Why is honosexuality not natural?

Why is honosexuality not natural?
Please give me some arguments Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201709/can-ai-detect-sexual-orientation-photos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

everything is natural, including homophobia.

I meant homosexuality fuck

Why is it bad then?

i believe it is natural and maybe 50% of fags are naturally, biologically gay. i wouldn't be surprised if they find a "gay gene" if they haven't already. this doesn't make it any less disgusting, and i also believe the other 50% are doing it for other reasons

If God created everything then he also created sin, and if he created sin then it is just as natural as any other creation.

And how many different species have existed since the beginning of time? 450 is a fairly small number. For all you know faggotry could have caused literal extinction in the past.

"Homosexuality in nature" is basically prison rape.

How many species has invented the internet?

>A random googl image proves your point
Being this delusional

wat

There are about 1 million known species alive today, nevermind the past.

appeal to nature is my favorite fallacy. use this catchall:

>Rape and murder are natural too! Are you condoning rape and murder?

And in how many species do we find mothers that eat half their newborns? In how many do we find rampant rape, paedophilia and general ambivalence to murder?

The 'muh found in nature' argument is totally retarded.

Most of those same species also practice rape, necrophilia, and incest. Are those natural as well?

Rape is only a crime to one species. Why is rape unnatural?

Animals don't experience love, they rape each other. Males raping each other happens all the time in nature, the weak gene pools pair off in non-matching sets and nature itself eloquently removes their contributions to the surving genepool. They're not sentient beings ergo cannot be homosexuals, as it's an individuals sexual preference.

>If God created everything then he also created sin, and if he created sin then it is just as natural as any other creation.
sin is the abscence of good, not a creation

I thin they mean bisexuality. As homosexuality cannot successfully exist in nature

Murder is found in 450 species
Penalty for murder is only found in one

Rape is found in 450 species
Penalty for rape is only found in one

Cannibalism is found in 450 species
Aversion to cannibalism is only found in one

Think we should ban Cannibalistic Murder-rape? Who's the bigot now?

>nigger flag
>rape is always on your mind

Homosexuality is natural but it's still result of mistake in brain

Thanks guys

>449 species are stupid as fuck only one is intelligent
thats what im reading.

kek

So is murder, rape, theft and lots of other forms of debauchery.

That catchall fails because homosexuality involves consent, while rape and murder do not involve consent.

False equivalence

Murder, rape and cannibalism don't involve consent, while homosexuality does

>theft
So animals have property then?

Mastering the atom is not found in any species, except for one.

Analysis: Humans are exceptional.

>homosexuality is the result of a broken mind
What of homosexuality is a natural response to overpopulation?

There will never be a gay gene. It doesn't exist and it can't evolve. Homosexuality is a paraphilia, not an "orientation".

Ones with a high enough intelligence would like border collies. 3yr olds understand the concept of this belongs to me

>humans are exceptional
Brilliant analysis, Sherlock. Next you'll tell is the sun is hot.

It's about dominance/masturbation

Dogs have no possessions. What are you smoking?

My kid asked me what being gay is, I told him it means the guy likes to shove his pee pees in peoples poo poo holes and eat poo poo.

generally its the best way to describe faggots like op

I've met a lot of gay guys over the years, friends and coworkers. The common theme is that most of them are depressed in some way, some abuse drugs, and spend a lot of time partying and only work for more party or drug money. In these cases i suspect their lifestyle is some sort of coping mechanism. Maybe its because its harder to find a gay partner or ideal relationship outside of just sticking their dick in something.

I have one firend who's a bit of an exception. He's not fat, he doesn't do any drugs, he doesnt have a bitchy attititude or lisp common to most gay guys. He's just a good artist who plays a lot of video games while taking care of his family. Maybe he just had really good parents, its hard to say. Hes a bit depressed sometimes but its mostly over not having anyone to hang out with sometimes or the lack of boyfriend.

Also as one other weird extra, in every case of gay males ive met, they've all been somewhat dyslexic, not full on, but always stumbling over words when theyre reading. If theres anything biological its probably related.

Because your ass is made to shit and not to take a dick

it's a degenerative force upon a societies culture

>homosex found in 450 species
>homophobia found in the smartest one

There have been gays before overpopulation

>sex is about masturbation

>a whole mess of conjecture based upon anecdotal evidence
What a faggot

Consent is a social construct.

Then why does prostate stimulation result in orgasm?

Prove consent didnt happen.

>Morality is found in only one.
>The concept of rape is found in only one.

Wow that really stirred my noodles.

Have you ever seen a homo that looked normal? They all look off somehow every single time I find someone is a homo I am unsurprised because they had the look..

The acts are against the order of Nature and an abomination to the Lord.

it's not, you are attempting to justify human behavior that you like and discredit behavior that you don't like using the animal kingdom as a reference.

>homosexuality is degenerate
According to whom?

