I'm trying to become more active in debating politics, commentating and critiquing sociopolital issues and such...

I'm trying to become more active in debating politics, commentating and critiquing sociopolital issues and such. Im looking for discord servers or another outlet to do this with people. Any advice or help is appreciated.

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

What I've noticed a lot of the time is that knowing more information and jus responding with facts never works. You need to pin the retards into a corner and force them to answer questions you ask about their idiotic political opinions.

What kind of low grade political bait are you trying to pull lol

>lol
opinion discarded.
Grow up and try to come up with an argument next time.

Grow up and out of your close minded opinions and your "facts" that aren't even facts. I won't waste my time with someone who's obviously ignorant in the way that the world works and that is so imbedded in their false truths.

which facts aren't facts burger?
Stop trying to revize history to suit your needs, go outside and try to convince someone whos not a fat neet like you that hitler did nothing wrong
You're fucking delusional

Didn't you get done posting this in another thread and tuck tail and run the second someone called you out for being a Moroccan?

Yes

if you're passionate about a set of values create art that makes those values disgestible and celebrated by normies, this is by far the most satisfying route

-Cambodian Genocide
-Rwandan Genocide
-Armenian Genocide
-Zunghar Genocide
- need I list some more for you? Quit generalizing history and demonizing a race to push your sociopolitical agenda!!! History is more than just "white people killed people".

All of those things were indirectly started by white people

good job user, looks like you're doing pretty good. You have the correct drive and information to push yourself farther.
Day of the Rope waiting for you.

Ah yes the Mongolian genocide was started by white people. Ah yes the conflict between the Hutu and the Tutsi was all because of white people. I feel like at this point you have nothing to say so you're being ignorant? Or you probably just are regardless.

Thank you so much

white people colonized those lands, set people against each and left.
After they murdered a bunch of natives for no reason of course.

The shitskin is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of shitskin violence:
The barbary slave trade
The arab slave trade
The bataan death march
9/11
Pearl harbor
Timur and his attorcities
The genocide of the armenians
The genocide of the rhodesians
The islamic conquests
The massacre of konstantinople

The shitskin is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

Shitskins killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior white people.

checked
well shit, now you're getting blessed with digits. You may look upon this truth anytime.

Okay so I'm going to use the Mongolian genocide as my primary example of how you're obviously either blind or uninformed. The Qianlong Emperor ordered the genocide because the Dzungar leader Amursana's rebellion against Qing rule. Not because white people stole their land and put them against eachother. Genocides have happened time and time again. Enslavement, murder, all these terrible things that are repeated constantly in history by all cultures and races.

0/10
try something original next time

that was orchestrated by the CIA

Thank god boys I think he's just a troll

Well lets do it then.

What pressing issues would you like to discuss today?

>run out of arguments and call someone a troll
ok

0/10
try something original next time

Your last argument was so ridiculous that I don't think anyone here took it seriously soooo if you don't want to be labeled a troll, act like aN adult

poldare.com

Made by a Sup Forumslack. I've had some good convos on it. Only the people with Nazi flags have been trolls, unsurprisingly.

I'm really into sociopolitical topics so if you'd like to pick something and discuss I'm down :)

Thank you!

the CIA has always interfered with other nations.

Abortion

Legalization of all drugs

Death Penalty

Immigration policy

Should America be Majority white or a melting pot?

Existence of god.

I feel like thats a pretty good sampler to get an idea of your worldview.

If you wont mind, just a little statement on each topic clearly stating your view on each matter would be an excellent place to start

The CIA has only been around since 1947 soooooo tell me again about the CIAs white conspiracy from the future to kill the mongols in 1775

Okay let me respond momentarily :)

>The CIA has only been around since 1947
or so you think

Go back to your bunker.

yeah keep pushing it
I just realized if all drugs were available wouldn't it be easier to have assistance to those who have trouble with abuse?
Or does this just make it worse?

it was called a different name before it became known as the CIA

my personal stance is that the legalization of all drugs would be an overall positive asset to society with little to no negative repercussions

Abortion

My stance on abortion is that while I might not want to get an abortion myself, I have no place to tell another woman that she can't get one. That's a belief of mine that's pretty cut and dry on the issue.

Legalization of all drugs

I stand for the legalization of weed as I use it for medical purposes and myself have reaped the benefits of it. I don't think all drugs like mdma or meth for example should be legalized recreationally but I wish that the FDA would study more about micro dosing LSD and MDMA to treat mental illness and possibly implement it.

Death Penalty

This is a topic that I don't get into very often but in my head, it's a valid form of justice for those who have committed terrible crimes.

