"N-NO DON'T ELECT HILLARY SHE WANTS TO GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA!"

>"N-NO DON'T ELECT HILLARY SHE WANTS TO GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA!"
>"Y-YES PRESIDENT TRUMP LETS GO TO WAR WITH NORTH KOREA!"

Russia = good, North Korea = bad

Is it that difficult to grasp? Oh yeah I forgot leftists don't believe in "good" and "bad" everything is just ambiguous and indeterminable.

Wait a minute I thought the whole goal behind Trump was to put Americans first? Not waste tax dollars to go to war which would be easier to avoid.

Going to war is fucking retarded and you're obviously a leaf.

Removing the nork thorn that has been stuck in our sides for over half a century is not the same as war with a world super power equipped with a modern nuclear arsenal

Who say we're going to war?
It's just typical dick swinging settle the fuck down.

good goy

North Korea doesn't pose an existential threat to America. Russia does.

in hillary's case, we knew she was a war mongering cunt.

in trump's case, no one could say for certain (and still cant)

it's like having the choice of two sandwiches, one of which i know is full of dogshit, the other is a mystery sandwich that I suspect might be full of dogshit.

any reasonable person chooses the mystery sandwich.

Well, I hope you're right.

Gotta nuke something.

This.

It has been decades of saber rattling, the fucking Axe murders didn't even set off a war.

Not to mention the vast difference in capabilities Russia has over North Korea.

It's just not realistically in anyone's best interest. Besides, you should know we are at war and have been in a ceasefire since 1953 and nothing of note has happened.

Indeed.

Hey OP, nice boypussy. Wanna come over to my house and present it to me?

No it doesn't, Russia just wants to be left the fuck alone for the most part and not have Neocon chickenhawks encroach on them and poz their culture.

>No it doesn't
What about nukes tho?

Wrong!

i mean they also want access to central asian and middle eastern natural resources, and wouldn't say no to North Korean trade if they could do so consequence free. Like every other country in the world.

>2017
>still pretending the President dictates foreign policy

Soviets/Russians were more paranoid about the US striking first than anything.

Why the hell would them use them? Russia isn't engaging in adventurism, but the Neocons still obsess over Eurasia.

>Russia
>Has nukes
>Is not airing on public broadcasts how they can't wait to destroy America

>Korea
>Getting nukes specifically to attack America
>Airs on public broadcasts how they can't wait to destroy America

Gee, which one poses a more vital threat right now I wonder.

>russia
>world superpower

War would completely fuck the Asian markets. Either Seoul or Tokyo will be obliterated and a Global depression will be triggered. The only US territory that's in danger of being nuked is Guam, and I doubt Kim is retarded enough to waste a nuke on a few thousand people.

At this point, the economic repercussions of regional thermonuclear war are much more dangerous than the physical damage. We are not going to war. China has been playing the North Koreans as a leveraging tool but their expulsion of North Korean businesses shows that even their patience has its limits.

t. goy

>>Is not airing on public broadcasts how they can't wait to destroy America
WRONG

Good goy

For the first time ever, a country is actually threatening the US and they actually literally have WMDs which they are literally threatening to use.
This might be the first just war in American history.

>Global depression will be triggered
That's exactly what your kikes want.
>We are not going to war
You absolutely are.

picture is related, its mfw when i see DRUMPF

>tfw we're so used to being lied to the one time a country is actually threatening us none of us believe it

>Inventor
>Thomas Edison

How does it feel, cucks?

>Don't go out drinking with Bob, he'll start a fight with the biggest guy in the bar
>Fred would kick the shit out of a manlet if they started a fight with him

Do you see the difference?

I don't hear a lot of complaining about NK from Dems.

Because they will support it, like the warmongers they are.

0/10

>This might be the first just war in American history.
Except for the time we told the Brits to fuck themselves.

Russia don't want war; NK have been threatening to attack you guys for decades once they get to a proficient level of nuclear arms, but they keep being swept under the rug as "not a threat".

You can't loose a war against Nork, but many lost against Rus. Simple math.

>Go to war with a country with significant military power and the nuclear capabilities to fuck you as badly as you fuck them
>Go to war with commies with tincan tanks, 40+ yr old equipment and ranks filled out with farmers and kids
One doesn't result in mutual nuclear annihilation.

There will be no war, cringelord.

slide thread gas yourself op

this kid is a goat face fucking piece of shit and I would love ( seriously ) nothing more than to force feed him gorilla shit until he started puking. I hope he dies , I would also force him to drink this jug of trucker piss ( the worst kind of piss )

>doesn't realize Korean war never ended in the first place

Accurate greentext presentation bong. 10/10

7000 nuclear missiles > 30 nuclear bombs without reliable delivery

>russia
>good

what western countries fail to understand is that the leaders of russia(and maybe even therussian people as a whole)'s values are antithetical to western values, particularily individualism and equal rights. russia, unlike the majority of developed western countries, is ruled by prodominitly extractive institutions that stiffen growth and they also spread corruption around the world.

the US on the other hand spreads inclusive institutions, which are antithetical to extractive ones. so the US and russia are fundimentally at odds with one another. this will never stop until one of them converts the other. and so far it seem like putin may be ahead in this debacle.

if you believe in western values russia is a cancer, a fucking plague on earth. and it needs to be uprooted.

f p b p
p
b
p

He is putting Americans first by killing the motherfucker who has nukes pointed at Americans.
You think South Korea or Japan is going to save you from a hydrogen bomb strapped to an intercontinental ballistic missile? Japan and SK ain't got shit.