>homophobia exists in the only species to build civilizations
Really makes you think

Not nearly as many

Homosexuality is natural in the same way any other birth defect is natural. Somebody born with little gnarled stumps where his legs should have been might attempt to drag himself across the floor but only a fool would describe this sad situation as a perfectly equivalent method of movement.

god created the possibility of sin

It is natural, it's just unhealthy.

Rape, by definition, involves a lack of consent

Jesus Christ you're retarded

Try to fuck a random male tiger in the ass and see how much tolerance you get from him you literal fucking retarded faggot

It's observable. When someone says "the sky is blue", do you respond the same way?

the biological purpose of the lust instinct is the propagation of the species. the lust instinct directed any other way is an aberration, by definition.

>Have you ever seen a homo that looked normal?
Define normal

Yea well you know what? Building nuclear warheads and sending spacecraft to the moon is found in only one species as well. It happens to be the one in which homophobia is also found.

So idk man

the statistic surrounding homosexuals and the social trends that they spawn. I supposed that you would be so bold as to claim homosexuality is not degenerate.

Just because were different from fucking animals doesn't mean he have to be animals. He have intelligence for a reason, and animals do not.

So "homophobia" is what separates us from the animals?

>observable degeneracy
Uhh what??

>anecdote about how a gay person treated me bad
You're not going to find good arguments here. Fuck you want to fuck op. We won't tell.

because the prostate is the biological analog to the uterus and cervical contact can also result in orgasm in females

>Degeneracy: lacking some property, order, or distinctness of structure previously or usually present, in particular.

Homosexuality is not in and of itself degenerate. There are degenerates who happen to be homosexual.

He created free will which allows humans to reject him because he trusted them to learn that they shouldn't do that.

So humans are naturally able to orgasm from anal penetration, thus anal sex is completely natural

Observe the modern man, confronted with physical reality.
>Uhh what??
Go watch netflix and drink your soylent.

How does this apply to homosexuality again?

Just because it's natural for a dog to hump my leg doesn't mean your faggoty ass has the green light to do it.

Are you saying that because prostate stimulation results in orgasm, the prostate is intended to be smashed into by a penis?

An orgasm, on it's own, serves no purpose.

in many species, including lions, a male, when conquering the male leader and taking over the tribe, will kill all the infant offspring of the previous leader, thus forcing the females to go into estrus and eager to mate and have his children.
give me one good reason why if i date a chick who has a kid i can't kill her kid.

It is natural. Just like downs is natural.

rape and canabalism is a far greater amount of species.

seals rape penguins

monkies and gorillas use rape to force respect

dolphins bite off fish heads and rape them

what about all the incest too?

guess we should take natures reasoning!

all white males can take anything they want by force because thats the laws of nature

who cares about civil law when the natural law allows those of us who are physically superior to ascend to the top

TIME TO HAVE SOME FUN BOYS!
NATURE RULES!!!

I asked you why homosexuality is degenerate, and you respond with
>DUHHH LOOK AT EM

If someone tells you that homosexuality is normal tell them that by their definition pedophillia is natural.

>An orgasm, on it's own, serves no purpose.
Are you suffering under the delusion that life has a purpose?

*blocks your path*

psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201709/can-ai-detect-sexual-orientation-photos

What's the matter, do you hate science?

Cannibalism and rape are also natural.

Consent.

Animals also Kill their own babies and will murder rivals who want to fuck their crush. Animals can also rape.Animals will also brutally maul other animals. we should make all those things legal.

It doesnt say that tigers are one of those specieses you imbecil

ok that's a fair argument. I would counter by saying that homosexual populations are more degenerate then the average population. This can be observed by looking at statistics that show such things as; percentage of pedophile arrests who are homosexual, homosexual drug abuse rates, homosexual std rates, homosexual suicide rates.

I don't know if there would be many people willing to argue that homosexuality should be outright banned but almost everyone where would say that homosexual lifestyles should not be promoted in any way

Have fun dying of anal cancer faggots.

I will quote angry ultrafag Gore Vidal:

"Homosexuality is natural, it just isn't normal."

You clowns always bring up the nature thing: just because it occurs in nature (we after all, are part of the natural world), doesn't mean it is normal or healthy. If it was normal to satisfy natural procreative urges through same-sex intercourse, you'd be able to actually PROCREATE through same-sex intercourse.

This isn't fucking rocket science. You aren't supposed to be sticking your dick in another mans shitter or playing scissor time with your girlfriend.

Sodomy is not sex, it is masturbation.

>Humans are able to orgasm from cutting off someone's head and fucking the neck hole, thus it is completely natural

this is the argument you are making because you are fat and stupid

if you include the concept of territory as property than yes, they definitely do.

Animals commit rape, incest, and a few species bite off their mates head after they fuck.

Now these are all natural. But it doesn't make it right to do any of them.

Cannibalism is not prevalent in the animal kingdom. Either way, consent is paramount when considering which acts are tolerable.

Why do you care if 2 men agree to fuck each other's butts?

The point is talking about what is and isn't natural is a red herring. Of course it's natural, it occurs in nature. Nuclear bombs exist in nature, so what?