What's wrong with multiculturalism?

What's exactly wrong with multiculturalism?

Can you tell me why it's bad without "MUH COUNTRY!", "MUH JOBS!", and "WHITE GENOCIDE!" bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=205&v=mVCfQ6Lyoo0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It creates distrust and damages community breeding hostility.

>Can you tell me why it's bad without the reasons it's bad
Go to Chicago, you'll see the consequences of multiculturalism.

What's wrong with multiculturalism? We don't want it, that's what's wrong with it. Pretty simple desu.

It creates monsters.

Austria-Hungary
Yugoslavia
Northern Ireland
Iraq
Syria
Myanmar
Nigeria

Conflict hotspots, and what do they all have in common? Multiculturalism.

2 terror attacks today already, one in france, one in canada, both preching "multiculturalism". i would be willing to bet that if that were your daughter who had her throat slit by a greasy mudslime while she sat there innocently, that you would be singing a different tune. stop being unable to see reality. oil and water dont mix. you do not have to be a scientist to see it.

It turns normal people like me who would have been an MD, into a heartless rage filled nutcase.

if shit goes down everyone will flock to their own. we cant just undo human psychological behavior because "its 2017". multiculturalism ist just another way of controlling people. ((they)) fear unity, because through unity things like the third reich happen. Unity is destroyed through differences like religion, ethnicity, class etc.

Niggers are very violent

>It creates distrust and damages community breeding hostility.

Seems to me, the only people who have distrust of other peoples and cultures, and feels hostility towards them, are racists. If children were raised not to be racist and were instead raised to be accepting of other cultures, they wouldn't have "distrust" and "hostility".

Increase in crime rate and decrease in safety. Urban areas but uninhabitable ghetto war zones for gang wars to rage on between competitng factions. The IQ of a nation also decreases as it becomes more diverse, look at stats of the western world's overall IQ decreasing as more Africans, arabs, and Hispanics come into the picture.

Don't forget Ottoman Empire, imperial Russia and all the chinas, although they didn't usually have too much conflict because they either suppressed or gave lots of autonomy to the minorities

That's actually not true, niggers are much more violent than regular people

Whoever took this picture needs to be institutionalized

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=205&v=mVCfQ6Lyoo0

It's easy to preach "diversity is strength" in a comfortable situation, but when times get bad, I refer you to my list above: The major hotspots for unrest and conflict are/were diverse and multicultural.

Different races are good at different things. Black people and arabs have lower IQ than white people in general and they will forever be stuck at the bottom of the multicultural society resulting in segregated ghettos. The reason black people do poorly in the west is not because of racism, it is because they cant compete with white people.

>multiculturalism is good when you're indoctrinated from birth to think so

lol

Not true. It's a fact that diverse communities have less trust. I can give you all sorts of links proving this, but here's one proving that ethnocentrism is an inherent biochemical phenomenon:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3029708/

Very good point, well said

America created multiculturalism to destroy Christendom. America, Satan's daughter, wishes to see the end of the Old West. She wants all nations to be mixed multitudes of consumers that are as rootless as Americans themselves.

multiculturalism is a euphemism you fucking moron. no multiculturalist that is protesting to get more exposure to other cultures like for example more student exchange programs or more languages available in schools or lets say more exchange of historical and archaeological artifacts. the only thing they are protesting is western culture. until it is completely destroyed they will not stop.

im not sure what im seeing. are they a couple? why is the stroller between the white guys legs? why is that girl so big if they are using a stroller?

somethings not right here

You didn't even need to be specific, you could have just said Europe in general. We were multicultural for the last 2-3 thousand years and spent most of it fighting each other, and that was just when it was white people, nevermind when you start adding mohammedians and africans to the mix

What the fuck is right with it?

I became racist after meeting sand niggers. Being racist is rational.

>diverse communities have less trust
Like this even needs proof. It's fucking self-evident.

They have to be a couple since they sit so close to each other.

I'd say that's more classical liberalism in general, not just America. And what you're talking about was more of a product of the French Revolution than the American Revolution. The American Founding Fathers intended for America to be a white nation. Only problem is that their ideology was susceptible to people who wanted to twist it and make America a cosmopolitan nation.

It's fine in small doses.

:/

And the only multicultural country I can think of that actually works is Singapore, and they have to rely on Draconian authoritarianism that would have even Canadians reconsider multiculturalism.

>terror attacks

Maybe these terror attacks wouldn't happen if white countries were more accepting of Muslims. Instead they chose to alienate and discriminate against them, especially when it comes to employment.

Young men wouldn't be swayed by terrorist propaganda if they had equal opportunity for jobs that paid a living wage and were able to date white girls without getting rejected by her parents and dirty looks, threats, and harassment from white men when out with their white girlfriends in public.

See the movie Higher Learning. When the shy and socially awkward Remy goes off to college, he gets rejected by his peers and doesn't make any friends. He then meets a group of Neo-Nazis and befriends them because they accepted him when no one else would.

It's ironic, because you're always harping on about how fat women turn to feminism because they're rejected by society. Well, the same thing happens to young Muslim men. They get rejected by white society and sometimes end up turning to extreme Islam.

