Tokyo Ghoul:re

Chapter's out. Arima and Marude die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9Pu92St5O0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

K-eater is Furuta, there are 4 successfull cases of Rize ghouls with Kaneki being the very best and Furuta coming as a close second.

I'm thinking Matsuri might just kill Yoshitoki to get himself a promotion.

Why is Kanou so smug all the time.

Nope, K-eater is Kaneki Ken. Otherwise this page would imply that Kaneki isn't a Rize Base which would be retarded.

mado scientist

No, he's implying that there are four successful Rize ghouls and comparing the 3 on the picture to Kaneki. He even says so right here. 2 were inferior, but the third?

Shit translation. He literally says that from those three two were inferior to Ken Kaneki, (the third). It's not meant to abstract Kaneki from these three as a fourth person.

Arima is so OP that he had to kill himself

youtube.com/watch?v=o9Pu92St5O0

So you say, but can you provide proof of your claim? The burden of proof is on you.

Post the raw you fucktard and I'll show you. Thinking that he wouldn't refer to Ken when he's talking about Rize bases is plain retarded in the first place.

Arima is so OP that he was going to die in his early thirties.

I don't have the raw.

Arima whispered "Ha...i...." as his final words. Was he in love with Hairu?

... se

So who's the dead special class they were talking about on Rue?

Marude, Suzuya or Arima?

Nah, he was in love with Haise.

Hairu's last thoughts were of Arima, and in the wordplay game she and Arima played in an omake we can tell that she was quite infatuated with him.

Has anyone noticed how Kaneki's eyes' irises lose their pigmentation when his hair goes white and how his skin becomes ghostly pale as well?

100% Marude.

I do expect Suzuya and most of Suzuya's squad to die too but Marude seems much more likely.

Marude isn't someone who would engage Yoshitoki without a back up plan, I mean he's commander of Division 2 and one of the best strategists the CCG has to offer. Even if Marude gets killed here, he's the kind of dick that would make sure the truth gets out anyway.

So will Furuta contront his daddy with his new ghoul powers

>Suzuya reveals that he has Arata armor
I want him to die but I swear this is going to happen

Yes, Ishida has always depicted white haired Kaneki like that.

Then I have to BTFO you like this. Look at the pic, what are the details about K-Eater?
>Blood Type: AB
>Height: 169
>Weight: 55
>RC LEVEL: 170 -> 911 -> ???

Now what Blood Type do Furuta and Kaneki have? HA? It's both AB!
What's their Height? Kaneki 169cm at the beginning of :re and Furuta's at 175cm. Which one fits?
What about Weight? Kaneki's at 55 in the beginning and Furuta at 66. Which one fits?
And then Kaneki's RC Level is literally the one of K-Eater AND his Name has two K.
WHO MIGHT THE K-EATER BE???

Clown-Eater maybe.

There is no "C" in japanese, so i guess they didn't know how to translate the Ka/Ke/Ki/Ko/Ku (whatever was used in the raws)

Do not do this user.... My feels.........

retard

What if the one-eyed king is Tsuneyoshi and Furuta is going to confront him and not Kaneki or Arima.

What if Matsuri and Furuta are the only Washuu left alive by the end.

I want to see Marude fight for once.

Is this the most creepy spread Ishida has ever drawn?

Haise. Kaneki's still his quinque/weapon in Arima's heart.

Who will be on the next cover? My bet is on Arima.

Hail Hitler.

Touka and Ayato 100%

Did ghouls do 9/11?

well Hairu is a cutie and wants the Arima D bad, maybe he saw her ghost in his final moments and now joins her in heaven where they fuck like rabbits for eternity.

Yoshitoki has always been creepy in my opinion. He is way too friendly.

He's not a fighter.

Where's Marude's sidekick?

He just took a blow that pierced his chest, could have even pierced a lung and his quinque is broke. I wouldn't say his other squad members even have much of a chance. Maybe if he gets his Big Madam quinque tossed to him through some asspull he can sufficiently hurt Kurona to prevent her from killing Hanbee but I doubt much more than that.

Agreed, he's been one of my favorite CCG characters since his introduction and I'll be sad to see him go.

Wait a minute.
In an early chapter they said that the Washu clan were the first people to have effectively fought ghouls off, and now they are ghouls themselves?

Did Ishida fuck this up?

What do you mean? How else would they fight off ghouls unless being ghouls themselves?

Ghouls fighting ghouls is a thing you know.

Secret ghouls killing and supressing other ghouls so they can breed with not ghouls to become not ghouls and be at the top of the ghoul food chain.

But they said they were the first humans that had a chance against them. Did they hid that fact to get a place in society or what?

>Did they hid that fact to get a place in society or what?
Well, what do you think?