Immigration policy

I'm not informed enough about this topic to be able to form a solid opinion or hold a debate. But I'm in the process of becoming more informed :)

Should America be Majority white or a melting pot?

Ana Erica has always been a plethora of cultures and people and if we want to stick to our American fundamentals then that's how our country should be.

Existence of god.

I used to be a very very christin person. I was a Lutheran and then I grew up a little bit and went through some stuff and lost my faith in god.

I hope I did okay I've never responded to political stuff before :) thank you

America*

quit hiding behind a flag.

Discussions don't exist and are useless. Debating people face-to-face is a "morale" battle and nothing more.

quit hiding behind a flag

>Should America be Majority white or a melting pot?
>Ana Erica has always been a plethora of cultures and people and if we want to stick to our American fundamentals then that's how our country should be.

uh hu

I figured if we didn't give so much heat on drug users we as people would all understand it better. Recently discovered users of harder shit mostly use it cause its the only time they feel happy. Happy caged people.
>the get that keeps on getting
kek, this triggers the EU flag user
"If I can't argue in this thread all argument are bad"

>"If I can't argue in this thread all argument are bad"
I didn't read a single post in this thread, hence why I only addressed the OP's question. No idea what the fuck you're talking about.

1.) Abortion
>My stance on abortion is that while I might not want to get an abortion myself, I have no place to tell another woman that she can't get one. That's a belief of mine that's pretty cut and dry on the issue.

What do you tell to the human entity within the mother? it may be her body that it is in, but it in itself, does it not have the right to autonomy and fulfilling potential? Does any other human really have the right to decide whether other living beings have a right to life? Outside of cases where the mothers health may be jeopardized, how do you defend irresponsible people creating life and then murdering it because they do not want the responsibilities of another person?

2.) Drugs
Im going to assume at the very least we are both on the same page about the need to rehabilitate these people rather than incarcerate and punish so ill drop this one

3.) Death Penalty
>it's a valid form of justice for those who have committed terrible crimes.

What about people killed on death row whom were actually innocent? And isnt the government mandating death in its own right barbarism? Arent we as a civilized society to do better than to legislate an eye for an eye mentality in our criminal justice system? And isnt life imprisonment with no rights a more worthwhile punishment than an instant, typically nonviolent death?

Im skipping the other two because were on the same page.

anddd

4.)Existence of God
>I used to be a very very christin person. I was a Lutheran and then I grew up a little bit and went through some stuff and lost my faith in god.

Do you believe there is a sentient creator being responsible for the creation of the universe, or do you think we came from a mixture of mathematical probability and the right chemical reactions at the right time?

Hes saying just because youre shit tier at arguing and dont understand it as the timeless art form and social tool it is, doesnt mean you have to discard it entirely and label it as useless to turn everyone else from it as well.

I think if you decriminalize it, youre gutting the black market, which is a huge win for the government, you can monetize it, and when you have professional rehabilitation centers it will be easier for people to ween off of it and there will be far less appeal for the more dangerous drugs

Yeah, that exactly is what you did. But deep down part of you knows what I'm talking about.
Well what I'm saying is If you're not ready to consider changing your stance on things then the chances are you don't know two sides of the story very well. There are a lot of kids who grow up into adults not caring about what other sides are.
>and then the news comes in

We would have to babystep some kind of program for drug users. I just don't see it happening soon without weed getting more legal attention in the process.

You have some good responses to my stance on abortion but at the end of the day, I myself, do not think I have any sort of authority to tell a woman she can't get an abortion. And I agree that there is a degree where someone should be held responsible. Women that get abortions for the wrong reasons, I disagree with in a way because I agree, you should be more responsible with your actions when you've created a life. And about the death penalty about the innocent people, I completely agree!!! I have a lot of back and forth opinions in my head about the death penalties because again, it's a topic that I'm not as informed on.

Also yes I agree with you about the drugs.

And on my religious stance, I am a bit spiritual I believe in energies and that kind of thing but I do not believe in a one divine creator.

you can see?
is it snow?
can i go?

yeah okay, thats definitely what I was replying to.
take care anons

You can't fool me that's Zero from Kirby

what your post came after?
okay friend, you have explaining to do.

Watch Peterson and Ideology Man, if you can identify and articulate the frame your opponent is debating from you can pull the foundation out from under their double speak, especially with
((cult))ural marxist (ie. modern day hardcore lefties like antifa)

>I just realized if all drugs were available
They aren't?

Thats what I thought till the dealers downstairs almost burnt the complex down.

I don't believe any authorities ever had actual honest intentions when it comes to drug wars.