What to get my brother's fiance and her mixed child?

My white brother is marrying a roastie girl who has a mixed mongrel half nigger from a past relationship. What should I get them for their wedding Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
bbc.com/news/world-africa-20444798
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A canister of chlorine gas with a timed valve.

Just kill your whole family since they have said nothing about it and therefore obviously are cuck-enablers.

a can of bleach?

some watermelon KFC and purple drink

Oppose their marriage
Do it for your brother
You will either save him or save yourself from a cucked family.

We did. He's such a cuck that he just did it and then told us about it later. He's now no longer in the will.

something cheap and shitty, like a $20 coffee maker
I wouldn't even go to the wedding tbqh

An abortion.

A copy of the original "Birth of a Nation", or you could save big and just buy a length of rope tied into a noose. Either way, I'm sure you love your brother, but he's fucking up and your family should have taken a fucking stand on that.

Disown and get the mongrel either joke gifts, or nothing and let him know that he's dead to all of you. He doesn't exist anymore. That's what I'd do.

Well then, chlorine gas.

Do not purchase a single thing for anyone with a half nigger child. Protest their union. You do not want nigger blood in your family.

blender?

kek

A Confederate flag.

A set of colorful playdoh. The twist is you open it up mix all colors together and put a note to it saying something like "you know what comes out if you mix all colors? Dark brown shit."

the day after abortion pills.

Nothing OP

Tell him you're disappointed in him and you don't consider him your brother

>going to their wedding

What the fick are you thinking?

A dvd

Fucking this.

Get him one of those play-doh 6 packs with the 6 different colors, but mix them all together then split it back out into the containers.

He will cry that all the colors are the same and you can give your brother a smirk.

Fucking kek

Leftover meatloaf.

( archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ )

Underrated

That sounds like a total cunt act. Wonderful.

kill yourself frank

Well guess you're calling him Cucky from now on..

Get them sterilized. He will appreciate it when she jumps on another nignog dick a couple of years into the marriage.

skin lightening products

bbc.com/news/world-africa-20444798

Don't even go to their wedding or talk to them anymore.

This is fucking great