New England Statehood Referendum 2018

Best universities in the country
Best hospitals in the country
Best variety of natural beauty (Martha's Vineyard, Down-East Maine, Berkshires, White Mountains)

It's /ourjob/ to seize control of our destiny. Self determination has never been more evident, it's our historical opportunity for regional autonomy.

* Shrinks the cost of running six separate states
* Increases political motivation for regional infrastructure projects (link medium and small cities together, affordable housing development in rural areas that are well connected to centers of commerce.
* Increases the regions political influence by consolidating electoral vote while maintaining the Nation's first presidential primary.
* Allows the Millennials to develop their own trusted leadership ranks without the input from boomers.
* Strength in Unity
* Complete the cycle of German Idealism when AI is adequately functional.

I don't get what you want
You want to unify New England into a bigger state?

exactly

Learn your own history, last time this was done New Englanders all revolted. No one other than you and a few hundred people in the fringe would support this

It's a pretty good idea tbqh
Balkanization is shit

Fuck off, don't you lump NH in with CT, RI and Massifornia

massachusetts seperate but equal ?

>Including Connecticut
>Bridgeport, Welfarebury, Hartford
I don't know how white the rest of the states are but you'll have to pay for our urban niggery.

yea i agree im from CT and it sucks balls. NH is great though.

Can upstate NY hang too guys? Everything North or exit 9 is glorious.

Driving through Bridgeport was the first and only time I've ever actually been worried because I was sitting in a nice car waiting for the ferry at 5AM with no one else around. It was pretty sketchy. Shitty lighting and complete silence.

but we need the good people! MA does have comfy rural parts, every state does. Think of it as the rural parts getting stronger too because they can vote the same leaders into state power now.

No fuck off, I don't want my CT HDI dilluted by you retards.

Why do these manifestos always end in some Trekkie-level horseshit?

That's not how it works. All the "rural parts" of the entire region (ie VT, Maine and NH) would live under the heel of urban central planners in Bostongrad.

See New York vs Upstate.

Fuck off, Massachusetts

>N. Hampshire

Fuck off

Our leadership would have to focus strongly on a message of building regional infrastructure projects that don't focus on Boston. Think of it as linking Worcester to Manchester , that's where our political might will come from.

Instead of unifying New England, we should be looking to break it up. The most ready-made split is probably Northern Maine, which would put another two right wing senators in Congress and give 3 electoral votes instead of 1.

Secession and partition should be the goal of right-wing forces in the country as a means to disrupt Democrat electoral margins and isolate their major population centers.

fuck off

Maine is turning red.

This. We should encourage smaller states, and thus better local governments, not unification to make the government bigger and less effective.

>best universities
yeah, if you're a jew

>Maine is turning red.
Yeah, maybe. Probably not, though, and it will continue to split 3-1.

would rather just see New England as its own country under as Swiss or Liechtenstein-style government. also we need a Wall around NY.

What about this, reunite the original thirteen colonies into one nation. Boom, ez.

>We should encourage smaller states
Not necessarily. Smaller states where they make sense, but the primary goal should be isolating Democrat electoral vote strongholds that monopolize a state's votes during presidential elections and suppress right wing Senate representation. For instance, I have no problem pooling northwestern New Jersey and western New York into a Greater Pennsylvania, or having the western counties of Virginia join West Virginia, or linking up coastal Virginia counties with the Delmarva peninsula.

This.

Don't make Rhode island unleash it's fury. Everyone will be drinking coffee milk while driving and swearing at potholes.

there's no way you're a new englander if you're adding RI and mass to this shit. massachusetts democrats are literal communists and RI is run by the mob. fuck you and leave our white paradise alone.

I see the most effective political strategy for our generation being the dumb-luck of being the first group of people to have the internet "natively". Trump was the first sign, now we need to follow up with new parties.

We should create new political parties with coherent philosophies and methods of economic action. Not fuck around with the ones that the boomers allowed to fuck us with. The RNC and DNC are finished, we need to fill it with something from Millennials.

Adding one or two seats to senate is barely worth getting out of bed for.

