ISIS comes to Western Canada

Seems that ISIS attacks have come to Western Canada with a vehicle attack last night

>The vehicle struck the police officer, sending him flying into the air 15 feet, before colliding with the police officer's cruiser again at a high rate of speed," Knecht said.
>The driver jumped out of the vehicle, attacked and stabbed the officer several times with a knife and fled on foot, Knecht said.
>There was an ISIS flag in the car, which has been seized as evidence, the police chief said.

>cnn.com/2017/10/01/americas/edmonton-vehicle-attacks-investigation/index.html

Read the last paragraph for added keks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watching this shit right now on the news. So it fucking begins. There's nothing you can give these people to make them happy

Had friends there last night, hopefully if this shit escalates Canada can start uncucking like the US and Europe

As I write this I'm at a tactical pistol shooting course an hour from where this attack went down.

The instructor is an LEO and a solid guy with highly tuned skills.

Everyone is pissed. Not only that this even happened, and especially not just because of how our (((news))) and The Turd are treating this. But especially because all the gear, skills and knowledge we have doesn't mean shit when we can't carry to defend ourselves.

Alberta is the least cucked province. People here are hard working, outdoorsy types who own a shitload of guns.

Canada's breaking point isn't as far as people think. We have a history of being polite people but ruthless and creative fighters.

The day we show that again isnt far off while our own authorities continue to blatantly fuck us over.

Surprising absolutely no one. I'm so tired of being right.

>tactical leaf cuck
Kek

Your cute. But Ontario won't fight back neither will the east coast. Your on your own m8. Besides half of Alberta is flips and Muslim's already. Kek how's the dog ban in Calgary going.

That's a nice thought but America is still bending over for this shit and its full of crazy rednecks

Have you tried giving them everything?

Nice job you cuck leafs

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

Since I'm not sure anyone has bothered to check the last paragraph of the article, I'll include it here

>"We cannot -- and will not -- let violent extremism take root in our communities," he added. "We know that Canada's strength comes from our diversity, and we will not be cowed by those who seek to divide us or promote fear." --PM Justin

He will nut inside us

checked
RIP cuckada

The east coast will def fight back. I know about 75+ people from high school who are redpilled judging from my FB. They all carry as well. For every one of them they have at least three more guns.

What the fuck dog ban are you even talking about?

>>The vehicle struck the police officer, sending him flying into the air 15 feet, before colliding with the police officer's cruiser again at a high rate of speed," Knecht said.
>>The driver jumped out of the vehicle, attacked and stabbed the officer several times with a knife and fled on foot, Knecht said.
>>There was an ISIS flag in the car, which has been seized as evidence, the police chief said.

"Bhuut what was the motive? Cars ramming into people sounds like charlottesville nazis!!!! i bet they striked again!!"

> invites refugees
> gets islamic terrorism

Sorry but you don't even deserve a thread

>dog ban in Calgary
wtf are you talking about autist?

The leading cause of autism in Canada is being Canadian

Will you cucks ever recover?

what are you going to do about it then you fucking faggot? vote for that "bro" sikh nigger to show the moslems who's boss? you are the lowest of the white race

>Turdeau uses this opportunity to promote diversity
When they finds the the culprit, he'll be surprised to know he's the real victim here and he'll be given $10 mil

likely about as much as you cucks ever will

Trudeau packing the 10" meat hammer

How can drumpf even compete?