Could it be...sane Casca in 2016?

Could it be...sane Casca in 2016?

>implying miura won't find a way to shit on her again

I don't even remember where I left off holy shit
nah berserk is now a random fantasy series, little to no grimdark

Casca was always a shitty character. She ruined Berserk with her existence because she derailed everything. Let's save a bitch for YEARS.

Should have died for being an unlikable bitch that only beta fags like.

Holy shit that would be fucking amazing

I stopped when Guts destroyed the sea monster, how far am I from this ?

>gets healed
>Griffith pops up out of nowhere and rapes her again
>elf king is helpless
>"You must travel to the island of my brother".

>rapes his brother too

>she derailed everything
If not for Casca, Guts would just try to kill apostles and Griffith, and die quickly.

so the new episode is out =)
thx for the heads up =P

>your cure for PTSD is in another castle, guts!

>Sane Casca
>Guts we need to save our dear friend griffith! I love him!
>mfw

I want to believe.

around 5 chapter

>protecting your waifu
>beta

The entire Casca plot is stupid to begin with. You don't just "cure" mental illness.

That will probably happen.

People don't generally get raped by demons, or visit magical elf kings. Curing a mental illness would be pretty tame.

you got a scat fetish or something?

Thanks.

You don't just get sacrificed everyday inside a fucking hell hole, nor being raped by your former boss that turned into a demon.

I thought Casca was onto something when she killed those niggas.

What are the odds that we will see the ending in 2-3 volumes?

For your sake, hopefully we can cure autism one day

I'd give it ten volumes.

>Guts watches her get raped
>"eh, you know, this doesn't seem to bother me as much as it used to"

Guts will have to go to a nearby island for the cure and gets on the boat again

>Implying Casca won't just kill herself once she's lucid and realizes what's been going on for the last year or however long Guts has been carrying her around

I think that berserk will end up with Falconia becoming one huge site for a sacrifice like it already happened with Midland in the past and Griffith being betrayed by Idea of Evil and stripped from all of his powers so he's just a broken cripple again when Guts finally gets his hands on him.

Anyone else find themselves forgetting that Shierke's hair is green?

>stripped from all of his powers so he's just a broken cripple again when Guts finally gets his hands on him.
huh, that actually sounds pretty cool

Retard Casca>Casca

You know that she's the single best comedy element in the series. Fight me

No.

I do often forget Isidro exists, though.

I wish this became old Berserk. I really want to see that eyebrows witch raped, those trees burn and the mages die in agony.

Not I dislike high fantasy berserk, but certanly I enjoyed more dark fantasy berserk, it felt more unique

but what if
GRIFFITH IS THE FAIRY KING

you need to come to terms that the fact that grim darkness of the 1.90th millennium is over, my friend. Now, there is only moe.

Morda better not be fucking joining the gang
I've had it with these motherfucking moe witches in my motherfucking Berserk

she's not really moe, she's just sort of hot

It's actually Ivarela or whatever her name is

>About to enter room where the elf king is
>enter room
>griffiths already there raping him

There's been plenty of talk about how Guts and nonretard Casca meeting will go, but I wonder how she'll feel about the rest of the party, particularly Farnese who's been taking care of her the entire trip.

Honestly I see no use for Casca once she stops being a plot device, I wouldn't mind in the least if Guts drops her in the island for her own good.

come on guys, Griffith only ever raped one person, why've you got to speak about him like he's some sort of insatiable rape machine?

She was a competent fighter, at least on the level of serpico.

Curing autism doesn't work.

I don't mean in a fighting sense (which should be extremely rusty considering two years of no exercise anyway, all her gains are gone) but as a member of the party. Would she even want to go? If she subconsciously blocked the eclipse and her entire life from her memory what could possibly motivate her to willingly run into those monsters again? I can only see her de-retardation ending with tears.

She'll amass and lead the army that will fight Griffith's.

She still has the muscle memory if the "Fucking destroy three rapists at once" episode was any indication. You can regain muscle, the fact she was so experienced is more important.

She's an officer. Noone besides Guts and Shierke really come up with plans.

She is like Rickert.
She "could never hate Griffith"

There is no fucking happy end here. Either she gets un-potatoed and still loves Griffith or she dies.

