At least they stopped kneeling

At least they stopped kneeling...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mosesbread72/status/905430701595652096?lang=en
tmz.com/2017/09/29/michael-bennett-cops-to-show-body-cam-footage/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EZkKuNja5cQ
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/26/black-suspects-more-likely-to-be-shot-by-black-cop/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are they protesting? Niggers have a persecution complex.

This they don't even know. At the end of the day when people move on to the next ice bucket challenge this will have done nothing but feed peoples egos on social media.

No black bodies should be fearful of robbing a store or wrestling a cops gun from him when he unarmed, or something.

10, count em, TEN unarmed black people have been killed by cops this year. That's almost as many as unarmed white people killed by cops this year. It's an outrage. Literally black genocide.

>be filthy fucking rich
>"ayo, fite da powa"
k

You watch Lionel Nation also?

Can I get a stat check real quick of black on black murders this year

twitter.com/mosesbread72/status/905430701595652096?lang=en

tmz.com/2017/09/29/michael-bennett-cops-to-show-body-cam-footage/

Do...do you think that blacks are equal in proportion to whites in the US population?

I only know the police shootings because the Washington Post is keeping track of the stats.

>take a look
No thanks Jewmal.

They certainly are when it comes to crime statistics, limp dick.

Why do they wear face paint?

No, but blacks make up half of the violent criminals. If you look at the rates of police encounters by race, whites have about twice the chance of being killed by a cop.

They just need some vagina hats to complete the ensemble

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EZkKuNja5cQ
WE ARE THE NATION
OF DOMINATION

Population isn't the only factor, how frequently police interact with them is also important.

slavery from 200 years ago

They are protesting the oppression of their people who are discriminated against based on the color of their skin; doesn't have anything to do with their behavior or the separate cultural "identity" they have carved out for themselves and fall back on whenever convenient.

I will literally never watch the NFL again.

I am sick of nigger males

Lol I googled black on black murder 2017 and this is the front page results.

> loser LARPers do a roman salute

OH MY GOD PUNCH THE NAZIS

> star athletes do a closed-hand roman salute on national television

wow so brave

Do you know what I’m doing today rather than watching the NFL? I worked out, and now I’m going to sign up for a firearms course, so I can get a gun.

Time to wake up Goys

>What are they protesting?

The Under-Man is unconvertible. He will not bow to the new truth, because he knows that the new truth is not for him. Why should he work for a higher civilization, when even the present civilization is beyond his powers ? What the Under-Man wants is, not progress, but regress, regress to more primitive conditions in which he would be at home. In fact, the more he grasps the significance of the new eugenic truth, the uglier grows his mood. So long as all men believed all men potentially equal, the Under-Man could delude himself into thinking that changed circumstances might raise him to the top. Now that nature herself proclaims him irremediably inferior, his hatred of superiority knows no bounds.

This hatred he has always instinctively felt. Envy and resentment of superiority have ever been the badges of base minds. Yet never have these badges been so fiercely flaunted, so defiantly worn, as today. This explains the seeming paradox that, just when the character of superiority becomes supremely manifest, the cry for levelling "equality" rises supremely shrill. The UnderMan revolts against progress! Nature herself having decreed him uncivilizable, the Under-Man declares war on civilization.

These are not pretty facts. But we had better face them, lest they face us, and catch us unawares. Let us, then, understand once and for all that we have among us a rebel army the vast host of the unadaptable, the incapable, the envious, the discontented, filled with instinctive hatred of civilization and progress, and ready on the instant to rise in revolt.

---The Revolt Against Civilization: the menace of the under-man

never enough love for the oppressed

Feel the guilt, white man

let it rub your body like a 15 yo negro mugger on your mama's purse

They should go back to Africa to breed with Asians.

No one even knows anymore, not even niggers, they just like to virtue signal for pity points from cucks

This will not end well. Witnessing the demise of niggerball.

Getting assblasted about how someone sits/stands/kneels for the national jingle is the definition of collectivist virtue-signaling horseshit.

A way to ruin their reputation would be to say they're just like the nazis

blacks attack cops more than whites. Not per capita, in real numbers.

I believe it was 16 unarmed black men killed by police in 2016. Most of those were justifiable (they were attacking a cop/grappling with them). This is the slowest and least effective genocide in history.

