Éire/pol/ - Provo Edition

Join National Party: nationalparty.ie

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=9TCN56ZUSD0

New NP video: youtube.com/watch?v=X3GDN2cpGp8

High energy: youtube.com/watch?v=SU7zB2G7IMs

News:
>"We're treated like foreigners in our own country now"
independent.ie/irish-news/irish-people-climbing-the-property-ladder-abroad-were-treated-like-foreigners-in-our-own-country-now-36177453.html
>Degenerate music man comes to Ireland
independent.ie/entertainment/music/music-news/billy-joel-announces-irish-concert-for-2018-36185538.html
>Body found on the beach
independent.ie/irish-news/news/mans-body-discovered-on-irish-beach-36184513.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SU7zB2G7IMs
londonirisharc.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump
git in here

Enough of the Barrett shite..it's now a meme, nothing more.

Up the UVF :^)

>Enough of the Barrett shite..it's now a meme, nothing more.
Dirty Shinner detected

Hello from Cymru.

Enjoy the Bog, you smarmy faggot

Kill all huns :^)

lmao

Hows Wales at the moment? are they as enriched as England or no?

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

Any lads Irish Brigade to Spain to the upcoming civil war when?

Some areas are filled with Muzzies, but it's just restricted to tiny communities in Cardiff and Swansea, both of which being Anglo cuck colonies anyway (very few actual Welsh people there these days, mainly English surnames).
The Welsh parts of Wales won't tolerate Anglos, they certainly won't tolerate you-know-who.

In terms of demographics, it's 93% white.

They'll just duck it up again

>Plastic Paddy finally decided to visit the land of my ancestors.
>Just got back from Ireland
>Landed in Shannon Airport and I thought I was in Africa or the middle east
>Limerick was filled with niggers and sand niggers
>Cork had lots of ninjas with prams running around
>Dublin was pure shit. Everywhere I looked I saw Irish women with either a nigger or sand nigger.
>Saw "refugees welcome" signs everywhere

I wish I never went to Ireland. I am depressed as hell now. I used to be "proud to be Irish" and now I don't give a fuck anymore and I will never tell anyone again that I am of Irish ancestry. I am seriously thinking about changing my name so in the future my kids won't be thinking they are cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=SU7zB2G7IMs

Watch this shit,it gives me goosebumps

>Not going to Donegal
You fucked up lad

Losers: The Countries

Nice language you're all speaking lmao

Is maith liom caca milis fgt

Nigga, it's in the OP, I gotchu senpai
We should focus on discouraging diaspora tourism to Ireland for this reason

Dwi'n gallu siarad yn Gymraeg, fy ffrind, os ydych chi'n hoffi.
Why haven't you learnt Pakistani yet, my boy?

They don't even have their own currency lmao they are literally ruled by Merkel Mother of Migrants

Yes lads

i don't speak dead languages

>THE REPUBLIC STANDS
>THE PUNT WILL RETURN
>THERE WILL BE NO ABORTION

These very dodgy cunts were protesting outside the Irish embassy in London for repeal of 8th

londonirisharc.com/

Just contacted them to tell them what I think as a Londoner myself. Also, I saw a pic and one of them at the front was brown.

Look at the """Irish""" men in the crowd

Don't speak English in London, Birmingham or Manchester, then.
The empire is dead, it died shamelessly and abruptly, and you're jerking off over it while Pakistanis infest your once-great nation.

I am depressed as hell after my trip. Imagine all your life you hear your grandparents tell you about the places they grew up, the churches, the streets and the various cities. I made plans to visit those places. Even when I was down at the Cliffs of Moher all I saw were africans and sand niggers running around. Hearing the muslim call to prayer in Dublin really just tore me up inside.

"Where the fuck are the Irish?" was all I could think about as place after place we drove past had refugees welcome and "give the red card to racism" signs everywhere.

If Donegal is still Irish keep that safe. I don't want any of bastards sending the horde to destroy that gem.