My guess would be that the only way to cure her is to go in and remove parts of her memory via magic somehow. Not just the Eclipse.
It has to be as painful as possible for guts so maybe before she ever met him.

>"who are you? Where is griffith?"
Something along those lines will be her first words after whatever happens.

>implying she can't hate griffith after what she went through
Rickert just heard about the Eclipse. Caska was fighting for her life and watching her friends die the whole time.

If she does remember, she'll probably want to meet him and ask him why or some shit like that. How violently may depend.

She literally can't.
Her brain decided to hide because she literally can't accept what he has done.

Her faith in Griffith is the foundation of her entire being really.
Its not so much "she wanted the d"
Its "she can't possibly grasp Griffith doing something bad"

I want her to become friends with Farnese.

Her brain failed because almost nobody besides Guts would get out of having your entire concept of reality raped by nigh-omnipotent beings while being anything less than Lovecraft level mad. Guts was already exposed to the worst of the world, Caska's past was comparatively rosy.

That, or she travels with Guts for some time, then leaves him to join Griffith.

>implying there wont be a golden age flashback from Casca's point of view

Tat makes absolutely zero sense.

He also raped Princess Charlotte, Thats what got Guts in this mess on the first place

>raped
Alright no, she was into it the entire time. Just because he didn't explicitly ask permission doesn't mean it was rape.

The Elf King is going to heal Casca.
With his penis.

>raped
What? She was gagging for it. If he hadn't showed up, she was probably going to itch the ditch to the thought of him plowing her for the 100th night in a row.

Sane Casca = dead Farnese

Why?

uh, but that's like, the definition of rape goy

Why does everyone think Casca will join Griffith?

Even mental disorders can be seen as a form of being berserk.

>but that's like, the definition of rape goy
"Consent" is too broad of a term, you can't say that she didn't want it because she didn't shout at him begging to fuck her soaking pussy.

Because some people have lived their entire lives only knowing Casca to be an insane burden on Guts, instead of really considering why Guts values her or her ideal image at this point. If she returns to normal, she'll be the only one of the main trio to survive this series, but she'll have to rediscover herself and her importance as the true leader of the Hawks first.

Why the fuck does everyone think that Casca will choose Griffith?

She was the fucking leader of the Band of the Hawk FOR FUCKING YEARS while Guts was dicking around swinging his sword in the mountains.

Griffith killed all of her men and then raped her to insanity.

I'd argue that she got fucked harder during the eclipse than Guts did both figuratively and literally.

Fucking retards the lot of you.

Guts had it relatively okay with the eclipse, he was on the safe hand pillar with Griffith for most of it, Caska was down in the murder zone the entire time

I agree, Guts only saw the aftermath of the initial bloodbath while Casca was in full view of it the whole time.

>casca? is it really you?
>sup guts, wheres griffith? i dont remember anything.

I guess Casca has warmed up to Guts a little. Before, she wouldn't even let him near her without going apeshit. Now she seems to be okay him standing next to him. Most of it is probably due to the fact that she's distracted the same way a child would be. But still, maybe it's a hopeful sign?

Is anyone else expecting this whole happy little party they have to die at some point? It just feels a little too happy and convenient.

Not really, Farnese already learned the bulwark of the 4 or whatever that spell was called. She's on her way to becoming a legit witch, especially now that she'll have other beginners to train with. Hell Roderick and the other sailors were even calling her a goddess, not that they know anything, but still boosts her up.

It'll actually be interesting to see all of the other character's reactions when they see bloo bloo girl turn into a competent soldier. Farnese and Shierke will probably both finally give up on their Guts crushes.

I hope Roderick gets Farnese

I was expected him to be an asshole but he's just a really cool guy.

It keeps on saying that she might not want what Guts wants, so of course some people are going to go off the deep end and think that means she'll side with Griffith. More likely it just means she won't be consumed by revenge like he is.

You know iv'e been thinking that maybe Guts won't kill Griffith.

Maybe it will be Casca.

It would sort of make sense if Guts doesn't kill Griffith, because his whole struggle has been to overcome his need for revenge - which is to overcome the hellhound and not give into the rage, etc. . . So not killing Griffith would be a surefire way to exemplify that Guts is stronger than his demons, or the monster inside him, or however you want to put it.

