Spanyard police stomping catalonian people heads

State of world democracies,utterly despicable .

Video source :
twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/914433136469127168

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/esheikh_/status/914416110061178880
twitter.com/naciodigital/status/914383553856774145/video/1
twitter.com/VictorHR3/status/914424974504587264
twitter.com/MStothard/status/914383185936621568/video/1
twitter.com/MyzztahBruce/status/914457774536495104
twitter.com/NBbreaking/status/914415452864032768
twitter.com/Butterfly_Reb/status/914415473592291328
twitter.com/leighsus/status/914426888910770176
twitter.com/iolandagalaxi/status/914416385048109057
twitter.com/AngryScotland/status/914435823239561216
twitter.com/GissiSim/status/914470695110836224
twitter.com/NamasteToIndia/status/914422850135584768
twitter.com/RT_com/status/914436357971378176
twitter.com/laDiadadelSi/status/914438004525223936
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off Russian shill

Beating the shit out of old innocent women like savages

Pure blood thirsty animals even breaking peoples fingers as a intimidation tactic

21 century and people still getting beaten to pulp for peacefully expressing opinion

Even kids hadnt been spared from commie police

This is how Spain treat catalonians

What have elderly done to deserve this suffering ?do they look like commies/antifa/sjw ?huh?

ANSWER ME mud blood, wouldnt you be enraged if your grandpa was beaten to unconsciousness for expressing her will ?

Face of democracy in spain ,very sadimages

Under ordinary circumstances I wouldn't care about the 2nd-rate deigos but this is disgusting. Never let eurotards say they have more professional police than Yanks. For Americans and Brits: Eurofags don't have police in the British tradition, they have Gendarmerie and Carabineers in the French tradition, literally govt thugs, masquerading as police and dragooning the populace into submission.

unconscious people on the streets left to die

these scum remind me russian militarised police called o.m.o.n. ,utterly disgusting sight seeing roid meatheads breaking peoples arms,stomping,throwing women by the hair,what has eu become .

Spanish crimes against humanity,against catalonia
twitter.com/esheikh_/status/914416110061178880 - people being thrown to the ground
twitter.com/naciodigital/status/914383553856774145/video/1
twitter.com/VictorHR3/status/914424974504587264 - jumping on people, kicking people, throwing people down stairs, dragging people by the neck, hitting people in the face
twitter.com/MStothard/status/914383185936621568/video/1
twitter.com/MyzztahBruce/status/914457774536495104 - Woman hit in face repeatedly with baton
twitter.com/NBbreaking/status/914415452864032768
twitter.com/Butterfly_Reb/status/914415473592291328 - rubber bullets fired at crowd
twitter.com/leighsus/status/914426888910770176 - rubber bullets
twitter.com/iolandagalaxi/status/914416385048109057
twitter.com/AngryScotland/status/914435823239561216 - attacking crowd with truncheons and firing at crowd
twitter.com/GissiSim/status/914470695110836224 - attacking crowd with truncheons
twitter.com/NamasteToIndia/status/914422850135584768 - people beaten with truncheons
twitter.com/RT_com/status/914436357971378176 - people beaten with truncheons
twitter.com/laDiadadelSi/status/914438004525223936 - people beaten with truncheons

Everything according to the (((plan))).

whats the endgame here?
-to impose bad image on 'right spectrum' politics?
-inniate civil war/chaos ?

state of pol - more interested in nfl bullshit than world politics

This is professional. They did a great job stopping these criminals

>-inniate civil war/chaos ?
That's a lot of time they are preparing this kind of shit. When you lose a chess game, you can just put all the pieces down and pretend you didn't lose. That's what happening. People don't want refugees and they still like their nations after 50 years of EU globalist propaganda (you call it how you want). I don't know the final step, but the next one is total savagery cocktail.

Muslims everywhere in Europe.
Refugees everywhere in Europe.
Economical Crisis everywhere in Europe.
Pretending everything is fine until total collapse.

The next step for EU it's to break nations until the end. Economically but also ethnically and culturally. (If you don't see it...). Probably for the majority of Pro EU administrators the goal is to create a giant EU state who could resist against USA, Russia, And China in the next decades.
For 20% of ((Them)) it's just a big laugh about massive destruction of goyims and some little shekels to make.

Endgame is GDR 2.0

Who's the Russian police called HOMO?

Why dont give peace a chance?why u have to treat your brothers and like wild dogs spanyards?

is this Germans ?

russian militarised police callend o.m.o.n, pic related ,most of the time they use brute force to disperse anti putin protesters,jail and threaten students.

These "criminals" aren't antifa or blm.

I get that that sucks for Russian normies, but I've only ever seen them beat up Pussy Riot and that's funny.

lol i didn't know Catalonians didn't have guns. I bet the next time they vote they realize they need to carry.

Cops don't act like that if they think that crowd is armed.

Catalan person here.

It wasn't the police but other people around the country who wanted the government to take tanks and even a bigger army here. More than 700 people got hurted by the police sent by the government. Oh yes, a few policemen got hurt too, but you can't compare the numbers. And our pressident said "we did what we have to".

I am happy because now the world can see what Spain actually is.

makes sense ,break every nation,establish eu army that ''liberates'' lands from muslims after economic crash.

>communists
>people

Implying a lot there, komrad. All I see is police doing their job.

Democracy not allowed welcome to the Eu.

they like to train on gays too haha

Where are the Catalonian loyalist cops during all this? Standing down to prevent sparking civil war?

This shows who really are our enemies.

What the fuck?

baltics are with you brothers,your country and the will of people will prevail.What will be next steps this upcoming week?peaceful protests ?new referendum?