It implies another culture has equal value, when often those other cultures have produce poor nations. As such, why would you want those cultural values brought into and practised in the West? We should maintain high standards and require cultural assimilation. Western culture has produced the best nations and so our culture should be supreme in our own nations.

And yet Malaysia and Myanmar are becoming hotspots for ethnic unrest right now, despite being diverse and multicultural.

I lived in a diverse neighborhood for seven years and when I moved to an area that's 90% white, it was a drastic improvement. And my new town isn't much richer, it's just more white. We only need to use evidence because some people actually believe that diversity is America's "greatest strength"

>if you can't have sex with white women then it is acceptable to run people over, blow up children at concers and behead whites in the streets

lol

it doesn't work, causes race wars, gives your culture away and unnecessarily risks your country and society for no reason other than progressive brainwashing

Because the other cultures are objectively shit compared to western cultures?

American Revolution was bankrolled by Haym Salomon, America was created solely to empower a certain group of landholders. America has always been the whore of nations.

>white people oppress poor Muslims and make them terrorists

Most terrorists are living in or are from Muslim countries where no bigoted white people are there to oppress them. But nice try.

Racism/sexism is way overblown and it's used to push a narrative by the media.
I'm sure lgbt/blacks encounter a sexist/racist asshole from time to time.
However, not every time someone is a dick to you is because of sexism/racism. Most people are assholes in general. Just the way it is. Get over it.

Can you post some more info on this? I've go nothing going on tonight and I want to research what you're saying

What the fuck are you smoking?

Seriously, I think I can sum up all your arguments for you

>Muh! White people's fault!

Yeah, sugar tits, no one should have to take responsibility for their action except white people..

>even Canadians reconsider multiculturalism.

Let me say one thing. Britain is much more multicultural than Canada.
Also most Canadian(At least in Quebec) are against multiculturalism.

>Most people are assholes in general. Just the way it is. Get over it.
This
also the people who tend to play victim tend to bring it upon themselves on purpose.

That not true. Muzzies get a lot of resources. Still even if it were true that's not an excuse. You are only to blame if you become a terrorist. Are you telling me that it's my fault and my country's fault that these manchildren rape and commit terrorist attacks? We give these people all these resources - which I and other taxpayers pay for. And they have the gall to misbehave the way they do - and it's somehow my fault? No we're too kind. We should throw out all of these low IQ manchildren.

None of the European examples have experienced any significant conflict in years. The goyim learn over time.

Multiculturalism as a concept is good, like communism.
But like communism, when its applied to reality, ti falls apart, everyone starts hating eachother, and mass killings happen.

Both ideals require people to actually be excellent to eachother, something that just doesnt happen in reality. Ideally every culture would have its own geolocation, and people that wanted to learn about other cultures would go to said geolocation and learn there. By keeping cultures isolated from eachother as much as possible, you keep them as pure as possible. If you have a mexican, a chiense, and a european living ont he same block and therye nice ot eacother, allt hree cutlures cuisines will get tarnished by the other cultures tastes.

You wouldnt put bananas, curry, and shirako in a blender and drink it, do dont go trying to do the same with cultures. Keep them separate so they can be enjoyed the way they were supposed to be.

The same reason why these different ethnicities have cliques, the chinese stay together for example, no matter where they are, they stay within themselves and very rarely walk out of that place. You walk into Chinatown and you very rarely hear English being spoken between 2 chinese, as much as I can walk in there and buy things and eat their food, they do not treat me as one of them, multicults don't understand that just because you have a mix of people from these different backgrounds, you'll have every last one of those people who came integrate within society. Look at the Palestinians, you think that they are just gonna give up their tradition to be comfortable with the jews? No, they aren't. I don't think a muslim is going to shed his muslim traditions just so he can be around white christans here in america. Multiculturalism only works if everyone forgoes their traditions and even their thought processes, this is why it will always fail.

All of latin America is a pretty good example you fucking moron.

Pope Francis? Is that you, you faggot?

>Yeah guys I would have totally been a Doctor if it wasn't for multiculturalism.
Stop making excuses, you fucking pussy, you are just dumb and lazy.

It is because black people cannot compete with white people they are behind. Not because of some inherent opression.

There's literally nothing wrong.

Conservatives always whine about new arrivels, happened with the irish and the italian.

They'll die some day and multiculturalism will be the next status quo.

Come to Brazil, faggot.
You would become racist in 24 hours.

And yet Malaysia, Myanmar and the Middle East are hotbeds of ethnic violence. So much for "diversity is strength!"

Liberal fantasy: Bad times lead to people pulling together!

Reality: See the aforementioned countries on my list.

Also, add Catalonia.

Because it's literally never worked.

Multiculturalism cannot work. Multiethnic and multiracial communities can and have worked (Egypt, China, USA, etc.) but a multicultural community will always have strife as multiple groups with multiple interests compete for scarce resources. In a multiracial/multiethnic community, people may look different and may have slight cultural quirks, but most if not all people want the same goals

>what's exactly wrong with multiculturalism

The American Indians, Aztecs, Incas, Palestinians, Moors in Spain, and Byzantines off the top of my head.

