CATALONIA FREE, GET FUCKED SPAINCUCKS

ITS HAPPENING
>ITS HAPPENING
ITS HAPPENING
>ITS HAPPENING
>ITS HAPPENING
ITS HAPPENING

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/catalonias-leader-says-region-won-11272539
channelnewsasia.com/news/world/leader-says-catalonia-won-right-to-independence-9269054
uk.reuters.com/article/spain-politics-catalonia-independence/catalonia-chief-opens-door-to-declaration-of-independence-idUKE8N1AD00F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APsHNIrS7-s
youtube.com/watch?v=JzPT72kv-vE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what happens if spain declares martial law and sends in the military to patrol streets? civil war?

FREEDOM

you cant "win" the right to independence but you can fight for it.

WAR

>says region won
>hasn't released votes
>evidence of them rigging it in favour of independence
Yeah, no.

I hope Castile comes down on them like a ton of bricks.

They banned guns so that will be fun to watch.

>Catalonia won independence vote
Hahaha

i'm now waiting for catalonia to declare independence. What a time to be alive.

80 years war spain cucks, we do not forget, and we do not forgive.

>Sup Forums wants an ethnostate
>gets butthurt when Cats want their own state

the hypocrisy is real

retarded?

According to the argumentation of the anti-Catalonian brutes, there ought not to be a Netherlands either, because the Spanish "constitution" (in those days the fiat of the absolute monarch) and "laws" declared that you could not secede from the state at that time also.

youtube.com/watch?v=APsHNIrS7-s

youtube.com/watch?v=JzPT72kv-vE

Catalans just want to separate themselves from other "lowly Spaniards" so they can virtue signal and bring in as many refugees as possible.

seems like the shitfest is over. I tought Spain was more civilised that this. Stealing ballotboxes and besting up your people has no place in a free country. Even if it's an illegal referendum. Just do nothing with the result. That's what our politicians do in the Netherlands and it sucks but at least they aren't kicking out teeth in.

What country in Europe is not in favour of flooding itself with immigrants at the present time? If the Catalonians are more conservative than Spain they will control immigration better, if they are less so then Spain will become more conservative in consequence of their leaving and control immigration better. Secession is almost always a net gain for the conservative cause and secessionism would well-nigh be a total victory for it if it became popular world-wide. Turn California alone out of the Union and America would never turn Democrat again.

we did it reddit!

Are spaniards even white? just look at these mongrels

>there ought not to be a Netherlands either
That's right aquafresh cucks

>leftist legislatures in Spain: 6 out of 12
>leftist legislatures in Catalonia: 2 out of 11
We will be fine.

Fuck off. At least our country isn't filled with police kickingdown doors to prevent our freedom of speech.

Why would they need to rig it? Seeing how the spanish government and police handled the situation, they just gave the freedom fighters all the support they'll ever need.

Yea but it wouldnt be much of a war since Catacucks have no army

Those are the catacucks and no a lot of them are not white

Spanish Netherlands is best Netherlands.

400 years of muslim conquest mean that moorish admixture is a dime a dozen. they must only be considered a border state of sub-whites.

>Burger is ignorant
>Still pretends he has any clue what hes talking about

unless the european union takes the catalan side

So what kind of happening will we get?

Can I get a basic gestalt on the Spain situation?

Its not martial law, our constitution has an article specific for this case, 155.

Everything is fine, that charade they made today is nothing but a referendum.

they will probably do exactly that. cant wait for the shitshow

yeah, we can totally trust this referendum LOL. this guy voted 4 times ATLEAST

A typical Sup Forums happening where nothing happens.

oy vey meng

Enjoy gettin BLACKED Spain

the eu doesnt have an army either, yet. and there is no way they'd go to war with spain to support catalonia.

TANKS IN BARCELONA WHEN

Checkem spain fags

Checked

How often do we have to tell you stoopid amerifats:
The EU already said several times hat they will never recognise Catalonia as a state, that this referendum is unlawful and that this is a matter of inner Spanish law and politics.

Ducking amerifats always so stupid.