Democracy is only okay when (((they))) can use it to stay in power

What's t like been Islamic?

stopping this hissyfit and being constructive to spain?

commies never learn

Mariano Rajoy is seriously the dumbest fucking politician in Europe. He literally guaranteed Catalonian independence by showing the world images of police taking away people's ballot boxes. Basque and Galicia declarations probably aren't far away. He literally broke up Spain.

Spics are showing they will always be spics. From Mexico in North America to Spain in Europe, the eternal spic is always asking for their gibmedats and chimping out when they don't get it. RIP in pieces Spain 1492-2017.

i dont even care, but what i see is alot of kikery and communist tactics
Either Russia is influencing here in order to destabilize europe, or the kikes are at it again

I actually don't know, but I don't think we will get the independence, but I am pretty sure that Spain will be kicked off the EU.

time for arguments is over ,spain dosnt want dialogue

>Mariano Rajoy is seriously the dumbest
or maybe the most (((inteligent))) !

no one cares

Every person that supported this should be punched in the face for 10 minutes!

All power to the people!

This is something I'd expect to see in Russia, not Spain.

What the fuck is going on?

Anybody on here who feels even a twinge of empathy for these soulless leftist freaks and monsters needs to gtfo

These people would see your nation split in half through illegal fake referenda, these people would invite tens of millions of military age muslim males to run amok freely through your cities

Fuck them

Dunno, I hate every religion.

I just have to say that the terrorist attack is nothing compared to what the government has done to Catalonia

>they have Gendarmerie and Carabineers in the French tradition, literally govt thugs

I agree with Muhammad - where are the loyalists?

lol the bitch at 41 took a flight

Good hombres pls respond

Where are the Catalonian police?

They love killing bulls for fun. It wouldn't be surprising having a president like that with people like that

lol Why? Spain has been a corrupt shit hole for years, that uses alcohol and drugs to keep their people under control. It's probably the most degenerate country in the whole EU.

Gloria la Patria you communist filth

i hope someone in your family gets tortured or killed by some cop. enjoy murica fucking redneck.

is everyone alright in your family?are people getting raided at night?

Spain is ruled by barbarians. Spaniards exterminated native Aztec and now they try to exterminate Cata.

Oh Christ, all the tired old leftie-globalist victimhood memes and tropes.
Change the language and you'd have the mayoress of some sanctuary city denouncing ICE.
You can't secede from a legally constituted state and become a European bridgehead for jihadists any time you like, Carmen.
Live with it.

This is why the second amendment exists, incase you europoors are wondering

disgusting

Wow, getting "kicked off the EU"

Sounds like a blessing

to shoot commies trying to secede?

If you don't respect existence, you should expect resistance!

Spanish police seems pretty based.
You need to burn down any dissent while it's still manageable.

Except the only left wing i see is the fucking commie government that doesn't want the people to have the power of choosing their freedom.This fascist board is a godamn joke, Europe is doomed

I wish our police would do this shit to antifa/blm, keep up the good work spain.

it would be sad if they attacked white peopel

Don't mind him, probably has absolutely no idea as to what's going on

Today, Communists and Fascists unite as one against those bastards

There will be protests, and everyone is ok in my family.

Now they aren't because the voting is over and the "Yes" won with more than the 90% of the people who voted.

jews had an independence war

those people had an independence molestation

Glad you see it that way, you Marxist maggot. You and the rest of you scum failed to respect the existence of the legally constituted Spanish state, so the legally constituted Spanish state resisted you and you got your heads bust open.

Here's hoping we'll see a few of you left cold on the sidewalk before the week is out.

this is pityful

They should have let them do the referendum properly and lost, instead they did a dummy referendum and lost shamelessly.

Literally an other shoah.

this is just brutal ,folks.

Catalans are white.

kys

I MYSELF WAS GASSED OVER 20 TIMES

For you maybe it is. Now no jokes. Spain deserves that (more than Spain, the president) and if they don't kick Spain is because Mariano Rajoy is not the president anymore

Will be interesting how the world community sees it.

They should all condemn the indepence of Catalonia since they all condemned the indepence of crimea and the Donezk Republic.
They wouldn't want to be hypocrits?

This is great! Revolution when?

"The people"....Barcelona? Give me a fucking break.
That place is VISIBLY AND INARGUABLY a bolthole for every malevolent Moroccan jihadist and refugee-kissing hipster race-traitor in Europe.
Any government that inflicts grievous bodily harm on that kind of scum is fine in my book.

How do you know YOU aren't a Russian hacker?
Checkmate

What the fuck? Are you saying Rajoy's government is commie? Dude, Catalonia is undeniably and totally left wing freak zone.

The EU wants nothing more than a bunch of """independent""" little provinces they can absorb into their fledgling superstate

Strong, independent and INTACT nation-states are their biggest fear

oy vey
the worst part was how they masturbated me too death

It's a "war" you fascists can't and won't win.

They all defended scotland, it's not a settled argument.

The whole world is watching this shit show and believe me we also spect consequences after this attack on the rights of peaceful civilians.

The British police is fucking shit though, m8.

LEL why aren't they dead already

Damn straight

Worse than the fascists.

>These "criminals" aren't antifa
>Scatalans aren't antifa
lel

To defend yourself from your government, cher idiot

learn the difference kraut,donetzk is litteraly populated by russian colonizers ,unlike catalonians they dont have unique culture nor language ,they cant btfo to siberia .

>people loitering in public hallway and stairwell causing a fire hazard
>cops doing their job

i don't see anything wrong here. keep up the good work, based police.