Best character

>best character
>least screen time

meanwhile Goku can be summarised with
>I le luv food so much :3
>holy fuckamoli there is a strong guy to fight I have such a boner :D
>see ya 2 years from know Chichi I'm the worst fucking husband ever

everyone who killed him did nothing wrong

piccolo and future trunks best characters, prove me wrong.

i want to rub my face on that foot

>Watching Supershit
I stopped watching anything dbz after yo son goku and friends return
I consider all the rest as just fanfic

I enjoyed how his character changed every time he merged, but I prefer bulma.

>least screentime
Fuck off, he got more than most characters.
He was focused on in the Sayian and Namek arc as a prominent character. Fought Android 17 and Cell two times, and was a key player in the summoning of Majin Buu and training Goten and Trunks.
Try actually paying attention retard.

>abloobloo muh space monkey :(

fuck off Gokufag Piccolo should be a stronger fighter in this series than he was

That Vegeta literally made Piccolo give up, like a bitch, during the the most recent tournament, simply because Vegeta said so is fucking bullshit.

At least Piccolo actually succeeded in killing Goku and saving the world (however briefly when Raditz showed up) which is more than Vegeta ever did.

Well he's been the main character since day one so it's only natural he'd be given the main focus.

You should be more angry at that whiny faggot manlet Vegeta stealing the spotlight from Piccolo.

>Vegeta: Darn you Kakkarot why are you so much better than me it's not fair wah wah wah
>Goku: Okay so when do we eat because boy am I starving lol

namekians are bad fighters

Yes. Please tell me how exciting a Piccolo vs Hit fight would be. Totally not out of his league or anything.

That's not why it happened. Piccolo knows what Frieza did to Vegeta. He probably figured that since everyone keeps killstealing Vegeta, the least he could do was give him Frost.

I'm more pissed off about the Vegeta circlejerk than I am with Goku

Perfect Cell? His fault entirely. Not even Goku would have pulled off that sort of bullshit.
Not to mention the entire Majin Buu Saga happening is his fucking fault in the first place, because he was having a mid-life crisis.

The guy has spent the entire series being a huge piece of shit for most of it, and only finally getting over himself at the very end.

So that means instead of Goku Time, it's going to be Goku and Vegeta Time instead! Even all of the characters they tried to focus on in the latter half of DBZ got fucked.

The best and worst part of this is that Vegeta's always going to eventually end up as #2 to Goku, so it's not like it makes a fucking difference at all!

Piccolo vs Cabba would have been more exciting than Vegeta vs Cabba, though.

Never understood the whole number two to Goku thing. He utterly wrecked his shit along with the rest of the of the Z fighters first time they fought. Second time he beat Goku as a super saiyan 2, even though Goku was holding back his third form, he still loss, then in Super he was dead even with copy vegeta.

Goku has never beaten Vegeta, so where does the superiority complex come from? The fact he gets his forms first?

The fact that Goku always gets the kill on the bad guy. Even though Goku beats Vegeta, the villains typically beat him. Goku goes ahead and beats the villains, so that makes him feel bad.

At least that's my guess.

sorry, can't

>best character
>Piccolo
Top kek stay mad faggot Goku>Piccolo.

I mean I like goku, but OG P is still better.

He gets all the super forms and techniques way before, his son killed Super Perfect Cell while his own couldn't, he was able to overpower the Galick Gun with Kaioken, and Vegeta is supposed to be the Prince of the Saiyans, a high-class warrior not to be outdone by someone far lower than him.
Also Vegeta's short.

Goku's only killed Kid Buu and the revived Frieza out of the main villains. Piccolo killed Raditz, Gohan beat Vegeta, Goku did beat Frieza but Trunks killed him the first time, and Gohan killed Cell.

Kid Goku, on the other hand, pretty much murdered anyone that stood in his way.

Kid goku was a fucking savage beast. Even after that drop on the head the boy was a killer at his core.

Then he got laid.

>Kid goku was a fucking savage beast.
Meh

All these faggots talking about Piccolo and Goku.

Everyone knows the best and most confirmed qt will never get an appearance in the anime ever.

>Piccolo should be stronger tham the MC because I have a crush on him

And also the most adorable alien freak on the planet

>strongest character = better character
You need to be over the age of 18 to post on this board.

