Edmonton uhaul attack update; details released on perpetrator

The attacker was a "Somalian" refugee and was known to police.

No official comments made at this time surrounding the vetting process that allegedly took place of an estimated 450 thousand refugee claimants or how this future doctor/lawyer failed to integrate with Canadian cultural norms.

heavy.com/news/2017/10/abdulahi-hasan-sharif-edmonton-terror-attack-suspect-name-photos-isis/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0P3XckZGQiY
youtu.be/uWd6XgBVIcg?t=2m3s
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2017/10/01/statement-prime-minister-after-terrorist-attack-edmonton
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>failed to integrate
assuming this is real, where are all the threads?

Wow he was born in Somalia and still undergoing the refugee process. Libs btfo

No one cares anymore.

Here.

Not true

Is there a lower tier of nigger than Somali?
Abos, from what I hear. But they're so fucking dumb they just sit and rot in Australia.

Mostly they sleep on road not try and drive on them..

Somalians are genetic nightmares. Only slightly better than Abbos.

I am not convinced that he is a muslim terrorist. The facts suggest that he suffered from exclusion and we as canadians didn't do enough to make him feel welcomed.

We need to increase the number of refugees coming to Canada or these attacks will continue to happen. Diversity is our strength and if we kill our enemies, they win.

>There is a large Somali community in Edmonton and Alberta. Local human rights activist Ahmed Abdikhadir told the CBC, that he felt “anger and frustration” at the news it was a possible terrorist attack, but also fears it could cause backlash against minority communities.

This is a lie.

Couple family friends are cops. The Somali neighbourhoods are a trainwreck. Not no-go zones by any means, but it's clear these people don't belong here and brought with them problems from back home.

Actually they are worse than abos, because they are muslim.

God damn. Not worried about northern sovereignty I am worried that more aren't woke to the menace
Loving that satire but refer to pic related

Wow
That statement made me so wet.
When can I vote for you?

>satire

Just vote for trudeau, he will win the next election inshallah.

Not from Edmonton but please name the Somali neighborhoods so in my travels I can avoid all of a sudden finding myself in downtown Mogadishu. Thanks.

I'm more upset by the video of people running away. It reminds me of the show Psycho-Pass where people just stand there watching a murder.
If you see someone get smoked by a car, then attacked with a knife how can you not help them.
youtube.com/watch?v=0P3XckZGQiY

Had a similar experience. To arab dudes playing what I'm pretty certain was Isis propaganda music on their phone.

LAUREN SOUTHERN VIDEO WHEN

Edmonton has pretty much become little Mogadishu over the past decade. No matter what happens there there is a good chance there is a Somalian involved.

Soon I imagine

Jones called it.
youtu.be/uWd6XgBVIcg?t=2m3s

Whew. Look at that mole-ish looking man holding the socks! Dobby is free!

fuck. the cancer is spreading.

Abos are dumb as rocks, thr mostly keep to themselves. Theyre harmless id you take the right precautions.
Somalis are muslim niggers, the most irrational and dangerous bipedal ape on the planet.

118th was a mess before the somali's came

France, Germany, and UK are further down the rabbithole than we are, even if they're starting to fight back and being successful.

Canada is in the same situation Sweden was in 10-15 years ago. We're not as fucked as western Europe but we're on that train.

And here's Trucuck's statement.

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2017/10/01/statement-prime-minister-after-terrorist-attack-edmonton

>"We cannot – and will not – let violent extremism take root in our communities. We know that Canada’s strength comes from our diversity, and we will not be cowed by those who seek to divide us or promote fear. Edmonton is a strong and resilient city, and I am confident that its citizens will support one another to overcome this tragic event.”"

Basically,
>We're not going to speak about radical islam
>We better be on the look out for "hate" (unless it's Islamic hate)!
>Mandatory "Diversity is Strength" repetition for the 5000th time
>Edmonton is on its own

Importing niggers backfires!

I'm truly shocked, surprised and heartbroken that a shitskin did what shitskins do. I weep for the future of shitskins.

Canada's new Chinese owners should ban their importation.

I wonder when Trudeau is going to pay this asshole his $10 million?

>Shows a pic of Arabs cuse "Muslim:
>Prep actual African nig
>Essentially sways blame away from the black problem
Canadian retards

#PrayForEdmonton

>leafs shit up Sup Forums constantly
>apparently thinks Sup Forums gives a fuck when someone tries to rake you

they aren't just memes, kids. we really do hate you

I'm an Atheist, so I'll send my thoughts and you send the prayers.
Atheist/Islamic Alliance now!

The same as everyone. I mean say a Chinese guy immigrant kills a dude, are we going to be explicitly told that he was Chinese?

But if its a newly arrived immigrant, well, tell everyone.

>and was known to police
Of course he was.

107 ave