LMAO

Jesus christ

The only people left speaking english in 2120 will be either speaking ebonics or have a thick paki/indian accent. Anglos will STILL take this for a win.

also

>dat face when your you lose your empire to try and keep control of mainland europe and fail to do that and then have your best colony taken over by irish people and mexicans and then get your home (england) and your prize piece london taken over by pakis and indians

T H E A B S O L U T E S T A T E O F A N G L O S

Post timestamp of plane ticket faggot shill

If you ever come back here then go to the country side, stay away from big towns and cities.
Dublin is the biggest shithole in the island its not called WestBritain for nothing

Oh ffs lads, are we seriously continuing this "fuck the bongs" meme? We share the same original ancestors, and we speak the same language and have similar cultures. If we could get off each other's backs for one fucking second then we could actually sort a lot of our shit out.

>In b4 larp harder fgt

english people are fucking stupid and should get everything that's coming to them. Saw a english guy on the way out of my gym today with some mongol mixed raced kid. Looked like a giant fag. Timid and all. Not shocked

How many were at the (((pro-choice))) march in Dublin? Brit media reporting thousands and tens of thousands?

It's not all bad. But it's pretty bad.

I got 26 counties but Ulster ain't one.

>He can't into banter
wew lad

>English flag
>butthurt over me saying Ireland is filled with 3rd world shit

You are either some sort of nigger or you are one of the Irish cucks butthurt over me saying Ireland is now literally Africa / Beirut tier shithole.

As to answer your question - NO - I will not give out any info because I don't want to get doxxed like that American girl that took some pics in Dublin and said "where are the Irish" and got fired from her job. So fuck off. You KNOW it is true. That is why you no longer live in Ireland or you are supporting your fellow nigger / sand nigger invaders.

What about the Unionists though? There more British than the British themselves at this point. Hell, even a lot of the rural Irish are. If we worked with them, and maybe even came to some sort of agreement to try and create a more conservative state, we'd get places.

During my 1 month ban, I've been working on a pamphlet about the current situation in Europe. In one portion, I use Ireland as an example, would any of you fags like to take a look and gib feedback?

Ulster is a province dipshit.

True. Sorry, just kinda fed up with the irl dogshit infighting.

>t. kike shill

That image is pretty representative of the current situation Wales and maybe Scotland, although Scotland has more devolution than we do.
Westminster has almost total control over our economy and does fuck all with it, so just sends shekels over to us rather than giving us some independence. Starting a business in Wales is a fucking pain.

I'm generally not even against the idea of a united ireland scotland england etc its just the fact english people are annoying and have done wrong thing after wrong thing for the last 200 years

English wimin look like dumpster fires Imo, I don't necessarily hate the English, but I do believe Mitchel, Rossa, and Pearse were in the right by recognizing them as the inferior race

So much butthurt :^)

Go and wipe the tears away on your priest's cum-stained robe

>catholics will out live protestants solely because of the spanish
karmas a bitch u dumb paki

I'm not a Catholic and am offended by your assumption.

LMAO

You aren't white and neither are your retarded Taig ancestors

Now go and shine some WASP shoes you filthy potato nog mulatto

Paraphrasing Lloyd George; We haven't really been dealing with the real English, we've been dealing with what's known as the (((Jew))) on this board. Fairly sure that's a misattribution tho

David Lloyd George, based sheepshagger.

you see those memes that say whites will die within your lifetime but i guess its kinda true then

t.POC irish man

truly the greatest of goys behind Woodrow Wilson

>David Lloyd George on Hitler:
“Germany,” he said, “does not want war, but she is afraid of an attack by Russia, and is suspicious of the Franco-Russian Pact. I have never seen a happier people than the Germans, and Hitler is one of the greatest of the many great men I have met.”

“I am fully convinced that the German people today earnestly desire peace. Undoubtedly, Germany fears an attack by Russia, and in the same way Russia fears an attack by Germany, and I believe that the fear in each case is quite genuine.”

Asked how he reconciled Germany's desire for peace with the recent attack on the Soviet, he replied:

“How do you reconcile Russia's professed desire for peace with her years of attack upon Germany? The fact is they have been abusing one another like pickpockets for years.It has been a sort of slanging match but I think that today people are rather apt to overlook what is said over the Soviet radio, and to pay attention only to German attacks upon Russia.”

>implying there are any WASPs left in England

Dude, the Irish are literally 'purer' than any of the other British nations.

Why you gotta stir shit. You don't want a commie Ireland, I don't want a commie Ireland. Surely we can work together here.

