/cat/ - Catalonia Referendum general - Grannybashing edition

>Hundreds injured as riot police storm Catalan referendum polling stations
>Barcelona mayor calls for Spanish prime minister to resign amid reports of police firing rubber bullets at people trying to vote
theguardian.com/world/live/2017/oct/01/catalan-independence-referendum-spain-catalonia-vote-live

>Spain's prime minister Mariano Rajoy said there was no independence vote in Catalonia
(Then why the violence?)
independent.ie/world-news/europe/spains-prime-minister-mariano-rajoy-said-there-was-no-independence-vote-in-catalonia-36186409.html

>Spanish Police Beat Catalan Voters in PR Nightmare for Rajoy
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-01/rajoy-invites-pr-nightmare-as-spanish-police-beat-catalan-voters

>Catalonia riot police brutality shows cops manhandle loyal dog that refuses to leave owner's side as he's dragged along ground at polling station
>Shocking footage shows riot police target dog which refused to leave injured man's side
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/elderly-woman-cowers-floor-covered-11268384

>Catalonian woman gets her fingers broken one by one by spanish police showing absolute subhuman nigger-tier behaviour
youtube.com/watch?v=AYl054MItd8

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41461032
infowars.com/assange-calls-for-eu-to-suspend-spain-over-referendum-crackdown/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/01/the-guardian-view-on-catalonias-referendum-the-spanish-state-has-lost?CMP=twt_gu
bbc.com/news/world-europe-41463719
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Catalan emergency officials say 761 people have been injured as police used force to try to block voting in Catalonia's independence referendum.
>761 people injured
bbc.com/news/world-europe-41461032

second for Spain

CATALONIANS R A BUNCH OF KEKOLDS

>IBERIAN POWERRRR

>Rajoy: We've been an example to the world.

we gotta pump those numbers up.

Kill them all.

when do we get to hear the results? Can Catalonia just consider themselves free even is Spain doesn't agree?

>ASSANGE CALLS FOR EU TO SUSPEND SPAIN OVER REFERENDUM CRACKDOWN
>‘Is this respect for human dignity, freedom, and democracy?’ he asks
infowars.com/assange-calls-for-eu-to-suspend-spain-over-referendum-crackdown/

At this point, I don't think anyone thinks it's about the results of the voting itself.

Democracy is not for the people. The man wants to control what you can choose.

Break it down for me
so what happens now in Spain? Will there be fighting on the streets? How do non-Catalans feel about the vote?
Will Trump sanction Spain?

Long story short, what's happened guys? I was out of news for the last 2 weeks.

Based Spanish police putting commies in their place.

Hard to say. I'm curious myself. The only thing I think is clear is that catalan independence is just a matter of time now. The vast majority of catalans consider what happened today an utter infamy.

WHO WANTS TO MAKE SOME MONEY?

I got an idea to use blockchain technology & QR codes to make an open source election system

The money comes from Spain begging us not to release it

first things first though, we need someone to do the logo

Franco was for Spain was Tito was for Yugoslavia. Prove me wrong kingcuck shills

>"They broke my fingers one by one and grabbed my tits while laughing."
Spaniards confirmed as subhumans.

Maria Tortilla shouldn't have been participating in a communist revolution if she didn't want her fingers broken.

Kek

I hope you don't end up in civil war. How ever it ends, I don't care or take side. It is terrible. Spain is not bad country.

Catalonia wants independence but Spain and Madrid need its tax money so they rather beat the people. Eu agrees, beating the people.

Civil war is an ancient spaniard tradition and the true national sport.Please, respect our culture.

Based Rajoy, definitely /our guy/

Video showing police breaking girls fingers.
>absolutely subhuman

Civil War it is.

Fuck I hate women like that, all they do is virtue signal
>these big police men are coming my way
>i'm a strong independent woman so I will stand up to fascism
and then they get hurt and the media gobbles up their fucking victim story

it's like bringing your little cat to a protest and then taking a bunch of pictures of it when the little pussy get hurt, well except the qt cat was forced to go... but whatever

Based

lel she let go quite quickly though

worked like a fucking charm

> beat the people
sounds tough. Damn, i really hope it won't turn out as a civil war or something similar. Spain already had enough of shit the last 100 years.
Btw, what other countries tell about elections? Is it considered as illegal or?

They were beating down children and old people.
Edgelords gonna edge.
>tfw Sup Forums defending subhuman nigger tier behaviour
sad!

kek

will there be genocide tonight or should i go to bed

Based

Spanish politicians have sucked A LOT of dick to get other countries to stfu about this.
>Margallo admits Spain "owes a lot of favours" for other countries to have spoken out against catalonia

Commies aren't people

>SI - 145.474 (91,8%)
>No - 9.711 (6,1%)

wew

>Crimea holds referendum to leave Ukraine and join Russia

EU: Omg this is fuckin ebbbil!!!!

>Catalunya holds referendum to leave Spain

>police beat grannies

EU: good job lads

Don't bring your gradma and children to a fucking protest you leftist scum.

It's your own fucking fault.

fuck spain and fuck white people

si sos español no sos humano,sos basura

In a week or two no one will remember this and things will go on as usual.

>~150k votes in "country" of 7,5 million

>protest

They were going to vote retard. Elderly shouldn't vote?

That's just the votes in so far

Now 179k SI votes - 92.2%

well.. As expected.