>falling for CIA propaganda
hehehe good goyim

>Let's just let them develop a genuine nuclear deterrent so they can force reunification with SK and gradually expand through West Asia, what's the worst that could happen guys

>fat swiss chocolate eating man child launches missiles towards Japan
>react
>HAHAHA NO WAR AM I RITE LOLOL
>don't react
>HAHAHA FUCKING PUSSIES WORRIED ABOUT ANOTHER VIETNAM??? HAHAHA

>Flags checks out

>what western countries fail to understand is that the leaders of russia(and maybe even therussian people as a whole)'s values are antithetical to western values, particularily individualism and equal rights.
So?
((((Individualsism)))) and ((((equal rights)))), keep believing goy
>russia, unlike the majority of developed western countries, is ruled by prodominitly extractive institutions that stiffen growth and
An Empire has to be ruled with an iron hand spastic, otherwise Russia would disintegrate
For Russia it's more beneficial to have a strong security apparatus rather than le best economy in the world
>they also spread corruption around the world.
[Citation pending]

>the US on the other hand spreads inclusive institutions
Kek
Going good goy , going VERY good

, which are antithetical to extractive ones. so the US and russia are fundimentally at odds with one another. this will never stop until one of them converts the other. and so far it seem like putin may be ahead in this debacle.

>if you believe in western values russia is a cancer, a fucking plague on earth. and it needs to be uprooted.
I believe ((((western values))))) are cancer, antithetical to the white race and imposed on us by Jews as organic which they aren't
Le democucksy literally destroyed us and turned into ultradegenerate feminist cesspits being taken over by pisslam and overrun by niggers and arabs

Russia literally PRACTISES the true values of whites alas pre 1945

Authoritarism, militarism, social conservatism and alpha male leadership

Stay mad Cuckole, you'll never get Crimea back

>Actually believing NK will do shit

I see Russia allowed you to keep your reaction folder. How generous!

>inb4 some faggot that just watched zeitgeist for the first time states that the only reason we're going to war with NK is because they don't have a rothschild central bank

Did the jews make him a fat fuck?

t. Hohol with a proxy

>predicting what a dictator would/would not do

war with russia = ww3

war with nk = over in 2 days

That would be the chocolates he gorged when he was sent out for his education

>playing checkers instead of 12d chess

begone newfag

thats what they thought about syria but a few hundred thousand jordanian mercenaries and 40k+ american soldiers dead (actually 200k before the gag order) later and syria hasnt changed hands

your'e missing the best part of that pic

also- Trump is not going to be blackmailed by the North Koreans like every president since Clinton and will not deliver millions of tons of food and fuel to them as payment for them to tone it down

>us president becomes neocon and abandones promises immediately after election
Woah, someone tell the media!

"Russia = good"
lmao, even though their goal is to destabilize the us by division and missinformation

what seems to be the problem?

we're already at war with them you fucking retard!

>flag

I dont think USA spreads inclusive institutions. Most capitalist nation in the world

This faggot is about to kill lots of people.

>i-it was her turn! this isn't fair!
Funny, I haven't seen any war with N. Korea. What channel is that on?

You're free to fight with them and lose the rest of your irrelevant country

war with NK is going to be a disaster, the MIC/Zionists/Neo-cons don't give a fuck so long as they get their war and profits come in. Trump will be used like a $3.00 whore when the collateral damage becomes unbearable. It's a win win for the deepstate. People will regret electing an amateur politician, the psychopaths in DC will boost their stock portfolios , and the neo-cons and MIC get their taxpayer funded contracts. This whole NK is bullshit, Trump is trying to provoke Kim into a war, Trump is starting to turn into a warmongering establishment prick.

>he's completely insane, irrational and unpredictable
Something absolute morons say

Literally the shit that has led to every unjust war the us has been in

This is just like the saber rattling leading up to the Iraq invasion. Doesn't matter if it's factual, just make up enough shit and fear monger until you get your war. We are conducting major operations off the NK coast, acting like invasion or an air strike is imminent, Trump is giving signals that diplomacy is over, this is the most amateurish idiotic display of war mongering I have seen. NK just wants to be left the fuck alone without becoming another US vassal state.

>it is all a jewish conspiracy
>therefore it is bad

retard logic 101

even if it is a jewish conspiracy that does not neccessarily mean it's bad.

modes of being and values need to stand on their own by postulating outcomes that align with ones values(of coarse postulation is not enough for we also have to look at examples that play out in reality).

I value stability and growth and while it can be said that authoritarian regimes are stable they generally stagnate and fail to produce innovation.

>apparatus rather than le best economy in the world
have you seen the US? strong economies produce strong security, they also produce stability do to the fact that people aquire what they want and they understand that is what other people are doing and thus they then rely on the stability to create a future for themselves and then they will seek to uphold the structure that provides that stability.

it is in essence a positive feedback loop.

>Authoritarism, militarism, social conservatism and alpha male leadership

hehehe to support authoritarianism is to want to be a slave. you are so frightened by infinite prospects, you are a faggot cuck who just wants big brother to tell you what to do while he fucks you in the ass. your comment is nothing more than the ravings of a pathetic human being,

furthermore I find it even more amusing that you call me a cuck, when you have so blatantly shown yourself to be absolutely antithetical to the society in which you now reside.

hehe what a pathetic human being. it is no wonder that germandy is going into the shitter.

it tries to, though however inneptly that in itself is infinitely better than what russia is doing