Bleach - Ending Soon

What are you gonna do when this is over?

Fap to IchiRuki being canon

Soon.

Hope for a Kubo fashion manga.
Only girls allowed. No Ichigo/Aizen clones.

>Not wanting Aizen vs Ichigo fashion wars in an alternate universe.
user.

>It's a Yhwach wins another fight chapter.
Dry, rinse, and repeat.

continue to not read it like I've always been doing.

Anyway hasn't it been "ending soon" for like 6 years now?

That's actually a pretty fucking good line.

Kill myself for liking this shit in the past

JUST

Read better mangas.

yhwach is based. Truly the hero Bleach needed. Only his supreme bullshit can save us now

hey ss arc was good. it all went downhill after that

MAKE THIS HAPPEN KUBO

So what, he is going into the future to wait for them to become happy and then kill them there?

Is he forgetting the power of love/friendship?

so aizen is going to kill yhwach to fulfill his original goal of offing the spirit king?

>aizen becomes nu-king

Can anyone give summary of whats going on? Everyone is dead no?

The fuck is he on about in here, he just said he goes and destroy all known worlds. This here implies he just took Ichigo's powers and fucked off to who knows where just to wait for them to be happy. What is even going on here?

Avoid Bleach threads,cause the amount of shipping wars will make them transcendental cancer.

These Quincy have the most BS powers. How is this even fun anymore? Its basically "My power is I can't lose"

And its not just one of them, the last four have been like this.

Part of the reason people talk about shipping so much is because of how garbage the plot can be, especially now that we're at the final boss. Some of the fights leading up to this were good but the last dozen chapters have just been Quincies with broken powers who can't lose running through everyone.

That's pretty edgy, man.

So is he going to have a third power, will all his friends give them their power so he has some sort of super power?

Will he use WILLPOWER (the strongest of all powers)?

It was expected from the chapter 666

Who else here just keeps reading because of a character/characters you like?
My only reason is Rukia and I'm not even kidding.

I love seeing this pic.

lel

I am mainly reading for my waifu at this point since the rest of the characters I like probably had their last moment in the spotlight already

>I love seeing this pic.

Only one (best) SWP left, hope it means anything since the rest didn't impact Yhwach's progress in the least.

>Yhwach still can't do this
Why is he so proud of beating a shitty non transcendent Ichigo?

The Shinigami vote on whether to release Aizen or not.

>again it posted he

Meh. Inoue can do it too

Ichigo got wrecked again and had all of his powers stolen by Bach, who used Aushwalen on the remaining Quincy, fucked off into some portal, and said he'll kill everyone at the moment they are happiest.

>MEH.

Nourish myself on the tears of IchiRuki fans or IchiHime fans, whichever one loses.

She didn't destroy it.

me too

So wait. He's going to cuck them?

>that last panel
THICC

Is anyone else capable of something remotely similar?

Ruki Ruki fan checking in.

>long hair rukia

im conflicted

>kill everyone
He can't kill Aizen or any of the fuckers in Muken though

>mukens

wtf are they exactly

She will always look great.

THE DREAM!!

fukken saved

They were all immortal but we didn't get more info about them.

Maybe Aizen will face Yhwach with his Muken army?

kek

well let's get this thread started

Rukia will lose the Ichigobowl
discuss

As of now it looks like there won't be an Ichigobowl to win.

If she doesn't win I hope she gets nii-sama. Renji doesn't deserve the Rukia.

>user
Anon.

finally read the thing

DESPAIR MY SOUL UP, YHWACH.

>hype up ichigo new dual wielding
>jobs against the poison dude
>can barely hold up against yhwach
>his bankai get's JUST'd before he even has a chance to show it off
being Ichigo is suffering

Read better manga

>yfw black ink covered the remaining chapter number

>yfw Ichibe Hyosube exists

Hot Shipp.

shoot a school

Post yfw Uryu uses his new power to switch past with future and fucks Yhwach over.

return to where i was happiest and kill myself

As I know Kubo he will probably ship ichigo with some random human girl that we have never seen before. Seriously wake up, It´s Kubo we all know he´s going to do something that everyone exepects

You're goddamn right.

>worlds are about to end

'omg who will ichigo marry? xD'

One of Bleach's few strengths is that the cast is filled with fun and enjoyable characters. Honestly I don't really care for the story, I'm just waiting for the interesting characters to do something.

World ending shit is boring when it comes out of no where. At least we've been invested in romance since the beginning.

So they just need a plan to be assymptotically happier and happier for all of eternity.

I really don't want to go through another training arc just to see Ichigo get his ass handed to him by Yhwach again.

>he posted it again

>he posted it again
Poor Lab.

I don't really care if Ichigo and Rukia get together but I hope they at least have some kind of meaningful interaction before Kubo finishes this shit.
Part of the charm of the original series was their unusual relationship, romantic or not.
I could never understand why Kubo decided to separate them for pretty much the entire series after the SS arc.

But who does Ichigo want?

So are the rest of squad zero going to get to do anything before the end?

They always have an epic reunion

Besides staying dead?

What will happen if Rukia loses the Ichigobowl?

>ruining a thread this early
At least wait a few minutes before shipping.
>I could never understand why Kubo decided to separate them for pretty much the entire series after the SS arc.
Ichigo was the MC of the human world while Rukia was the MC of the Shinigami world. They lived apart. After the SS arc, Rukia got to go around with Renji and her comrades from Squad 13 while Ichigo stayed with Orihime, Chad, and Ishida. While it was unfortunate for those who had strong romantic intentions for the story, it is necessary for the story to progress.

Inoue
Nell
Riruka
Tatsuki(?)

yfw Ichigo marries some unknown faceless chick?

It'll be the biggest meltdown we've seen, even better than NaruSaku. Bonus points if he ends up with Orihime.

>bleach will end on chapter 701 just to fuck with kishimoto

I'd be somewhat upset, only because it would validate Rukiafags.

That would be "economic suicide" for Tite Kubo / Shonen Jump / Studio Pierrot / TV Tokyo

>Tatsuki
Never going to happen in this timeline of ours.

They might help serve Yhwach in his new world. There's no feasible way to see all of the missing Bankais and abilities with just Yhwach. There has to be new enemies, whether it be the Royal Guard or black blobs.

>implying

Nope
It is a fact

Same. I don't even care about shipping, I just want a fucking resolution

Yeah, that's why he's been constantly neglecting their relationship over a span of ten years. That's why they haven't interacted in over three years. Keep clinging to that, user. It'll help you sleep better at night.

I don't give a shit about pairings but I fucking love shitstorms.
I want to see Sup Forums burn so DO IT KUBO!

I'm waiting for my favorite captain to appear again, and hopefully get some more backstory on him and Ukitake... otherwise I'm just sitting there and waiting to get off Kubo's wild ride.

That's the same reason why I want Orihime to confess to Ichigo. Either response will give Orihime positive development.

She not need always be present for be The Number One.
Sorry fag

Keep posting the same images over and over, it'll make it true eventually.

h-he will come back and whip out a second bankai wont he user?