CHECHNYAN AND DAGESTANI INDEPENDENCE THREAD

I support them. Those regions are culturally too different from russia.

>dagestan, chechenstan, and ingushetia gain independence.
>proceed to form caliphate and jihad georgia

No, we are bro tier against common enemy

Increasingly nervous proxy hohol swine post the same thread for the 9th time

And I support you giving Armenia their clay.

Their clay? Haha and when was that?

Stupid Muslim goat fuckers need strong hand or else it would be a chimp out

How much would it cost to get a hunk of Russia and start my own Republic called Stanistan?

This is troubling, fellow anons.
We are witnessing today a peaceful people being persecuted by a fascist government.
The proud Chechnyan people have dared to ask for independence from Moscow and the
Russian government has responded with persecution of Chechnyan authorities and repression of her citizens.
HOW LONG BEFORE WE ARE WITNESS TO ATROCITIES NOT SEEN BY EUROPE IN 70 YEARS??
The free and democratic international community must take a stand against this. Every
nation has a right to self determination, we must make every effort to protect the lives of Chechnyan people.
I propose representatives of Moscow and Grozny hold peace talks on neutral grounds.
The Moscow government needs to be presented with the following ultimatum:
>1. Withdrawal of federal forces from Chechnya
>2. Installation of UN peacekeepers
>3. Administration of Chechnya should be done by a newly formed UNMIC
>4. Passing of a binding resolution by the UN guaranteeing the territorial integrity of Russia (this we can choose to ignore later on)
>5. Altering the Russian constitution, leaving out the part about the indivisibility of Russia
If Moscow fails to comply, NATO must carry airstrikes on Russian infrastructure, industrial and military targets.
Democracy is at stake!

I fucking lold

>CHECHNYAN AND DAGESTANI INDEPENDENCE THREAD
It's called the Syrian War

/thread.

it never ceases to amaze me how butthurt kosovo has made serbs

kys ahmed

This. I swear this guy has made this post like 200 times today.

It's full of Armenians, it's theirs

You're right, we should just forget about it.

What's so great about Kosovo anyways, most the people hate Serbs, and there's no resources

You'd spend half your military budget just occupying the fucking place

Kill Muslims

muh gorillion year old churches

No, it's not. Armenians were given refuge there after the genocide by ottomans. It's like Syrians declaring Berlin as rightful Syrian clay

The churches, burn them all I say. Who cares about a thousand year old history when you can just build a mcdonalds there instead.

Like in 2008 when you fucks droped everything and run away from your positions when your "bros" came to cut your heads off?

Kadyrov and his gang of mercenaries arr Putin's shills, they doesn't represent Chechen people

Got anything to back your claims up? Also, while you are here, care to explain, how can your soldiers just leave everything and run? Is that you so called "highlander" manliness?

If you cared so much about thousand year history you wouldn't have destroyed the mosques

Chechens is some of the most powerful warriors I have ever known. glad to have them as friends

chechenyans are fucking degenerates. it was a mistake to take them in to our country. literally subhuman shits. I support Russia with all my heart to keep those bastards on a tight leash.

Yes plz, they're overdue for another defragging and this would be the perfect excuse

Still triggered about South Ossetia, Abkhazia, and your entire army being almost totally destroyed? Crazyvili

>It's like Pakistanis declaring London as rightful Pakistani clay.
Check back in 10 years time, friend.