I don't know if that will happen though, it'd probably be pretty anticlimactic if there's no ultimate showdown between Guts and Griffith.

The hellhound doesn't win if he kills Griffith, the hellhound wins if he gives up everything just to kill Griffith. Griffith needs to die, but Guts doesn't need to go completely crazy to do it.

I've always pretty much assumed she'd either end up with Roderick, or otherwise just not really have a romantic arc. Roderick is cool because he's a bro, but at the same time he also seemed like he really admired Farnese upon first meeting her, and that admiration has just grown like, again, even to the point of calling her a goddess.

You dare compare my man serpico to that wench? He's like one of the few humans to challenge guts since he became the black swordsman.

Because Serpico fights like the biggest bitch in the world. Granted, that's needed for him to overcome Guts, but he is only a challenge at all because he gives himself every advantage whenever he engages Guts in a fight. Caska actually fought on a battlefield, Serpico would get fucking ruined on a battlefield because he can't pick the venue.

That's true, I mean he could kill Griffith for the sake of protecting his comrades instead of for revenge, and that would be more true to form.

That would sort of require Griffith to put out a hit on them though, and so far that hasn't happened, he seems to just be leaving them alone.

Serpico is pretty OP with his magic sword and cape.

well then clearly she wasn't into it now was she goy?

no but seriously it was a rape, the movies made it seem like she was way more into it but the actual manga made that shit look painful

femto forced guts to watch for a reason, rape is a key demoralization tactic

How much of this is left anyway? Miura ever say how much is is done, like we're already 60% finished or something? I feel like I remember hearing that somehwere, but I forget what it was.

One of Guts main struggles is that of becoming the equivalent of a monster which runs on hatred and abandoning everything or keeping it in check to kill Griffith. I think the second option is most likely, but I feel it's better if he fucks up massively along the way.

To be fair, the essence of a good fighter is his wits and surroundings. I get that we all love 1v1 even duels to prove whose the manlier man, but its about fighting smarter, not harder.

I think you're making some wrong extrapolations here. Serpico is a talented swordsman that could easily take on most soldiers, he's probably at least on a level with Caska. He simply flat out accepted that there's no way he could take on Guts in a fair fight, so he strategized to give himself an advantage in the instances where he fought him. But simply because he's used strategy to his advantage with Guts doesn't mean he can't fight without strategy (as if strategy is a bad thing anyways). It simply means he's smart enough to not get himself killed by a fucking monster who's slaughtered 100 men at once.

Hopefully. We've been long overdue for some real suffering.

Just started Berserk and I really love this shit. Except for Casca. Does she stops being a bitch?

>can take on most soldiers
He's a fencer, his sword is for 1v1 engagements exclusively and on a battlefield he would be hard pressed to even land a hit his opponent would feel.

>raped
Nah, she was all up in that shit. It was her creepy father who wasn't.

I think you underestimate how hard he's going to hit them with his sword.

I want to see her die or at least use the Behelit and become an Apostle Guts later has to kill. There's no payoff if she's fine and just hangs out with the elves the rest of the series. I don't read Berserk to see people happy.

>a monster which runs on hatred and abandoning everything or keeping it in check to kill Griffith.

That's not the way I've read it. Skull Knight has defined his struggle as being to protect or to get revenge. The hound is essentially his anger, hatred, and thirst for revenge against Griffith, and so giving into the hound is deciding to get revenge rather than protect Caska, and the rest of his comrades at that.

I think maybe you're thinking of how the armor makes him go berserk and lose sight of things, but that's just a temporary status. I don't think it's ever been stated that if he gave into the hound that he'd just be permanent berserk and lose sight of everything forever. Rather the hound has actually tempted him to kill Caska for the sake of leaving her behind so he can pursue his revenge.

If you just want endless tragedy bait go read Fire Punch or some similar garbage.

>Caska was fighting for her life
>implying she didn't become a demon chew toy the second Judeau died
He was da real MVP

Would Casca be a Griffithfag and defend him raping her on Sup Forums? Were all of these posts secretly Casca all along?