>Inb4 more banter

Damn even I think I'm a newfag....

On vacation in NI right now lads, hotel in Crossmaglen where you can see 2 IRA memorials from.

Leaf living in Ireland checking in.

How is everyone doing tonight?

Venezuelans can't even feed themselves.
Cubans hunt rats for food.
Italy is getting swamped with Africans
Spain is breaking apart
France is 20% Muslim
Ireland is ruled by the (((EU)))
Mexicans behead each other
Brazilians eat each other
USA is only partly Catholic and is less than 50% white

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

stay proud of our global power lads

>no one wants to read muh magnum opus
*sigh*

Are you trying to summon a demon

I'd take a look, but I'm not a paddy.

Even with all of that catholics will only be second behind sunnis if we can't stop what's happening.

It sounds a lot better than it looks. Our scribes in medieval times were retarded and chose "y" and "w" as their favourite letters.

>Ireland is ruled by the (((EU)))
I'd rather be run by the EU then be a poor shithole full of Muslims and Niggers.

>Implying there are many WASPs left period.

>protestant goymant invited in all the rapefugees
>protestant sweden is more cucked country
>and england

bro you called us fags

get bent

that works just fine, you're a eurofag as well.
heres the first part:
1/?
Europe, or to be more specific Western Europe is currently undergoing an almost unprecedented demographic replacement which is already having an adverse effect on the lives of the people and will only lead to further suffering if this issue is not properly addressed and remedied immediately. This issue has gained more public attention thanks in part to the “refugee crisis” and the ongoing migrant crisis, which has also made things worse. However, this issue really began with the establishment of free movement and residence for persons in the EU (as citizens) under the Treaty of Maastricht in 1992. This allowed for the free movement of workers and their families between European states in the Schengen zone. That is, the free movement of people is permitted in every EU member state with exception to Ireland, UK, Romania, Bulgaria, and Croatia. Of course, we must also keep in mind that immigration laws regarding fellow EU nationals are still very lax even outside of the Schengen zone. Many from Eastern European countries with poorer economies naturally took advantage of these laws to migrate to Western European countries with better economies and more opportunities for work. Some notable examples of this are the large presence of Polish peoples in Germany, U.K., and even Ireland, who have come to do generally low paying or unskilled jobs in these countries. However this has been detrimental to the

Lol. Reminds me of trainspotting where the Ewan Mcgregor says the English are wankers, but the Scots are worse for being subjugated by wankers. If they're so tough how come they never were able to throw off their English shackles? Any Gaelic superiority is just larping.

Just stared learning Welsh nice language.

2/?

aforementioned countries economically, and in some cases, such as in the U.K., even socially, as there have been cases of animosity between the native Britons and the Poles such as the case with that poor little Polish girl bullied into suicide by her British schoolmates*. Here I should like to make clear that I in no way wish to denigrate the polish people in stating this, I’ve nothing but respect and even admiration for the Nation of Poland and its people. however it must be pointed out that by the Western States ALLOWING Immigrants from the East to work low paying/low skill labor, they not only suppress the wages of these jobs by bringing in a large supply of foreign labor willing to accept such low pay, but they are also forcing the youth and others who are unskilled of their own country to compete with this foreign labor force which will accept lower wages.
So to re-iterate, I, nor should anyone else hold the polish man, or any other economic migrant, accountable for taking advantage of a set of immigration and labor laws. It is the State, which ought to be held accountable for accepting, or perhaps even creating the set of immigration and labor laws which the economic migrant, along with his corporate paymaster used to their advantage in the first place. These laws and regulations that allow for the free (or relaxed) movement of peoples from country to country do not serve the interests of the Nation, but instead serve the interests of those in big business and their friends in Government. Its these men and women of influence, whether its in the business world, or in the Government, who advocate for open borders policies, because they view their countrymen only in terms of economic units. To them, there is no such thing as a British man, or a German, or an Irishman, there is only laborers. They view men, women, and children as mere cogs in a machine.