>strongest character = better character
Where did I say that? Retard.
>You need to be over the age of 18 to post on this board.
Then you should fuck off kid.

>everyone who killed him did nothing wrong

So, Piccolo and Goku himself? I agree.

Goku is creditable in the sense he works to overcome any obstacle and teaches no goal cannot be over come with hard work and training to be the best he can.

Piccolo is a cool precise fighter, and more mature character. He looks for normality and takes comfort in raising his son Gohan, and his granddaughter pan.

They are both solid likeable characters, so stop shitting up the shit thread.

>He didn't hate-rape her

Why is future trunks such a fag?

Trunks doesn't beat around the bush when it comes to killing.

He's into much older woman

I know, right? Fuck Luffy.

agreed Piccolo should have been Goku's rival throughout the series. Their fight with Raditz was great, also Piccolo's development was much better than Vegeta's. Vegeta was a whiny, narcissistic faggot that should have stayed dead in Namek. Him being a prominent character after that was a mistake.

But then who would raise Goku's kid and granddaughter.

KEK
U
C
K

Tien offers to sacrifice himself like every fucking arc to buy the main character time. He's the only other person from Dragonball to stay fighter relevant and train all the way to Buu arc

>against Drum, saved by Goku
>against Nappa, saving Gohan
>against Cell, saving the androids that beat him
>Against Buu, buying time for Goku to come back

Tien is best bro

That whole Jaco side story is full of plot holes that we would have to retcon Goku's entire back story for it to fit on.

Vegeta has an inferiority complex?
I don't know, fuck him.

Gine's a shit character, and people only like her because she's "cute"

She's ded Jim

Shut the fuck up. She's a Saiyan that actually cared for her children.

Stop

She has it worse than Future Trunks. Fuck off

Oh I completely agree. She was the only good thing to come out of minus. Toriyama fucked us on that.

I don't know about replacing Piccolo being THE rival instead of Vegeta but I think it would have been better overall if all 3 of them were around the same strength. They just would have had different specialties and quirks.
>Goku would specialize in hand to hand
>Vegeta would be the only one to yell and charge up his beams and cause massive destruction
>Piccolo would be the "smart" guy exploiting weaknesses and using his varied moveset of stretchy limbs and creating things out of thin air (remember clothesbeam?)

Shit, we don't even really need Piccolo or any of the others to get massive power boosts to stay relevant. Look at One Piece. Toriyama just needs to spend less time on "martial arts" and powering up to beat ________ and more time on finding some fucking Dragonballs.

i really hate how he has 3 fingers in the manga and 4 in the anime...

the minute toriyama introduced powerlevels and zenkai boosts he ensured saiyans would be the only relevant characters
all the different super saiyan forms were just overkill
and if you can't fight in DB you're either comic relief or the guy who explains what's going on in the battle

One of my favorite parts about him.
>Meets the Freiza family and kills them
>Runs into Gero's lab and blows it up
>Tries to kill the androids almost every chance he gets
>Tries to kill Cell almost every chance he gets
>Kills the Androids right away when he gets back
>Kills Babidi and Debora without a second thought
>Tirelessly fights Black for a year
>Literally the first thing he does when he wakes up and sees someone that looks like Black is try to kill them
He's a man on a mission. Stay out of his way or he'll run you over.

>The only one that still trains

That is why he is the only side character that deserves a power up. Gohan doesn't deserve anything because he always gets free power over getting angry, limit unlock, or sit on his ass while kaioshin upgrades his power.

but doesn´t kill android 18 when he had the chance after krillin failed (even though he was capable of doing so)
thats the only flaw i found

Oh user...

I said almost.

This senpai. I think Toriyama rewarded him with the ability to hit Super Buu, only to say "Muh Sneak Attack" before we could see his full power.

Wait I didn't watch Super. Does Trunks fight Babidi and Debora?

Yeah, even goes SS2.

>SS2

kek. Gohan couldn't even beat him at SS2. Mystic Trunks when?

Piccolo's Japanese voice is sexy.

Best episode right here.

Chi-Chi should let the guy sleep in the basement or something atleast, he deserves that much

pre-nail piccolo is best piccolo

When he arrives back in the past and says something went wrong, Vegeta asks if it was Majin Buu. He says no, that Supreme Kai warned him about Babidi and Debora and he just went and killed them.