Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IcH00ZC3Df0
youtube.com/watch?v=wp9A5GPnEOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Canadians stand with the injured
>stand
What an insensitive prick

youtu.be/IcH00ZC3Df0

happened a block away from me, saw it all. retard in the truck couldn't even kill anyone on arguably the most densely populated street on a Saturday night.
its okay though, in 3 hours theyre holding a "peaceful muslim rally" near city hall

How long ago did this happen leaf?
interested in a quick rundown as well

It's gotten to the point that I'm disappointed they didn't kill more. Maybe it would wake up a few people. Probably not. This is being treated as a non-issue and will be forgotten about tomorrow.

On the other side, when some Canadian nationalists showed up to a statue protest or, excuse me, """native ceremony""" and had polite discourse with them they were ostracized on national television and heavily disciplined in the military.

>Canadians stand with the injured
Pretty insensitive to people with broken legs

Diversity is our strength. We will not let this lone loser change that.

Isn't that a sikh temple? A completely different religion than islam? Whose members hold as much hatred for Islam as we do?

was about to leave for a party when it all went down around 1030 last night, was at girlfriends at the time. drove by the area of the stabbing around 10 oclock but thought it was just the usual traffic and barricades set up around the football game, as per usual.
Heres a video of 3 cucks watching the alpha cop get stabbed and still fight off the mussie. pretty much sums up this trash tier city. best part is everyone is so fucking brain dead around here that I can guarantee more shit will go down out of ignorance and hate.

youtube.com/watch?v=wp9A5GPnEOs

>We'll never let violent extremism win!
>But we won't do anything to prevent it

it is, no one has brought it up to me and I've met with 3-4 groups of people. it's like everyones just trying to act like nothing happened, its scary. We're literally sitting here asking to get fucked up at this point. give it 3 hours and see if anything happens at the huge gathering around city hall.

I'm surprised he didn't say they kneel with the injured

Go to rally and start mowing down the retards.

Why would you stand with them if you aren't going to do anything to stop these attacks?

>Isn't that a sikh temple?
Obviously not, they aren't wearing turbans

>2017 in Canada
>Can't identify mudslimes by their appearances
You've got some explaining to do

I find it unfortunate how these documentaries always glorify the Russian Monarchy. I think people can understand that you can have two sides who acted poorly morally.

the terrorists killed them, so they won

except no one died?

*kills u*

Tfw turrists 5 blocks from my house
When will it end
Pic related
I almost bought these tickets

Shut up Curt