>What good buachaillí

>Anglo superiority

lol

3/4

In the present day, whats made this situation even worse is the great, and continuous influx of “refugees” from the Middle East and Africa in the past few years, becoming noticeable in 2015. Now I put the word “refugees” in quotations because when this noticeable influx started a few years ago, it was implied by those in media and Government that the people seeking asylum would be Syrians in the midst of fleeing the ongoing civil war. However, according to Eurostat, in August of 2015 only 20% of the 600,000 “Syrian Refugees” were actually from Syria (121,500). The rest were from countries such as Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kosovo, Albania, and so on. *Washington Examiner* Even more troubling (and less publicized) is the ongoing crisis in the Mediterranean, where human traffickers have been smuggling boat loads of Africans from Libya to Europe. Sometimes these reckless journeys result in the drowning of their human cargo, but most times they are either transferred into the hands of NGOs or the Italian and occasionally the Irish Navy, and then brought to the shores of Europe, where they more often than not receive asylum.
What effect is this having in Europe? One need only take a look at the city of Frankfurt in Germany for example, where over half of the city’s population (51.2%) is foreign born. Or perhaps in London, where according to the 2011 census, only 45% of the city’s residents are white Britons. Or even in Amsterdam, where the native dutch are now a minority in their own cities.* The effect this has had on Europe is this, population replacement. We are witnessing native Europeans become minorities in their own cities, and perhaps soon even in their own countries.*

Haha, good luck not running your fist through your computer screen trying to get over the mutations.

4/4

Furthermore, it would appear that the various state governments of Europe, as well as the EU, are FACILITATING the replacement of their own people with foreigners, if they are doing anything at all. Why is the this?
To better examine the situation in Europe and the Western World at large, we will narrow our scope, and focus on one nation in the next chapter. Keep in mind, that what is explicated in the next chapter can still be applied to almost any Western country with minor variances.

end of part one

>he doesn't even have his own currency or language

LMAO AT PADDY

>good luck not running your fist through your computer screen trying to get over the mutations.
>Implying I haven't already done that
It's a really fucking hard language to learn.

Never said they were superior, pointing out that if your under the thumb of a race you see as inferior what does that say about you?

10/10 You got it. I live in a pretty multicultural area, and as individuals most of the immigrants are okay (some problem nations here and there, but you'd get that shit with the natives anyway). It's not there fault for taking advantage of the Irish government, it's the Irish governments fault for letting them in and letting them set up shop.

Now were in a shitty situation where something has to snap whilst nobody on the ground is really a bad guy. Even the Africans coming over aren't all bad as individuals, but together they're toxic. It's all the establishment's fault, no one else's IMO.

Indeed. The names of countries are especially baffling.

>trying to get over the mutation
it's just something you get used to. irish has them as well

would you like to see part two? its specific to Ireland

Shoot

It's worse then Irish

:^)
1/?
II
Ireland and the concept of Nation
Ireland is a prime example of the great population replacement taking place throughout Western Europe. Before the economic prosperity the nation experienced in the 1990s (I believe they refer to it as “Celtic Tiger”) The Republic of Ireland could very well have been considered a homogenous Nation. It was almost entirely Irish and almost entirely Christain in its population.* It was just how nature, just how God had intended it to be. Then, Celtic Tiger came about, and for the first time in hundreds of years, Ireland was not only Irish, it was not only free, but it was also prosperous! Of course, all good things must come to an end, recession set in and work was hard to find so there were many Irish, especially the youth, who emigrated to places such as Canada, or Australia during the mining boom in search of work just as there distant relatives had done so long ago.
This is where something unprecedented begins to happen in Ireland. First it was cheap labour coming in from the east, particularly Poland and other Eastern European states. Then there were influxes of Nigerians from Africa, Filipinos, Pakistanis, Brazilians and what have you. According to the latest census conducted in Ireland, in 2016, the Republic of Ireland is now roughly 10% Polish, 1-2% non Irish - White European, 6% non Irish - Non White European, and just 82% Irish. In other words, thats an 18% decrease in the native Irish population, and an 18% increase in the non-Irish population within the past 20 years. Even more bizarre, Islam is now the third largest religion in Ireland, with roughly 63,400 followers and 50 mosques, and growing*. Surely, Islam hasn't been seen in or around Ireland since the days of Cromwell, when muslim pirates sacked Baltimore and enslaved many of the villagers*. A quick glance to the future doesn't look much different either, as Prof. Ferdinand von Prondzynski of Dublin City University once pointed out, the