There are laws limiting the success of third parties.

Change those laws.

I like the way you think user.

The only way to fix the country moving forward is getting rid of non-Whites. You're not going to get political parties into party that do this by ceding continued advantages to non-White populated cities and states. They need to be separated from and choked off from federal policy.

New England lads,
how do we fix the problem that is Connecticut?

>10 less democrats in the senate
>10 less blue electoral votes
>probably get rid of Bernie for good

I approve of this plan

give part of it to new york

But doesn't NE offer that political identity missing from other parts of the country?

We can play identity politics here because everyone in NE thinks they are special . . . there is a ready-made identity that can be embellished and memed.

It does combine well with a civic nationalist philosophy.

Leave, you can't save the state but you can save yourself.
Preferably move to a red state.

glad someone can see that the consolidation DOES have benefits for the new right

>Wants muh regionalism
>VT, CT, RI, MA and somewhat NH and ME responsible for turning the nation from 90% white to 50% white.
>Can't feel the effects because the farthest spot in the Continental US from Mexico.
>The three bottom NE states and Vermont should be gassed and repopulated by whites from the midwest, south, and mountain west.

This is a Russian Shill thread No American's believe this. IF you believe in this you support the Soviet Union.

The aesthetic is there, but the voting trends aren't. This isn't about your particular attachment to your home region -- which is wonderful -- but of saving and consolidating the White race's total dominion over this continent so we can strengthen, improve, and grow our race.

yeah you're just proving more and more you aren't from here. no one talks about politics in new england. half the elections are one man races and voter turnout is always abysmal. you're probably some dumb fuck new yorker

Literally Russians.

You just made a great case for why this would work. No competition basically.

Yes I'm from MA. Blue collar family too.

no. The only way to fix the country is to get non-whites to chimp out.
New Englanders especially need to be enriched.
>I pray for the day Vermont is majority non-white, they deserve it the most.

That didn't work in South Africa or Rhodesia. It didn't work in ancient Persia. Just waiting for open slaughter and then finally having it click when you're 30% of the population [to be honest, we might actually be there right now] is a death sentence.

Isn't Connecticut somewhere between Illinois and Venezuela in terms of being completely bankrupt?

if you were from MA you would know the only time people in new england cared about politics was when JFK was elected. what did we get? he was killed by a fucking commie with no repercussions. no one has gotten motivated since then. we don't want your kind in maine, you're the reason somalians are here.

I believe that's New Jersey?

Id be on board with this if it weren't for Massachussetts, those ""people"" are on par with niggers

It's your opportunity to tear down the Boston establishment

yea, but I don't think its contained to Boston, the whole eastern part of the state, at LEAST

Only if we can cut most of CT out

There are way too many libtards up here to even say anything remotely good about New England.

>be New England
>whitest states in America
>also the best to live
hm..

>Lower the amount of Democratic Senators from 9 (+2) to 2.

I'm okay with this

Libertarian from CA here, bought land & am moving to Maine to help make this come true.

CT is a vassal state of New York and fairly enriched
RI is a Vassal state of Massachusetts
Massachusetts is inhabited entirely by niggers
People from NH and VT are weird
can't say anything about ME though

This.

Long live the Tri-State alliance! ME, VT, and NH.
Fuck everything south of it.

Terrible idea, you'll just mess up the really good states. OP is still a faggot

Fuck off. As a non New-Englander I fully support lowering the amount of Democratic Senators.

>Leaders of New England
>Out in front
>George Washington
>Virginian

You know that the men who penned the two most important documents founding this country were from the South, specifically the landed gentry of Virginia?

Not constitutional. States cannot form from the territories of other states.

West Virginia

Which was in a state of rebellion

this 100%
really don't see why this shouldn't happen
if the ""people"" of (((Mass))) were able to govern NH, VT, ME
they'd regulate the shit out of guns, and enrich the entire area

But the support of the Massachusetts Militia and the City of Boston weren't factors . . .

