Ask an Alaskan who has no idea what's happening around the world anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JN7ObFQAHw8
earthquake.alaska.edu/earthquakes
avcams.faa.gov/
youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss&index=113&list=LLglDIoBLSL5NoWBoY98mUzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looking forward to winter?

If you don't live in the interior nothing is different for you than anywhere else.

Yup

youtube.com/watch?v=JN7ObFQAHw8

>tfw no alaskan gf

opinion on the native alaskans? how criminal are they on average?

Is it true that there's a lot of migration to there from other parts of the US?

there seems to be a sizable black population there, for example, don't know how they ended up there lol

If you are oblivious to what ails our Society today, what good are you for?
I mean, are you supposed to be above us, well informed netizens?
How does being ignorant of the ways of the World makes you even remotely cool, and not a nihilist faggot?

They're very nice people
Haven't seen many blacks where I live You're happier that way

Do most of them speak (good) English in your experience?

If you see a giant plasma ball followed by a mushroom cloud, do you know what just happened ?

Out of the listed, do you prefer over the rest either Barrow, Anchorage, Fairbanks, Nome, or Juneau, if you've been to any of those places.

What's a bigger problem in Alaska: bears or niggers?

You have an eskimo gf or at least a bear gf?

How is life up there in general?
what do you do?
What is the best way to experience the nature and wildlife? By this I mean, which jobs offer the opportunity to be in nature?
Have you seen northern lights?

They're nice people but bullshit that they're not criminal.
Those villages do to our crime stats what Chicago and Baltimore do to the lower 48.
All that rape, negligence, alcoholism, depression, and suicide? It happens out there.
Neither of them are really a problem since even in our major city of 400,000 people we don't have many blacks.
Bears do mess with people's stuff and knock around trash, but you only hear of lethal attacks on total idiots.

Someone looks like he has to put it down.

how difficult would be the situation for an illegal? asking for a friend

What do you think of us Canadians to the south?

fuck off you disgusting spic

Really odd late September heat wave.. almost like the entire climate is unraveling and ecosystem death spiral is imminent, huh?

Im a junior year college student, no debt, decent cash, and a ca in my own name. Should i drive until I run out of continent and set up shop?

Are there califaggot transplants up there?
My state fucking crawls.

Hows your Internet?

Luckily not yet. Hopefully not ever.
Alaska tries to be the antithesis of califags.
I've done work in the aviation industry and one of the jokes for chemicals was "not safe for use in the state of California"

>natives
>very nice people

>haven't seen many blacks where I live

Wanna how how I know you're a palmerfag?

fivehead city

how comfy would you say it is there?

They have 1 gigabit in Anchorage already.

Most of the American west tries to be the antithesis to California I think. We all collectively hate them.

Same with you, what the fuck are you smoking? We're teeming with commiefornians and washingcucks these days ever since the texans stopped coming

It's bad news, colobro. West slope will get spared from the LA niggers hopefully though

What do you do during the winter? Just work and ride around on snowmobiles? That sounds kinda fun desu.

Hi there Ms. Palin, how is your family?

Was that supposed to be funny or insulting?

Okay guys I am the only legit Alaskan here, everyone else is a troll. Colorado, who also has More Flags, can attest to this.

>even in our major city of 400,000 people we don't have many blacks
I fucking audibly kek'd. I've lived in the city (of 300K, not 400K) and it's fucking full of niggers.

Get your filthy hands off our brother Yukon

Track got arrested last year for domestic violence, I think

Probably OK?
We get good internet in the cities.
The local monopolistic ISP has capped plans for to 75-250Mbps for $65-145 a month and capless 1 gig for $180.
Cellular coverage is pretty spotty and in some of the smaller towns they're still working with tiny providers or satellite connections that are essentially dial-up.

how many womenz escape each year looking for melanated dick?
i mean it can't be easy being surrounded by white cucks
or do they manage with stuff like pic related?

Random question... ( I'm studying earthquake and volcanic activity in canada/alaska)
Are you near the coast? Have you seen any vents pushing particulates in the air? Weird moisture?
Also, are you near any volcanoes? Any increase you've noted in activity, or local earthquakes?
(And yes, I know I can 'get this info' - but most of those tools/satellites are not reporting or online)

Are you for real?
earthquake.alaska.edu/earthquakes
We have amazing trackers for all this stuff.
avcams.faa.gov/
And live cameras for bush pilots that you can use to look around.

Women are treated in the villages pretty similarly to how they're treated in your country

Civilization is nowhere near volcanoes, but when earthquakes happen in the volcano region we feel them all the way in southcentral. Last time that happened was the 7.1 we had a couple years ago.

how is life without any pureblood white women

How hard is to relocate and found a job in alaska?

Looks comfy as fuck.

are you calling me a hillbilly?
ishn

youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss&index=113&list=LLglDIoBLSL5NoWBoY98mUzg
Is Alaska the most comfy place on earth

"Fuck off, we're full."
There are still plenty of jobs around Anchorage and always tons of seasonal work but the state is on something of a downswing because that fucker Sean Parnell sold out to the oil companies.
They're downsizing here and now we owe them subsidy money.

The particulate info is down, and there are earthquakes being covered up (proven). I wanted a first hand, layman's account. Read my first post.
You're still a faggot, but thanks for the live feed bush camera.

If alcohol and pedophilic incest are associated with hillbillies, then yes.

>those internet prices

Sad... i really want a comfy life.

>Parnell sold out to the oil companies
The fuck are you on about. Walker sold out to the unions

>AMA thread
>3 replies from OP

Attacked by a bear? Because why else would you even bother?

OP is a foreign troll painting us as the promised land

>alcohol in burgerstan
check
>pedophiles in burgerstan
check (and actually going mainstream)
>hillbillies
it's a burger word

besides who the fuck even cares about women roastie, tits or gtfo

Well, it seems to have attracted at least two Alaskans who have nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon.
I agree with that OP is just playing it up.

I'm 22 and have lived in Pennsylvania my entire life, would you recommend moving to Alaska? It would obviously be a drastic change but I prefer the open air and wilderness, like Lancaster but colder and with a better horizon line.

>implying you aren't
Don't lie to me satan, I'm coming for that greener pasture.

Oh it is a greener pasture than colorado, that's for sure, and I would recommend Sup Forumsacks coming here, but it's not a milk and honey white ethnostate either like OP seems to think.

Lancaster County? Aren't there a lot of Amish there?

Surprisingly yes
Anchorage
neither
nope
life's good
I'm a fishermen
Hiking guide
yes I have
fuck off, we're full
Pretty good actually
Phone died, now I'm on the laptop

see

We once had a respected cop who was on the force for 12 years before the guy whose identity he stole came forward and outed him as an illegal

Shitposting from the 'bute most likely.

shit

You don't want one Belgian Bro, by 14 most have more dicks in their holes than a retired thai lady-boy

Don't listen to OP, besides for fishing stories of tour-fags he takes on jaunts in the hills.
This nigger has no idea how bad shit really is in the populated areas of AK.

>Anchorage fag.

This desu