How do you feel about this?

How do you feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
youtube.com/watch?v=RRAyu6ABZ1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>least populated; white
>most; brown
>only reason oregon is red is due to the massive slav immigrant groups.

Fuck slavs, replace with Columbians and we good.

It's been some time now since I actually felt anything.

does anyone have statistics on how many children born in 2016 was white?

bump

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

The US was so successful in the last 200 years because it's geography gave it huge advantages for defense and infrastructure. This looks a lot more difficult with only Boston as a major habor available to them. But demographically it doesn't even look that catastrophic anymore.

Colorado is saved

like maybe we need to put that wall in a different spot

>this copypasta
Fuck off and show your flag.

ask your mom, she knows my flag ;)

I have this sudden urge to join ICE and spend my weekends earning money building a wall.

ur mom xd
you are from morocco anymay

Thats fake. this is the first time i ever posted that reply.

Of course it's a North African. They'd be stupid enough to serve up pasta that stale.

I feel like this can change significantly now that we're kicking out beaners and chinks and having more white babies you faggot piece of dog shit.

>New York white

then prove you are not him and you are 10% less retarded

>The white birth rate in America has staged a near miraculous comeback and was a majority of live births in 2016—reversing a decade long decline—if the figures in the latest National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) report is accurate.

>The Hispanic birth rate—one of the biggest drivers of the nonwhite population explosion of recent years—has, according to these figures, fallen substantially.

>In 2016, it was reported that the Hispanic birth rate had slowed, and the latest figures may be confirmation of this fact.

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

burder of roof lies on you

I feel like we know where to draw the border for the new Ethnostate.

some user talked about paying families to move back to mexico, what do you think of that?

Is this true?!? If so, this is awesome. I'm worried about the South, though.

By the way, right now the South and Midwest are all that are keeping this country together. In my lifetime, will I see a fiercely-American north?

I have never said anything good about any place north of Virginia, but if this switch-a-roo happens, I would totally support it. I'm going to go ahead and start practicing: "Fuck the South!" "Fuck the South!"

(Or will they be like fucking Vermont and Maine, which are largely white and gayer than dogshit.)

wtf is going on in south dakota? injuns?

Yeah...I'm excited. Dare we be optimistic? You should come on in for the big win Deutsch-bro. We could use you and your white skin.

America's finished.

What are hose dark blue places in South Dakota and Montana?

Immigration did this. Not anything else other than polititions fucking us over and letting shitskins pour in

Probably Indian reservations now that I think about it. Nvm.

The further north you go, the whiter it gets? Snow nigga. Are you shocked?

say no more

>White line should be the new wall and sacrifice the south end
>Add amendment to end all chain migration
>Repeal the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965

That's how I feel about it. Anything else I should add?

He really brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

New york is white??

Meh. I'll die and the world will move on. Maybe we're not meant to reach the stars.

Have you ever been anywhere besides NYC?

All of upstate NY is basically white farm country and mountains

thats fake.
This is the first time i posted that reply.
Nice photoshop skills

>

I've been to westchester and i saw a horde and I mean a fuckin horde of hasidic jews walking about

not fake and you know it ;) check timestamps

its literally the first time i ever posted this reply.
reddit warned me that you guys are fucking dellusionals

Like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=RRAyu6ABZ1U

lol no, fake news. they are done counting now, went down from 53.5% to 52.1%
just go look it up

Move to the Midwest or New England, the South is fucked.

We aren't giving up Texas.
Oil.

Pretty much those types of jews except their were alot of kids.

>reddit warned me

>feel
feelings are for women user

>detroit

most organisms have a butthole user. and ours is pointed straight at Canada

i should have never come here
place is full of inane comments

DELET

That seems to be a result of Spics starting to be classified as white. I see it all the time.

That is also fake news, since most remaining unidentified births are to white women.

Except for anger. That emotion is perfectly acceptable.

Get the fuck away from this board you leftist filth.

>That seems to be a result of Spics starting to be classified as white.
not realizing this is the deathblow to globalists

and still you´re here shitposting everyday

ok
just dont kill me ok?

literally what

Let's add Oklahoma in there just so the map looks better.