>If children were raised not to be racist
(((They))) have been going balls out trying to do this for at least the past 20-25 years, resulting in a massive backlash of racism among 20-25 year-olds. Keep up the good work.

If multiculturalism was good for people wouldn't they naturally gravitate toward it? Why are the most successful countries also some of the most ethnically monolithic?

>What's exactly wrong with multiculturalism?
It's temporary and the end result is going to be a far cry from the intention.
For instance, the stronger culture in the West is being restrained and forced to uphold weaker/lesser cultures (just think of anywhere in the world that's terrible and the culture of that area being allowed to flourish because it's being supported by an actually successful yet forcefully restrained culture).
You'll end up getting minor and petty squabbles which grow to points they never could have alone until they control what was made by an actually strong culture.
What happens when it all falls apart? Naturally, anything but the problem will be blamed and purges etc. will follow.

tl;dr Multikulti is the cradle of destruction for those that allow it and encourage it to happen.

It's very simple. You either have a shared culture or you don't. Multicultralism is a fragmented and schizophrenic society.

This is a chicken and the egg argument. Whites in western countries do not trust muslims because muslims frequently commit terrorist attack with no major opposition within the Muslim community and they don't assimilate with us.

For further evidence, whites also do not trust white males who fit the "school shooter" profile as they are also likely to go on murderous rampages

Muslims also commit major terrorist acts in muslim countries against other muslims without white people around

It's basic self-preservation to treat foreign invaders with distrust. I think we should be even more hostile to them, in fact, until they accept that civil law is superior to sharia law, which they do not accept.

>Because it's literally never worked.

If white people would stop being racist, it would.

Austria Hungary was killed by the violence of the Serbian minority (never absorb Serbs into your country) Northern Ireland (although the conflict is basically dead) had a big conflict over independence and yugoslavia was actually maybe a little better (again, leave Serbs alone)

It's astounding that people think the "irish and italians" didn't cause trouble.

multiculturalism doesn't work in monoethnic societies

why would it work in multiethnic ones?

Get the fuck out of my country.

Are you retarded, Increase in Crime and Terrorism

>But I saw this movie

You can't blame everything on whitey

>Muh! White people's Fault

America was never Multicultural, we should all be united under one culture, American Culture.

and most of those racists that cause the problems are not white.

It's a problem when two or more opposing cultures are forced together. One group wants something done one way, the other wants it another way. Even worse when one of the cultures wants to other culture eradicated, but it's excused as just being "part of their culture".

>multiculturalism can work
>as long as this group I don't like falls in line!

You are being hypocritical

>my country

You mean, "my white country", don't you?

It doesn't work because of people like you, fagot..

>we should all be united under one culture
Americanism is derived from Europeanism. You cannot have Americanism without whitey.

have you ever met a nigger?

>Muh! White people's fault!

Organically it's not a problem. Two races will collide and if they're compatible they'll intermingle, if they're not they might just stay apart or they might have a war. The current melding of cultures is not organic, you have governments permitting the formation of large blocks of incompatible culture within existing areas of native culture, and anyone who opposes this is cast down as a racist bigot. The idea that we can all learn to get along is false. This experiment has faled, with disastrous results.

There is no "American" culture, though. Even amongst your own people, you're split down the middle in pretty much everything, from politics to entertainment. You'd be closer to saying each state has a culture, but not the whole nation.

It dilutes cultures until neither are recognizable.

This has to be trolling, holy fuck how can anybody even attempt to be this retarded?
>nonwhite
Well, maybe you are genuine?

looks like the Q train to me

Sometimes racism just happens. The news cover it. Our co existence covers it. If a person wrongs you and they are of another race. You'll be more incline to hate them when it happens again.

WAAAAH! WHITE WOMEN WONT HAVE SEX WITH ME!
WESTERN OPPRESSION! CAN'T GET JOB CAUSE I DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH OR HAVE ANY SKILLS!
WAAAAAAAAAH!

Irish and Italians were mostly Christians. They were white and the Irish spoke English. It wasn't too difficult for them to integrate, the problem was that they came over in large numbers within short periods of time

More accepting? So if we let in more ISIS maybe they wont kill us if you give them more money and tolerance? Everything can be solved with money and tolerance even though they were raised as children to hate us.

Also considering the racial overlap they had, one an black american won't have with a white american.

This man. I seriously wish Brazilian Sup Forums posters the best. At least in Canada we don't have full on PvP zones with guns. Although maybe we should. We could probably rid ourselves of a lot of trash

Tell me what's good about it, then I will counter debate.
Deal?

Generally speaking, not much between first world nations since we're civilized and get along with each other. The problem is when we let in third worlders who don't know how to behave and kill you for going against their personal sensibilities.

Couldn't of said it better user

They also weren't given hand outs to sit on their backsides all day... They actually had to go out and earn.

I worry about anything ending in ism including nationalism and globalism

>implying there would be any major anti-immigration sentiment in the west if the governments had been importing millions of asians(the real kind not the britbong kind) instead of these muslims and blacks