Trending worldwide

>trending worldwide
>every SJW in the universe calling him a fascist
>He uses the available resources to BTFO an illegal referendum
>keeping his cool 24/7

rtve.es/noticias/20171001/referendum-cataluna-rajoy-comparecera-congreso-convocara-partidos-ante-situacion-cataluna/1624660.shtml

tldr: ALPHA AS FUCK

>My duty is to enforce the law, and I am the president of all spainiards. Thanks to Courts and law enforcement authorities for their commitment with the rule of law

>could take his time in the light to organise peaceful transition
>takes the moment to big his title up instead
Go in peace and be the president of Spaniards then, you twit. -Catalonians

>tldr: ALPHA AS FUCK
Low IQ as fuck you mean, in today's world you need to play 4D chess not 1D gorilla warfare.

>implying he is not going to get elected again after showing his massive props against these catalonian degenerates

>peaceful transition
illegal transition

You guys do realize that Catalonia's independence is perfect for EU shills, right?

Euro regions are way weaker than national states and can be fucked very easily by the EU/banksters.

Your time of power is coming to an end, the world is waking up.

Soon, the true revolution will ensue.

Rajoy is a true Gallaecian Alpha male

>Start Spanish Civil War II

>Communists from around the world flock to Spain to fight "fascism".

>Organize "free flights" for commies.

>Crash them into the ocean.

Problem solved.

>t. neither a spaniard nor catalonian

He can be elected again but he will govern a Spain without Catalonia.

THIS IS WHAT COMMUNISM LOOKS LIKE FOLKS.

DO NOT LET THEM BECOME INDEPENDENT. SPAIN MUST REMAIN THE SAME.

I thought we wanted it independent? Please someone tell me how to think.

this. fuck scatalans

Wtf i hate nationalism now.

>Brey

Who is Brey?

Can anyone post the virgin scatalans vs Nationalist Spaniard?

Mariano Rajoy is probably the dumbest politician in Europe. He literally guaranteed Catalonian independence by showing the world images of police taking away people's ballot boxes. Basque and Galicia declarations probably aren't far away. He literally broke up Spain.

Spics are showing they will always be spics. From Mexico in North America to Spain in Europe, the eternal spic is always asking for their gibmedats and chimping out when they don't get it. RIP in pieces Spain 1492-2017.

You have been shitposting the same post in every thread, show your flag at least. low quality troll.

if you do not support peoples wish for a democratical vote on independence from a state they do not feel represented by because they are lefties, you are the one who deserves a free heli ride. i bet you faggot would support jefferson state indepence

The whole country has to vote not just the fucking place that wants independence you fucking nitwit.

>Start Spanish Civil War II
>Spanish Civil War II
>II

More like Spanish Civil War XXXVIII

no fucking shit but spaintard government is blocking any effort in that direction. in a fair vote there should be a national vote on if a referendum should be allowed first

you can't change the Constitution in a week
that shit needs to be done good and slow

>People try to pull some meme voting
>Guy sends police to BTFO everyone

God, where can we find one of those?

why are liberals siding with nationalists?

of course not but it doesnt require magic, austria had to change its constitution to join the eu, the muh constitution excuse to keep catalonia is worth nothing. if the entire county was to be called to vote it could show a clearer image, after all there are separatists in other parts of spain as well

Miss me yet?

>nationalists

Rajoy is honestly pretty stupid, all the polls were showing that Catalans would probably reject independence if there was a vote, so he could've just let them run it and laugh in their faces when it failed a la Quebec and Scotland. Instead he REEEE'd out and gave the independence movement the greatest propaganda they could ask for with all the violence.

I understand your point, but IMO the problem is everybody hates the catalonians, because they are so obnoxious, and they know it

If the entire country votes for their independence, it would be a NO for sure
but now that i think of it, people are getting tired of these fucks so much, maybe they end up leaving

Is there any structured way to solve this people-want-to-be-sovereign problem?

All across the world there are people that want to have their own country. There should be a process for determining when its legitimate, but every time it happens I feel like people just jump on what current political affiliation the leaders of the separatist movement has.

It happened since like Sparta so we should have a slightly better way to deal with this now.

>t. authoritarian shitscum