I'm glad my dad got me into motorsports instead of team sports as a kid.

>when people move on to the next ice bucket challenge
This is exactly what it is. Nobody knows why people are kneeling. When my Mom asks why are they kneeling I just say they are protesting Puerto Rican relief and think they need to worry about America first. Then she calls them selfish for not wanting to help Puerto Rico.

Almost all killings of blacks by whites occur when a black male has broken into a home in the muddle of the night

Which means they are ALL IN FACT justifiable.

The ONLY good nigger male (18-49) is a dead one unless you personally know them and they aren't a criminal which is fucking HIGHLY statistically unlikely

Use your fucking mind for once in your life. It's not about a song or a flag. It's about the constant push to make black criminals above the law.

Do you think that 90% of calls cops deal with involve blacks?

>watching grown men in tights "tackle" each other

Use their tactics against them. Plus, this will actually accomplish something. Read that team owners are pissed at Trump, but still won't keep players from kneeling. They're infighting as well. One is worried about losing a $40 million sponsor, while another sees it as losing $1 million sponsor as it's split between all teams.

Black supremacist fist.
Ok cool.

Wait... They're doing a closed-fist nazi salute? Rev up your meme engines boys, we got ourselves some fresh material!

>It's not about a song or a flag.

I never understood why people say this when they only kneel during the anthem and when the flag is out. Why not kneel during a touchdown or before going on the field? Why not have a "resist" or whatever sticker on their helmet? Surely they care enough to risk a fine.

I hope the NFL crashes and burns. Hockey and Basketball were not stupid enough to corner themselves out for political bullshit.

>the national jingle
faggot

it's not how someone sits
it's how a minority tries to guilt white people into giving them more

like the spoiled youngest child, these people know no boundaries. Black president...not enough. Free food stamps and health care...what about a new Obamaphone?

Don't hurt me white man...it is YOUR fault I raped that 72 yo woman and robbed the 7-11
The symbolism is what is causing the blowback....I don't give a fuck about THEIR problems, I got problems of my own (and I don't rob stores)

they think wypipo never have anything bad happen to them, ever. So when something bad happens to a black person it must be racism. they are just children acting out when the parents punish them, screaming about how life isn't fair when they know nothing of life outside their sheltered world.

Or...you know...go on strike and not play until the problem is solved. That would actually require some form of sacrifice though. It really shows how disingenuous they are when you look at the situation like that.

>black people are being genocided in this country we need to do something
>I know let's kneel for a couple of minutes and go back to playing football

The supposed stakes don't match their actions.

Wow
inspiring

look at those big muscles too
they are fucking beast

When do we get the word on today's NFL ratings?

only semen slurping boomers watch the nrl

Well my dad is screaming at the television watching some game right now

In what setting?

Sad how grown men watch niggers running around instead of doing something useful like studying or working.

I don't watch that shit anymore......

Ever since the New Orleans Saints MIRACULOUSLY won the Super Bowl right after Hurricane Katrine, it was obvious it's all fixed bullshit

Yeah, I've mentioned sitting out games a few times, forgot it this time. It would be great to see that though. I think keeping them in the locker rooms or not showing the protests would piss off the blacks.

Whiteness.

Protesting the po-po for shooting dindus resisted after committing felonies

What if we could make kneeling or the black power salute some kind of meme? Would be funny

Not at all, it's why the statistics in regards to crimes committed is startling. 13% of the population commits more than half of all murders.

I think they come out on Tuesday. Takes one or two days. What is really interesting is the lack of coverage about DirecTV and others allowing refunds on NFL packages.

Or posting on Sup Forums

Why don't they go back to Africa?

Literally shit that the MSM tells them to protest. They have no facts, they have no stats. They, along with the entire left has a huge victim complex which keeps further dividing America. Now we have the fucking black panther shit at our national anthem.

Even niggers here are not that stupid. They know how good they have it and play the same victim crap like kikes do.

They are collecting their victimhood points, they got to stay ahead of the LGBTQ fags.

And scored literally 0 points. Maybe if they focused on their job, people would give a shit.

this

I used to be way into motorcross and there used to be a black dude named Bubba Harris that was one of the best riders. The important thing is that he didn't act like a nigger and always held himself with modest stature

Fucking this, what a joke.

