Mikoto thread

Mikoto thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PvPkLG-tvzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw the interactions between her and Touma are the highlights of the first two seasons

We had one last night and many the other day. Enough is enough for now.

But her interactions with Touma are boring and unappealing

nope

It's unoriginal as fuck.

Her being a cute moeblob when she sees him, is the greatest thing you can look forward to when watching a new Index episode

Thats why Railgun is shit

Mikoto is a literal goddess.

>shitposters

so? It's fun + makes my dick diamonds

Honestly this. I love Biribiri, but non-stop threads burns me out, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Meltdowner > Railgun

Purple is way of my life.

Your dick's taste is complete shit.

That's why you watch Railgun for Touma and Index for Mikoto.

Mikoto is flat! FLAT!

Flat is fine, especially when they're still growing.

Why are we suddenly pretending Kamikoto isn't absolute garbage that panders to the lowest common denominator

Kamikoto has always been popular on Sup Forums nigga

Not in the last few years it hasn't. People have been growing tired of it. That's not even considering the people who disliked it from the beginning

It's been waning since partway through NT. I used to like it but I just stopped caring at some point. Then I read ZW and came across the true best girl.

Being a disgusting peice of complete shit to someone you supposedly love because they aren't giving you the level of attention you deserve isn't a good basis for a relationship. Kamikoto deserves absolutely no popularity.

*level of attention you think you deserve

>that timeskip

Fuck, this pretty much revitalized the franchise for me

Railgun and Accelerator are definitely picking up. I hope NT does the same. We'll see, I guess. Cover and more detailed synopsis soon.

Calm your autism
its a very cute couple

If you think being a cunt to someone you love because they aren't giving you the attention you want is "cute" you're fucked up. Unless you're so fucking shallow you're just looking at appearance, which just makes you a shallow shithead. They look very generic together. And they aren't a couple, thank god.

>being this mad
>can't into moe and tsundere
Not him, but autistic and zealous anti-shippers like you are just as bad as the shippers you rage at.

>suddenly
Why are you pretending you know what you're talking about?

Dat sperg. I see THK is alive and well in here.

>muh meme boogeyman

I recognize the mad. He's a shipper too for Misaki x Touna. He just gets triggered because his ship is less popular.

I cannot wait for Kamikoto go down in flames.

How can someone so cute be so cruel?

Misaki is even shittier than Mikoto

Love

>moe

There's nothing cute about them. Even their appearance together is bland and nothing special.

>be a cute loli
>MC thinks you're unattractive and should grow up
>be a cowtitted whore
>MC gets a boner every time

Why is Raildex so normalfag?

Cool unpopular opinion bro.

Popular =/= good

And yet the majority of the fanbase disagrees with you.

Unpopular doesn't mean it's good either.

Your dick is complete shit.

Once again, just because something is popular doesn't make it good. It's just popular.

True. I never claimed such. I was pointing out something being popular is not a testament to its quality.

Popular is popular for a reason just like your shit taste is shit taste for a reason.

And YET, your opinion falls on deaf ears.

Next you're going to tell me fast food places like McDonalds and Taco Bell are good because they are popular.

Crazy Mikoto is best Mikoto

The other user didn't claim so either. You just strawman him when he stated a fact.

Your taste is shit, by the way.

>It's another "my opinion > your opinion" episode

No, he didn't outright state "it's popular so it's good" but he definitely implied it

Only in Amerishit, burgerfag. You fatties are just outlier shit in general.

ARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

KANZAKI ARE YOU SEEING THIS

I see all three of us are present today as well.
I can't fucking wait until we catch up, volume 5's illustrations have me hype as hell.

KANZAKI THIS ISN'T FUNNY

>but he definitely implied it
Nope.

SOMEONE HELP
HE'S GONE OFF THE DEEP END

Yep, he did.

H-H-HURK

He implied it as much as you implied unpopular = good.

When she returns will she job?

KAMIJOU NO

I'm not even the one that brought up popularity.

I want to cum on Mikoto's hoodie

>he
Nope. I'm the one who throw the cool opinion retort so I would know, retard. You're just mad because it's true. Calling your opinion worthless isn't the same as saying popular = good for a fact.

I DON'T WANNA DIEEEEE

Threadly reminder that Kuroko should now be referd to as dark Kuroko and single handedly caused the death of Saten who was only trying to help her.

You're the one who implied and brought up popularity is related to quality.

WHY WON'T ANYONE SAVE ME

>talking about popularity must mean talking about good
You're retarded.

Calling someone's opinion worthless because it isn't as popular is EXACTLY saying "popular = good" retard

Kamikotofags, everyone

Mikoto hater BTFO.

Hey, it's not Touma's fault all the lolis and flat chest treat him like shit while the older and more mature girls treat him like a proper human being.

Stiyl died offscreen to the Jormungadr guy

HELP HE HAS A DRAGON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No, it means your taste is shit and no one cares. Don't try to twist this for your win when there is no statement about popularity = quality.

YEEEEEEEAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH I'M SEEING STARS

More like THK BTFO #2525

This. If all I got was snot nosed brats and bitchy flat chested girls treating me like shit I would dislike them too

I-I'M BIG...AND STRONG! FOR KANZAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

High Priest did nothing wrong

All the old hags and busty girls are shit though.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just by saying "your taste is shit" you are implying Kamikoto is quality AND you brought up popularity. Whether you acknowledge it or not you in fact did imply a correlation between quality and popularity.

The only old hags in Raildex are Laura, Vasilisa, Elizard and Oyafune Monaka, none of which are shit.

Misaki is a mistake. Loli Misaki, on the other hand, is justice.

Alright, I finished both index and railgun seasons,). Where the fuck do I start with the novels? This author is like addicted to writing.

Anything older than 14 is old hag. And they are all shit.

>says 14 to include his waifu Mikoto in his retarded segregation when most lolifags would say 12

Nice try.

>Laura
>shit
DON'T MAKE ME CALL KANZAKI

Volume 14, which is after the anime ending

Nope. What was said is explicit, which us in regards to your shitty taste that is an unpopular opinion. Get over it.

I don't know what was worse watching Saten fall or watching Uiharus reaction. I really didn't think I'd ever be able to hate Kuroko despite everything I heard about this but that was horrible. Hopefully she uses the opertuninty to become cybernetic if she's somehow alive.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PvPkLG-tvzM

>And they are all shit.
This is why no one takes lolifags seriously.

Why do you guys always follow the same pattern?

Is it insanity?

>not liking loli and non-loli pettanko
Cry more, normalfag.