Yeah, just like the Tsukiyama family only better at hiding it probably.

yes

No. Everyone clearly knows that they're ghouls. Of course they would never do something as underhanded as killing other ghouls and claiming to be human saviours.

Every sunlit garden kid we know is half human, only Rize is half ghoul. Do they breed ghouls too or what is going on here?

What do you think? Ever noticed how no one ever says that Ghoul could be behind it? Think about that for moment and let it sink.

Jet fuel can't melt quinque-steel beams.

obvious rize is a special case, would explain why her kagune when implanted into people makes them strong as fuck.

No, Cersei did.

wasn't Rize a full ghoul though?

What I don't get is the bit about Ching-Li, the Taiwanese girl. If she was born in Taiwan and then moved to Japan, then is it possible that either the Sunlit Garden has breeding operations outside of Japan or she is simply a naturally born hybrid (or whatever we call these non-ghoul halfbreeds, Ishida really ought to have come up with a term for them like human chimeras)

Yes.

>breeding operations
fucking sex offenders

There is more than one garden. Just like McDonald's is literally everywhere.

Pretty sure it's Marude. Yoshitoki will just tell Urie that he committed suicide as an excuse.

Does this mean that Juuzo is the strongest full human?

Is the reason that Rize is such a greedy hungry pig because she was raised eating human paste chicken nuggets and drinking human McFlurries?

Arima or Mutsuki 100%

Yes, definitely him and Houji are the strongest full humans.

He was kidnapped as a child from the Garden and then raised by Ghouls. Why do you think he's so strong while not growing anymore? His handicap is far worse than Arima, so he'll die younger.

>Ishida and Togashi agreed in that interview that the parents need to be out of the picture so that the protagonist will be able to go on their dangerous journey

This page was so fucking badass. I really hope Marude survived this shit.

Or he's just the child of a ghoul who fucked his human slave and then sold the offspring to Big Madam.

Hey, remember all the faggots who said Arima's hair wasn't white because of shitty genetics?

Fuck you.

Kureo agrees.

True, fuck them.

Is there a reason that the covers from 7 onwards have a coloured background?

Can't wait for the volume 8 omakes.

Marude goes to heaven, asks where Mado-san is, and then proceeds to join him in hell.

Also remember the faggots who said Arima is a normal human?

Fuck you too

He probably realized it made the characters stand out more on the covers.

Ya- YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember the faggots who said arima is the oek? Fuck you.

Pretty sure it was stated somewhere he wanted to experiment with the colors.

Haise was Arima's lover and muh most precious person, meanwhile Kaneki was merely his living quinque who should have killed him.

>not Kuroiwa Sr
You ain't even trying son

His intuition should have told him he can't kill a ghoul with only 1 quinque bullet.

That's a shame, I like the clearer ones.

Guy has so little screen time I forget he's still an active investigator.

also remember the faggots who ever said anything that turned out to be wrong? fuck them

He was just checking if he was a ghoul or not.

Granted, there's some parity in the fucking.

Was getting killed a part of his plan?

YEEEEAAAH BOOI

>Suzuya revealed to have Arata armor
>dies anyway
>the Arata starts devouring Suzuyas corpse
>this gives the armor enough power to start moving on its own, like some kind of Noro
>tries to find the real Arata and merges with him, giving him enough power to break free
>yfw

No, Clown in Japanese pronounced as Piero (ピエロ)

He wasn't alone in the room.

Of course!
Because Marude probably set something up in the case he died. He'd be retarded not to

Being the OEK doesn't neccessitate being a ghoul. Also the hints for him being the first (failed) king and Kaneki the second are just too strong.
>the kanji for king being hidden twice in the date of Kaneki's and Arima's birthday
>"The One Eyed King is among the blind" graffiti on the wall behind Karren when Eto approached her
>the quote from the cover of chapter 138
>Kaneki's and Arima's association with the black and white king from chess

I dont really understand the point you're trying to make.

Shut the fuck up Wee-Bey

>kill him permanently from the first hit
>no way to prove whether he was a human or ghoul since he ded anyway
>get arrested/executed

He probably also had some doubts himself.

Probably Yomo and Hikari meanwhile Jack!Arima with Yukimura seeing them on the back cover

Remember the faggots who said that Arima didn't have bad genetics? Fuck them and shitposter-kun too

This,

In Marude's situation if he was wrong it would look like a murder. If he was right, he'd be killed- unless he's a dumbass that thinks he can beat a Washuu ghoul. But he should still be smart enough to have a contingency plan.

Question is, who would Marude trust with that sort of information? The entire affair puts into doubt the entire edifice of CCG: an operation run by elite ghouls to purge other ghouls.