Mom of Pizza Hut robber wants answers. Why was employee armed?

Robbery is bad but it doesn't merit a death sentence.

The employee acted as judge jury and executioner. Get your shit together America.

youtube.com/watch?v=s-aobZstsbA

>that flag
>this old as fuck news
Slide thread folks

fuck you. people have a right to defend themselves from violence. If he didn't want to get shot, he shouldn't have been robbing people at gunpoint

if the employee was shot during the robbery, you would run around with your hair on fire saying "If only we banned guns!!!" or "that poor robber is just a victim of oppression!". this is a perfect example of concealed carry working and a violent criminal facing the consequences.

so, fuck you

Of the two people in the incident, one chose the path of violence by attempting to rob the other. Had not the criminal fool made this mistake, both people would be alive and living their lives normally.

No fucking sympathy for those that choose the path of violence and commit crimes against others. Justice was served.

>Why was employee armed?
In case the place got robbed by your son, you fucking nutbag

Mys sons should be ables to robs pizza huts withouts fears of beings killeds.....stupid stupid nigger

All we're saying is you could just hand the money over and nobody gets killed. This isn't wild wild west, geez.

Why didn't she teach her son to not rob pizza stores like a nigger? Why's she asking someone else to take responsibility?

>Why was employee armed?:
To shoot robbing niggers.

i'm ok with this, ples bin yer unsolicited whining

Can you tell me that the armed robber would not have killed former coworkers he did not like? What is this madness. What retarded made this post defending a violent robber?

The robber's blood is on his own head. He should have valued his own life as higher than the money he was after to steal.

You could take the beta faggot approach or you can defend yourself.
The employee did not set out to commit violence that day, but the robber did.

so, can this whore guarantee the rest of her criminal family won't be carrying weapons when they rob more people?

Fuck off, asshat.

>Robbery is bad but it doesn't merit a death sentence.

In this case, it did. Raise better children.

This is why we kneel. They savages would rather defend themselves than save a life.

Property crimes should be treated as capital offenses. It would thin down the feral nigger population within a few years, as they're clearly slow to learn.

As soon as a gun is pointed at you, it becomes Wild Wild West. Civilization doesn't make you bulletproof.

Honestly what makes me more angry is that because of wacko libs I can't tell if OP is trolling or not.

Kys you weak pussy

People can and should take matters in their own hands

The nigger decided to rob a restaurant so now he hangs

Good for him and good for the world

For fuck sake. He deserved to get shot. Better question is why didn't you raise your son better?

Pizza Hut's jank garlic wonder bread should legit be illegal senpai

~1:30
Did they just speed right by the fact this robber had a gun too?

yes give every employee a glock

Obviously he had a gun

Even if he didn't have one and robbed the place with fucking chopsticks, he deserved to have his brain gauged out with those chopsticks

Negotiation's over.

This thing has equal say in government as you do. Remember that.

Sounds more like a prelude to a lawsuit. Dindu mother sees some gibs.

It wasn't a sentence. It was the risk of being a criminal and trying to victimize people.

Criminals should think twice before they try to victimize law abiding citizens. They might be fighting with someone who is armed.

act like nigger get treated like nigger

fuck off, sperg
you realize you don't own this board, right
fucking urine-soaked 30 year olds on here that still suck on their mom's sagging titties

>That flag
Kek

Old story is old, fuck off

Reddit wants you back, fatass.

BAN ASSAULT PIZZAIOLOS

>threaten someone with lethal force
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW how dare he defend himself

why was he armed?

why was your son robbing a pizza hutt?

imbecile

Fuck you, nigger faggot! The monkey deserves the bullet.

Yes he had a gun on him go to 1:28

@2:10

>They wish police had handled the situation

Gets killed by police officers instead. Riots ensue. Bigger lawsuit payoff.

That's completely false you fucking kike. Committing a robbery breaks the NAP thus rendering your life forfeit of any protecting laws as we are a staunchly ANCAP NATION in an staunchly ANCAP WORLD.
So fuck off and kill yourself before you find yourself laying on your back in a brick and mortar store with a couple breeze holes coming out your back, faggot. Talk shit get hit, commie.

I can't tell if this is ironic or not.

Why is the news media giving air to this bitch? He tried to rob a store and he got shot. He had a gun.

In a better time this woman would have been ashamed and try to avoid people knowing she raised such a piece of garbage.

Why are we not allowed to shoot them on sight?

That is the real crime here.

>why was your son robbing a pizza hutt?

Forgot to address this one. Sounds like he was the one who had a problem with the coworkers. He's was probably a massive dick while working there. They knew he would probably pull this shit and they were prepared.

Why was her son armed?

I'll fucking kill you, Bruce, ANDtake all of your no-money. How the fuck about that, you little globalist shilling petrol huffing bogan poofter cunt?

Former employee of a Pizza Hut here

My store was robbed twice, neighboring stores several times.

The employee is a cool guy (but will be fired for carrying at work)

>Why is the news media giving air to this bitch?

If you need to ask that question about the media, you haven't been paying attention.

YES!!! See

100% serious truth, if you don't get it then you're probably retarded or don't understand anarchocapitalism, in which case brain yourself because it's literally the most default social system ever and the fact of it being in place isn't ever going to change unless you somehow remove free will from everybody, fucking tard.

>A few hours after the talk, Grace laced up a pair of Air Jordans, put on a mask and went to the west Charlotte Pizza Hut where he used to work, armed with a gun. Police say he and two men waited until the business was closed, then burst into the restaurant.

>“Three individuals ... were in the process of robbing the business when one of the employees fired his own personal handgun at one of the robbery suspects, striking him,” the police statement said.

>Grace was shot in the head and died on the floor in the early morning of Oct. 30, his mother said. Police say the gun fell from his hand and was recovered next to his body.

This is why you should never trust the tv media. They didn't even give the full story. I like how in these articles they show nothing but him showing his baby. He dindu nuffin.

Can't seem to find any follow up reporting on this. So I guess it's a dead issue.