Also, pirate flag? SHOW US YOUR FLAG OP!!!!

like i said, that was my first post on channel 4
idk why you guys are so upset and trying to defame me.

think of the political change if every legal spic was considered and considered themselves to be white

Ok. Lets just put Spics and niggers as white and america is 90+ white again. No need for Sup Forums anymore, shut it down guys

>and niggers
whoa who said niggers?! but ya, worked with the Irish. spics are half white already, not to mention christian

remove flag NOW

Anger is literally more feminine than sadness. Look at what makes men angry and what makes men sad to see how this is true.

no, im scared you're gonna kill me whitey :/

This means Non Hispanic Whites. Non Hispanic whites are the majority of Births you fucking idiot. Anyone who wants to count Hispanics (a net loss on society) as whites is an idiot.

yallah

Oh i get it im talking to mongrel
Niggers and Spics are not white and will never be. Spics are worse than niggers, they keep coming and breeding like rats.

Don't forget,
You're here forever.

im not from israel you kike

>Anyone who wants to count Hispanics (a net loss on society) as whites is an idiot.
Agreed. I don't even know why they'd be counted as white, they should be counted as native, black or mixed

>hehe just chilax go..i mean guys... here take some weed and don't think about future of your race and politics! Its so not cool and chicks don't dig that! haha You're definitely not being purposelessly replaced and bred out.

delet

Seems pretty natural.

If we killed everyone in Vietnam, would you be surprised if you came back 400 years later to find it repopulated by Asians.
Mexicans are effectively native Americans, its just what N American people look like. It was always supposed to be this way. As long as western principles survive in some capacity, and because they work, I imagine they will, everything will be just fine

So maybe you would be wise to stop pushing us, genius.

Only truly white peoplein New York are the god-damned Irish.

You're exactly right, but I'll be the first to tell you we originally expelled them for a reason. The spanish didn't and their colonies turned into shitholes.
We could have simply secured our border, instead of passing anti-racist immigration laws and letting them rush across the border.
Why did we even waste our time removing them and making this great county if we are just going to invite them back to shit up the place?

Th Aztecs were operating on a different level than the tribes in America.

They were pretty much Rome of their continent, the natives of America spoke derivatives of the Aztec language all the way up to Colorado.

Racism wasn’t really a formalized theory back then, it was just knee jerk reactions. The Belgians thought chimpanzees were some sort of person when they first encountered them in Africa for example.
But the biggest impetus for the genocides was that they were not Christians and had a lot of barbaric practices, it wasn’t really an ethnic thing. Cortez himself fathered children with the locals.
Imagine spending months at sea and landing on a new tropical paradise populated with naked Latina women everywhere. Yeah they enslaved them, but they also fucked the shit out of them

what remaining unidentified births?

we've righted the south before, and we will do it again.

And the result of all that "sparing the natives, mixing with them" is a a bunch of shitty dangerous countries around today. America became great because we expelled the natives and didn't mix with them, simple as that. Now we're doing the opposite and the effects are devasting.

Huh would you look like that. It's almost as if the skin color matches the gradient of indigenous skin colors.

Daily reminder that skin color is tied to Vitamin D produced through skin, daily reminder that if you want to outbreed the nig-nogs, you need to produce more Vitamin D.

holy fuck kys you realize almost everyone in the US today is an immigrant
California was majority white when my dad was growing up here.

northern canada is not white

Exactly. Don't fuck with white people or we'll make you subhumans fucking pay.

those are clearly white (Hispanic) people

a good reason to fear us, morocco-fag

>that's fake

Everyone recognises you as the salty moroccan, just give it up

That's not the point. Over time white genes will dominate above that line OP posted simply because if you go out into the sun you produce more vitamin D due to being at a higher latitude. South is fucked though. I'm not arguing either way, I'm just stating scientific fact.

Also here in Wyoming it's some 90% white. Personally I find it more agreeable than when I lived in the south. It'll likely stay white forever.

Not Aryan-European White, no, but I don't see the Inuits out-breeding you. Pic related has white skin, but they aren't exactly white.

They are Central Asian cousins.

sounds like a great idea

It's hard to tell as minorities are concentrated in the cities.
I drew that white line to guess at what could be saved. but yea Prolly could take Deleware, Maryland, NYC, Baltimore, Philly.
Yea boston on mine is not even listed. It would only be Pitt, and Duluth, which actually do a bit more than I thought.

ugh, the north should secede and/or just kick the south out

get the fuck out bitch