression of mental illness I know of. If cutting off your dick is not mental illness then nothing is. I mean, people who want to amputate their arm or leg are considered freaks, cutting off your dick seems ten times worse. Trannies have to be mentally ill, they just have to be, because if trannies are normal then nothing makes sense.

>everyone has a purpose in this life
Fuck off Rick Warren

I don't think a single thread will stop Sup Forums from hating trans people. Same thing with accepting global warming as fact and not blaming Jewish people for everything.

Have a picture of a cute cat.

If your condition is found in DSM-5 (gender dysphoria) then you are probably mentally ill.

>Mexican Intellectuals
let's spend 5 minutes reading and find out shall we?
psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/expert-qa

Even though i think the psychologists were shit, the meds did noticably help. They didnt solve the problem, but they did decrease its severity. Before i took them i had near constant suicidal thoughts. I started taking them and it lessened, if i forgot a day though it was worse than before i took them. I dont take them now, but i do think they helped somewhat

this

Of course they're not mentally ill, it's pure coincidence that all trannies kill themselves after transitioning

That's just based on what technically correspond to an illness in their literature, but it still consider a sydrome or disorder of some sorts. Now, if someone just likes to follow retarded tumblr trends to feel unique, I don't think it's a mental illness, but just some retarded social trend thag will dia sooner or later.

Can confirm I was going through shit and some faggot through me on anti psychotics for "anxiety" . I started having some really serious bouts of internalized schizophrenia ( talking to people and myself in my head) soon as I realized what was happening I dropped them. I've done acid atleast 20 + times, cocaine, shrooms, weeed, k, MDMA and ecstasy and I can tell you right now none of those drugs ever gave me as big of a scare or fucked with my psychological health more then the anti psychotics. They are extremely powerful and addictive drugs, same with anti depressants don't even go that route unless your ready to throw your life away

Thank you, you've just linked to further proof of what I was talking about.

>it's pure coincidence that all trannies kill themselves after transitioning

Suicide is an indicator of mental illness, you say? :^)

wow its almost llike suicide correlates with quality of life, and discrimination or something

How much does it triggers you knowing that your are mentally ill, little sissy boy?

>every human rights, and health organization, as well as 95% of psychiatrists and every accredited medical institution, says that it is not?

They're wrong.

Odd, I thought it correlated with mental illness!

>quality of life
>Czech republic has a similar culture to Slovakia yet a much higher suicide rate and development
>Albania is super poor yet low Suicide.

religious and cultural norms too

>religious and cultural norms too
Again Slovakia vs the Czech Republic or Montenegro vs Serbia.