Editorial from The Guardian

>Keep quiet about Catalonia for 50% off the Brexit Bill
>Quietly arm the Catalonians anyway bc us Anglos gonna Anglo

>The Guardian view on Catalonia’s referendum: the Spanish state has lost
>Police brutality has ignited the political crisis. Can Madrid and the pro-independence movement find a way forward?
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/01/the-guardian-view-on-catalonias-referendum-the-spanish-state-has-lost?CMP=twt_gu

he is watching

They were going to vote in a referendum that had been very loudly proclaimed as illegal by the highest courts for months with hundreds of police officers actively disrupting it's preparation for days.

If they were expecting anything else they are retarded.

Are you some kind of Yugoslav colony or something?

Are you me?

Fugg

chaek dis sheeit out LOL i stole da hat!!

yeah
not illegally and they did not attack people who were voting, they attacked people who were protesting like seen here >wtf the yes side is winning in a vote where only yes commies think is real

That pic is in Madrid btw, people rallying in solidarity with Catalonia.

It's not going to make any difference in the long run if those injury numbers are even slightly accurate. They've completely and utterly fucked this up.

didn't Rivera warn Franco about not being oppressive and thought Catalonia needed a degree of autonomy?

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

WHEN ARE THE RESULTS OUT SOMEONE ANSWER ME REEEE

Good luck to our eternal ally the Spanish people.

yikes. i heard about that. i guess that rajoy idiot isnt very popular, especially after today

All commies should be beaten

So, what the fuck is going on?

Whose side are w on

Assange is literally a Russian shill

did catalonia just declare independence?

who the fuck cares. the referendum was a complete mess. Noone cares about the results anymore, many people couldn't vote, ballot boxes were confiscated, also some voting went on irregularily.... but ffs they've beaten down fucking OLD PEOPLE for wanting to VOTE. Spain is fucked beyond redemption. Literally niggers.

no one cares about result, they will be invalid anyways.

based catalan shill

Just woke up, how long's until the EU implodes?

Supporting the Spanish nationalists, the other side are Cosmopoltian, pro-migrant and diversity lefty cucks which would weaken the Spanish nation, the EU wants smaller and divided states which are easier to control. Which is why they would support Scotland and other seperatists.

Schlomo! You again!

S O O N

>Assbange
>RT
KYS!

What are you trying to say, Adolf?

Fuck off, "Sven"! Your little nazi demo didn't go as planned...

Not yet, but breaking news is catalan president suggest declaring independence within the next few days. Could be a big happening next week. Catalan independence as such is unlikely as of yet, but won't take more than a few months I'd say.

It just came to my mind.

What is the fucking point in trying to be independent country in EU where you just can't because to much stuff is regulated in EU???

Decide for yourself, cuck.

See thsi is nice propaganda, because it sounds truthful, but I saw the pro-migrant protests in Madrid all summer. Spain is sjw liberal hell hole as any other western euro country.

Yes. Subsidiarity should be the policy of any Catholic country

Not being governed by Spain would feel sooooo good.

I don't understand why the fuck government send police in the first place. They could let them vote and say afterwards that voting was illegitimate or something. That's how referendums are done in UK

Spain doesn't want to let its piggy bank go.
We are one of the richest parts of Spain, millions of euros are siphoned out from our pockets into the Pacos and Manolos in bumfuck nowhere for gibs.

We just want our Nationalist state.
But of course, Sup Forums falls for the memes and thinks right wing nationalists are commies because the commies also support the independence movement.

But, all things considered, i'd rather have a slightly leftist or centrist government than be part of the joke Spain is. What an embarrassement of a country.

Are they going to proclaim independence now?

Big chunk got confiscated though.

Both sides are EU supporting fags. The people supporting Catalonia are mostly Russian shills like Assange who want to cause chaos in Western Europe.

those are rookie numbers

there is dancing and partying on live streams.. sheeiiit.

Anyone have the discord link?

>I saw the pro-migrant protests in Madrid all summer. Spain is sjw liberal hell hole as any other western euro country.

Fair point, all of Europe is sjw liberal hellhole, but that's why we need unity and not division. Now is not the time for seperatism.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41463719
Wew

The thing is this.

Firstly, is right. The Catalonian independence movement is pro-EU. It is also pro-refugee, pro-Islam, and highly cancerous.

Secondly, you can judge a man by the company he keeps. And the Catalonian separatists keep the company of the SNP in Britain, real snakes and opportunists.

I think they unironically thought Catalans would be such cowards that on seeing the police march up they'd scuttle away back under the rock they crawled out from. Turns out the cowards are, surprise surprise, the grannybashing manolos.
Spanish government has a problem in thinking that everyone is stupid except them, when it's rather the other way around.

That's what I was wondering - why is Assange shilling for independence?

You all are governed by nazi merkle frau so I don't get it? It is just about what dick would you like to suck

see

>I don't understand why the fuck government send police in the first place
Catalonia is the source of gibs. The entire rest of Spain are reliant on Catalonia for their dole.

If Catalonia leaves, Spain will quite literally have to get themselves a job in the morning

sure, jordi

Try to contact Javier Solana and ask him to bomb Madrid for you.

Sucking just one dick is still better than sucking two.

spain BTFO

Which side is pol on? Or are you just in it for the entertainmen?

Every iberian is way more arrogant than they should be.