What does Sup Forums think of Afro Samurai?

what does Sup Forums think of Afro Samurai?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHGukLGeRmA
youtube.com/watch?v=M8ZHkbnHNMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boring and slow imo

overall:MEDOICRE

Pretty good fun. Doesn't take itself all that seriously and has good design and some cool characters.

I don't like niggers in my animu

well handled edge

Jokes on you!

I love me some strong black guys in my animu.

it was good for the
>jive

this

After viewing it, at first i thought it was alright. But as I started thinking more and more about it, i started hating it more and more. I think it's trash, simple as that.

Samuel Jackson/10
I would give it a 7 to 8 desu

Best girl.

Tryhard western funded dreck.

RZA was about the only good thing about it.

I'm still salty they didn't go with Takeshi Koike as the director.

I think AS is pretty mediocre but the production pilot is fantastic.

I thought it was pretty entertaining if only because the animation and designs were so cool, almost impossible to go wrong with those designs and that amount of sakuga. Mostly I could not have cared less about any of the characters or the plot because it's all glossed over so quickly to make room for more fighting, which is actually great fuck the plot I don't care. It looks amazing and has Samuel Jackson playing a samurai. Harkens back to the days of blacksploitation films too which is kind of funny. I wouldn't call it very good though, just really cool. Substitutes style for substance better than Trigger ever has at least.

Pretty good. Not a master piece and not something I would rewatch regulrly but a fun ride while it lasts. Disliked the movie because of the plot holes everywhere and the fact they didn't keep the manga ending in which Afro discovers Justice died years ago, so all he lives he has taken were for nothing

I actually like the sound of that ending. I might check it out now.

Pretty good for what it is.

Give me the second episode for the ps4 game. I want to laugh some more.

rap music and samurai swords will always produce a 7+/10 anime

youtube.com/watch?v=M8ZHkbnHNMw

We wuz weebs n shiet

not bad

why is that monkey wearing japanese headband?

hahaha silly japanese making monkey wear headband haha

animu for niggers/10

The moral was that niggers create shitty lives for younger niggers who grow older and do the same shit to other younger niggers and the cycle repeats and that's why niggers are the way they are.

this

its cool is the manga any better

Afro is insanely unlikable but it's basically just combat spectacle and it delivers on that for the most part.

He being unlikable is part of the point. He is basically the trope "evil student that killed his master".

On the other hand, Justice is make to be somewhat likable.

Alright style over substance show, quality ending shat on by the movie.

I think anime needs more hispanic people in it.

First the fucking Oscars, and now this shit?

What do you mean?
Hispanics aren't welcome at the Oscars.

Justice literally wanted to bring peace. Afro just wanted revenge and gave zero fucks who he needed to kill to get it. It's obvious who was the real villain.

Nigger bullshit for nigger weebs. Nigger cashin because of nigger pop culture. Nigger nigger nigger because nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.

It was more about endless cycle of grief and revenge. On the show Afro couldn't break it, unlike on some other adaptations.

Justice while wanting peace had a very strange view of the world. The guy that literally did nothing wrong is Afro's ex best friend.

And Ninja Ninja.

There's already your Canadian spics though.

>silk moth
you better not be putting your penis in that yandere

For stupid mindless fun it's 10/10.

>Substitutes style for substance better than Trigger ever has at least.
/thread

It's also basically a tribute to hyperviolent 90s OVAs like Ninja Scroll which were popular in the West.

Reddit thread.

The reddit invasion of Sup Forums isn't real, they said.

Need more "this is your waifu for tonight" threads, right?
Stop trying so fucking hard to fit in.

stylish, cool, entertaining

how does one be canadian without living in canada? can one be ethnically canadian? how does that work? Is there syrup in his veins?

I've never watched it and I don't plan to, but the soundtrack is 10/10.

One of those you'll never forget because they were pretty original.

The pilot was cool

Better than most anime/10

More than that, whats up with Japans obsession on Finland and Canada?

Overwhelmingly stylish. Best heroic bloodshed anime there is.

>thinking
And that's where your problem is. Anime is meant to be felt, not thought about. Especially Afro.