What are they doing that will actually ameliorate the problems they're supposedly protesting for? How do libshits not see this as a photo op just to say "fuck Drumphf"?

If racism is defined as considering one race superior to another, and you reject that, what conclusion can you draw from looking at the world but that the whites are doing something terrible to take all the good stuff for themselves?

Either whites are just better, or they're oppressing everyone else. There's no third option. There's no middle ground.

You have to be racist or anti-white. You have to choose.

P.S. If you're white and you choose anti-white, you're not going to be spared for it if the anti-whites win. They're still going to take what you have, because you must have gotten it through oppression, and when it all turns to shit with them in charge because they actually are inferior, they're still going to blame you and murder you in a rage.

>implying posting on a mongolian recipe sharing image board with bownskins LARPing as nazis isnt important

>population is now a crime statistic

ypipol

They are trying very hard to pick a fight by antagonizing non-blacks. This is as clear as day. They really, really want a fight. The mother of all chimpouts.

They shall not have a fight. They shall have an eradication. Atonement is imminent.

>0.125 win %

topkek. He had like 1 good season.

right after? bro it was like 5 years later

trump wins

now they just look like retards

I've asked so many people what can be done to satisfy the protesters and nobody can give me answer, what do they want us to do for them? We can't get rid of cops in black areas because they will victimize eachother. More black cops in black areas? Black cops are more likely to shoot blacks than white cops.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/26/black-suspects-more-likely-to-be-shot-by-black-cop/

Any black anons want to explain what they want?

What do you mean? Out of 737 deadly police shootings in 2017 so far, 10 of them have been unarmed black people.

HAHAHAHAHAH

C U C K E D C O O N S

i can't believe in the great USA black kids still have to fear for their life when robbing a store, what kind of world do we live in

face tattoo is a pretty good indication of a low I.Q. degenerate

da..daad im hot...can i haz some air conditwitioner?
-No.

buhh daadd why u got to be such a nigger.

-Shut the fuck up bitch i aint no niggah *punches*
-oh shit i thought that was a white boy.man they are such good boys. No wonder why no one calls a nigger a nigger, they will get punched in the face lmao.

>If racism is defined as considering one race superior to another, and you reject that, what conclusion can you draw from looking at the world but that the whites are doing something terrible to take all the good stuff for themselves?
That the environment in Europe gave them the advantages necessary to develop and dominate, and that any ethnic group would have thrived under the same conditions. That's the scientific paradigm as of today, at least: environmental determinism. Read 'Germs, Guns and Steel' by Jared Diamond.

The only one that is pretty bad, and I'm not even sure it's from this year, is the old black grandma that died in a drug raid she wasn't part of. They don't even talk about her though, they talk about the actual thugs, gang members, and people resisting arrest.

This is what is so funny. In 2016 it was on my 17 unarmed blacks killed by police and 22 unarmed whites. Such tiny numbers compared to overall population. Niggers don't do research and double down when they are wrong so it doesn't matter. To them 17 dead blacks is reason enough to vilify the police, white America and the nation itself. Its sad how many stupid people we have in America.

Why do you people keep watching that retarded sport?

I'm from Cleveland, and the Indians are first in the American League, while the Browns won 2 games last year.

First you kneeled
Now you raise your fist
Might as well bend over nigger
Trump made you his bitch

>Roman salute

Autism.

I seriously don't get why everyone is so pissed about this. If you don't want to watch this don't tune in, end if story. There's no need to virtue signal like a fucking SJW.

www.facebook com/NickWrightFS1/videos/1675829499156048/

No idea, I've never been into team sports. Too many whiny pussies blaming everyone but themselves for losses. Boxing is the only sport people should watch, man vs man.

they arent protesting. they're just being uppity like niggers do. they're full of audacity

The IBC raised tons of money for research on that disease. These protests ultimately accomplish nothing.

What we should really be protesting is black violence. Daily chimpouts, rapes, murders, robberies, are the real problem. We really need to reach the point where enough whites get sick of this bullshit.

Calm down madona, if you don't like what is being discussed in the thread you can easily leave it. Despite what your mommy tells you; the world does not revolve around you.