The BBC started showing the NFL in the UK now

The BBC started showing the NFL in the UK now...
This is getting ridiculous...

I bet you pay the tv licence don't you?

>armoured handegg
For what purpose

delete this

>britcucks have to pay for tv
The absolute state of Britain

>10 unarmed black man have been shot this year
OMG DON'T GO OUTSIDE IF YOU'RE BLACK. ALL BLACK MEN ARE A TARGET YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE BLACK MEN ARE BEING EXECUTED IN THE STREETS BY OFFICERS THIS IS AN EPIDEMIC

You idiot, it was the Wembley games they play every year, stop being so easily triggered you fucking nigger

it's so much fun watching the NFL destroy itself. Trump must be dying of laughter. Does anyone care about the games or the players or any of it right now? no, they do not. NFL= fuuucked.

why does Americans' favorite pastime consist of watching overpaid strong negro bucks run accross a field?

is this why BLACKED is the third most visited website in the US?

Been doing it for a while, they are testing out if a London time zoned game can pick up regular viewers. If yes, London is getting a permanent franchise based at Wembley.

>now
They've been playing a game in London for the past several years now

Why is france's only relevant city overrun by human sewage from africa?

Hows your Narco beheadings going Paco? Save some energy because I hear you'll need to be building a wall esse.

It's like a gladiator fight. The white qb has to dodge all the niggers trying to kill him while simultaneously elsewhere on the field niggers bash their heads together giving each other permanent brain damage.

You don't have to, I don't pay it and they never bother me.

Show the whole team.
Reminder that Baltimore is the home of the brave and the land of the free heroin dealers

sheeeeeeeeeeit

it's so we don't have adverts, so worth it

did they kneel for our flag too?

All I need to know about Baltimore I learned from the wire.

>implying

Why don't we pidgin this?
>bbc.com/pidgin/kill-di-wypipo

yanks are pansy cunts