fuc 0-0

2/?
native Irish could be a minority in their own country by the year 2050 as a result of all this immigration*.
Of course there are some, mainly in the state Government and media, who are welcoming of all this, even going as far to affectionately refer to these immigrants as the “New Irish”. Yes, I suppose it really is out with the old and in with the new, say goodbye to the tumbledown shack in Athlone, and hello to lifeless high-rises. There is no Irish people, everyone and anyone can be Irish so long as they hold the right papers, just look at Érin’s prodigal son, Ibrahim Halwa (thats a very Irish name, wouldn’t you agree?) but lets just forget about Eanna Ó Cochláin*. To think that Ireland is now less Irish than it was during the time of the 1916 Easter Rising, while the country was still under British rule, is truly remarkable.

It's a bit easier as there seem to be more materials for the Welsh language than the Irish one.

3/?
Stranger still about modern Ireland is that they seem to reject the concept of nation, a concept which they should be very familiar with as a people given their history as it was figures such as Pearse, Mitchel, and Davis who practically defined it. The nation is like an extension of the family, it is one people of a common descent who are united by a shared history and culture, and their geographical territory is their home. This concept was universally known and accepted throughout the world, but no people understood it better than the Irish, its what that wonderful phrase “Ireland for the Irish!” is founded upon. However, what we see today in Ireland and throughout most every Western nation is a blatant rejection of this concept upon which countries are builded upon, by those in the state apparatus and in the media apparatus. Looking again to Ireland, we see a clear example of this in the writings of one Fintan O’Toole, of the Irish Times.
In his magnum opus, “The State of Us”, O’ Toole blatantly rejects the existence of the Irish nation and the concept of nation as a whole, stating that “All nations are inventions”, among other ridiculous claims such as, “Irish nationalism cannot be Gaelic”, or “there is not a “people”. The nation does not have an identity - it has multiple identities.” Its clear to see that this man does not believe in the Irish nation, or any nation for that matter, but the problem is that he, and others like him, hold great influence in the media apparatus. An influence which they use to push whatever agenda they see fit, be it same sex marriage, agenda, or to assert ridiculous notions such as an immigrant, or “New Irish”, from China, Nigeria, Pakistan, or what have you is just as Irish as a man whose family has lived in Ireland since before the time of Brian Boru.

4/?
Should anyone wish to speak against their narrative, they are met with the full force of the media apparatus with all its vehemence and vitriol. I remember reading a story from the Independent in which they attacked a poor old woman because she was upset with all the foreigners in her country, and she was brave enough to actually say something about it. What sick bastard would use their newspaper to badger a poor old woman? Such a disgrace.
None of this is without purpose of course. Subversive little cretins such as Mr. O’Toole play an important defensive role for those in the state apparatus whether they know it or not. Those in the state apparatus have their own reason of rejecting the concept of nation.Their reason for doing so is the same from country to country, from the Irish Daíl to German parliament. It’s the avarice of treasonous politicians and their paymasters that has led to the current demographic crisis throughout Europe. These politicians, these International profiteers, do not see human beings, they do not see national compatriots, they only see laborers, they view every one of us as mere cogs in a machine. To them, we are all but interchangeable parts in an assembly line, thats what they really mean when they mention “globalism”, YOU are replaceable.

i imagine the dialects would be tricky for new irish speakers as well. some of them are quite heavily different

5/6
The concept of Nation runs counter to this, it states that you are not replaceable, that you belong here in the land of your forefathers, so mandated by your blood and the blood of others before you. Therefore they set out to destroy the nation by flooding it with foreigners, partly so they can profiteer from the cheap labor, but more importantly it creates an unstable and chaotic environment in which there is low trust amongst the citizenry itself. Anomie* sets in among the populace, we feel alienated from what was once our country, and we no longer care for it, or what happens to it, we begin to only care about ourselves and indulge in our own material and carnal desires. The world burns around us, and we’re too numb to feel anything. We’ve become docile little workers, fit for the new world order thats driven by profit alone.
This is the world which our politicians desire, a world devoid of meaning, a world with no sense of community, and no sense of purpose, only work, self indulgence, and the inevitable death. Such a miserable world they envision for us.

got a bit shaky at the end here^ needs work