Sup Forums Eugenics should be a thing, lets start with height

Sup Forums Eugenics should be a thing, lets start with height.

any Sup Forums user must be at least 6' feet to breed

what is next?

bump

if you are lactose intolerant you shall be gassed

If you ar not intellegent enough to convince a woman (any one) to procriate - you are garbage and not worth tohave children

if you have an IQ lower than 90 you don't get to breed.

if youre below a 7/10 in the face you dont get to breed

but wait, then no Sup Forums user would ever get to breed.

/thread

Left within a forest for 6 days and managing to survive with only basic tools at disposal gives you the right to procreate!
The test shall be taken by any 18yr old male (who obviously passed the previous tests)

nope short people are superior to tall people because we are more compact,agile,subtle harder to spot on the battlefield, require less resources to maintain, more smart since the time for blood to get from the muscles to the brain is less , we can get in places like caves and pipes more easy

FUCK YOU LANKLET

iq higher then 50% of your country or you get chemically castrated.
Every year we take every 18 year old and give them all iq tests then take the avrage iq everyone under that get chemically castrated.

>we
>admitting to being a manlet

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME

WHEN

Using this type of logic your average STEM major's working on all the tech would not reproduce because most of them are nerds with zero physical talent.

However Beef McChad who ends up working a cashier job at footlocker would.

>me imagining hordes of highly trained midgets rushing enemy fortifications

I wasn't a few years ago but I stopped drinking milk, unless it was on coffee and I do get the shits now. Do I get gassed or can I regrow lactase gradually and take the gassing test again?

We should eugenics anyone who isn't white

End ALL welfare and let capitalism sort it out.

As someone who is 5' 9" but white as sin and has rare genetics.

>Green Eyes / Extremely High IQ

I refuse this and it only applies to minorities.

OP is a faggot who has no decent traits other than being 6' tall. Most likely a beta male who's genetics mutated him into being a slightly taller beta male.

she should've picked him up and spin him around

That's all well and good

But when will you learn?

>any Sup Forums user must be at least 6' feet to breed
why? wouldnt small people be better for space travel? is there some inseparable(on a genetic level) correlation with height and iq?

>t. earthlocked 6'1" user

CEOs and succesful business men tend to be taller than the average.
but again, i'm tall and i'm still not a CEO. i think i fucked up.

>CEOs and succesful business men tend to be taller
ya but niggers.
i just destroyed the talking point

this. Women are usually the best determiners of physical attraction. I'd say we have a great system.
What we should be looking at in the U.S. would be redesigning the incentive system for children. What I mean is we have set it up for poor blacks and hispanics (literally the worst demographic in America, bar none) to breed until they can literally not afford to brutally misraise their children. We need to incentivize middle class whites and Asians (the ideal demographic) to procreate, through incentivizing everyone at the middle class to procreate.

Let's say lower than 110.

Gluten allergies, or even saying the word "gluten-free" shall be punished with gas.

This has to be one of the worst ways to set up a fatal IQ test. You should have a set number, not kill off half your population yearly.

We short people are healthier (less stress on organs), lower cancer rates, and live longer. Big people sacrificed these benefits to adapt to cold climates because their ancestors were pussies who died being too cold.

>tfw 5'11

>We short people are healthier (less stress on organs), lower cancer rates, and live longer
Ok, but you're still an undesirable manlet.

skin colour. no blacks, gypsies and shitskins.

this. 110 is pretty dumb. but it's functional dumb. anything below that is literally normie tier.

I'd suggest 120 but there's not enough women with an IQ at that level. So 110 is reasonable.

see
sage and fuck off

what's the point of being always taller and taller?
>hurr women love it
yeah and where will it stop? When we're all 7' tall lanklets with back problems?

I don't think there is. Being tall was very favourable to our ancestors who could spot predators easier/quicker than their shorter counterparts. I belive it's a rather recent trend that girls want tall guys. Not complaining though.