>BUNKERHILL.JPG

Ya have fun with Bernie and Warren, you go ahead and do all that

>143603057
thats how Vermont came into existence, it used to be part of New York

My apologies but this is a worthwhile sacrifice

incorrect.

It takes votes from all states involved, yes.
and non are allowed to straight-up leave the union. But redrawing borders with voter support is allowed.

how about a compromise?
combine CT, RI, MA as one state
and VT, NH, ME as another

Do whatever. It's not like it'll happening anyways. Personally I think that New England will slowly turn to the right anyways as politics becomes even more racially polarized

>Claims to be New Englander
>Posting with Confederate flag

I fucked up. It's allowed but has to be approved by congress.

(You)

>no one talks about politics in ne
Have you been to ri? I cant talk to any of my friends without the conversation devolving into "fuck drumph!" "Literally hitler" "if we just did this then this would happen!" You cant get away from it here. Then again im 22

>implying you retards aren't jealous of our state house

>Destroy political representation by reducing senate seats related electoral votes
>not just going for NExit

Do you even build shining cities on hills?

Daniel is agoddamn faggot, because of him I can't buy an AR.
But thats ok, ill just buy myself a proper battle raise instead

this would be the first step towards a NExit

>guys what if we
>guys what if
>GUYS
>what if we made
>Guys what if we
>what if we made California...
>on the EAST Coast

Cape Cod here...Keep those filthy Niggers and trashy whites away from my Anglo paradise. Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket want to become or own State. (Plymouth can join of they want a well)

>But with MORE jews

Watch and laugh as the public pension scheme continues to collapse in on itself, leading to a Republican congress and Governor who can incentive business moving to Stamford, then using the increased revenue to promote urban development in the other cities, starting with New Haven

Problem is, it'd just be Boston ruling over everyone. We have the same problem in Maine currently.
It doesn't matter how much Mainers vote for an issue or candidate, we ultimately get fucked by Massholes who come to live in Portland. They, I fuckin kid you not bud, register to vote here since our state actually has a chance of voting in a way they wouldn't like. They vote simply to fuck over people who don't live in Portland.

I mean, shit, that minimum wage hike basically fucked our economy forever. Maine is going to stop existing as it is in a few decades.

How abotu the following changes?

>conservative 'East California' splits off from California

>libcuck 'New York City State' splits off from New York. (They can also absorb Newark to make NJ less of a shithole)
or
>maybe they keep the existing New York, and the rest of the state splits off to form 'Upper New York'. The former makes more sense than the latter though because Albany is already upstate.

Whajja think?

thats the one state in NE i've avoided. i'm from ME and everyone is a radical centrist that refuses to talk politics. boomers haven't gotten over JFK or nixon who are seen as the best presidents here.
my family fought in the union and killed your retarded idols :)

>every single one of those states is blue

Good, take NY too..........and cali

Hardly. The only way for a plausible NExit strategy would be to build up a New England Seperatist party at the state and local level, so eventually all 12 senate seats and Representatives are able to effectively hold any bill in congress hostage without concessions, ultimately leading to referendum. No amount of Boston focused centralization of power will ever give New England the economic or military leverage to secede, so the only real option is to work within the limits of the current system.

Southern Maine is filling up with chinks and somalians. it will be minnesota 2.0 in 10 years

The reason Somalians are in Maine is because half your state is on heroin, and they get it from Somalians. Stop making dumb decisions and maybe your state won't look dumb too.

It's pretty much all cold as fuck right?

I love coastline but I don't like cold as fuck and snowy

It would probably be faster just to wait for Calexit and then sneak out in the confusion when no one is looking.

Congrats, those three states essentially exist as a skiing area for the RI and MA. Have fun sucking out dicks for our expendable vacation money in your desolate towns.

People come from all over the world to ski our wonderful mountains and see our fantastic leaves.

We certainly need to get their numbers way down. Fortunately we've started along this path. The USA must maintain 75%+ white to survive.

no one asked you what you think, Khokhol. your poor-fag ass would probably bring down our entire quality of life development ranking anyway.

>Fortunately we've started along this path.

What

It gets less white literally everyday, and the whites are aging.