Yeah, sadly this. People just don't get the bigger picture, all they see is "THEY ARE LEFTISTS" and immediately oppose it.
Jesus, apart from the EU being balkanized is the complete opposite of what the EU wants to achieve, from the weakening of Spain which will itself on the verge of breakdown, which would ripple through the EU and might actually trigger its demise, just look at it in the way of further polarization. Call them leftists, so what - by losing the leftists, the rest of Spain will be more right-wing and it's another hotspot created that will bring unrest into the EU. This is further going the Weimar way, but suddenly people are opposed to it "because it's the left doing it". Fucking retarded, and on the same level of cognitive dissonance as the US leftists who oppose EVERYTHING Trump does, and now you see them praise McCain and Bush. I wish Sup Forums wasn't as retarded as them, but I guess there's also a ton of EU shills trying to steer the "meme powerhouse" onto their desired course.
After all these articles and think tanks paying us attention, we're about to get instrumentalized.

>comproveu aquests nombres
aka check'em

Where does this stupid „the Eu will support Catalonia“ even come from??

They won't if they allow Catalonia to secede and join the EU it would be like a spit in the face of the EU members, like telling them the EU will support their separatist regions if it comes to down to that.

700,000 votes have be discarded, said Julian Assange, but either which way I highly doubt it matters.

Mariano Rajoy is seriously the dumbest fucking politician in Europe. He literally guaranteed Catalonian independence by showing the world images of police taking away people's ballot boxes. Basque and Galicia declarations probably aren't far away. He literally broke up Spain.

Spics are showing they will always be spics. From Mexico in North America to Spain in Europe, the eternal spic is always asking for their gibmedats and chimping out when they don't get it. RIP in pieces Spain 1492-2017.

A new member state has to be approved by all members I.e. Spain. They will never let Catalonia join.
Also the Eu already said no.

Why does no one here actually know shit about what they are talking?

From Julians personal twitter, he twitted it out about 30 minutes ago.

granada will rise again! death to castille!

>hello I am Julián Assange, the Russian pupper, let me tell you something
Cuck

Get them, Spain.

Catalonia is 7.5% Muslim and growing. It's also rife with Commies.

From other Catalans.

Doing a lot more then you.

Catalans are retarded though.

on a territory of 7mill people, 2mill wants to leave. SEEMS DEMOCRATIC TO ME

Stoopid amerifat.

So democratic that they let the people vote more than once

Commies will not escape the Spanish MG-3

thats actually the picture i post above :D

>Catalan Empire

FFS you moron that was the Kingdom of Aragon.

...and even kids are allowed to cast their vote.
How progressiv. FUCKIN BASED FELLOW MAGAPEDES. HELLA COOL.

OY VEY

This word has been out for a while and PLUS ON TOP OF THAT of the 7 MILLION ONLY 5 MILLION ARE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE PLUS LIKE I SAID 700,000 VOTES WERE DISCARDED SO OF THE 5 MILLION, 3 MILLION VOTED.

It's probably parents allowing kids to put their cards into the box. I did it as a kid all the time for mom and dad.

good post

Then enlighten him with your wonderful british knowledge of the subject

Okay, nice argument bud.

>implying nobody who wasn't eligible to vote voted

Great post bud. But I posted first lol.

Fuck, second one was supposed to be

Wow...

How the fuck did you do that?

Day of the rake is postponed. Have a (you)

>Using periods as commas
Disgusting.

Oh i'm not the one talking arrogantly like i have a fucking clue when i'm just flat wrong.

can't ask Spain for approval if Spain doesn't exist anymore

LOL

thanks for that nice irrelevant fact

Because that’s how democratic votes usually work, sure....
Fuck off proxyshill

How is this a problem? All eyes will be on the newly formed country as it crashes and burns under the sheer weight of shitskins and communists. Redpilling all of europe years before it would get to a boiling point. I welcome this sacrificial basketcase countrie's independance.

>War of the 2 Peters
>Catalan rebellion
>Spanish sucession war
>First Carlist war
>Second Carlist war
>Third Carlist war
>Cantonal war
>Spanish civil war
We all know how this will end

Except this is just like Scotland. They want to separate from the 'evil, fascist, racist' Spain, join the EU and bring in even more Muslims because 'everyone can be Catalan'. Left-wing Nationalism (and all forms of civic nationalism) is an absolute joke

Hey maybe this will actually encourage white libs to have more kids so they can vote X5 for Hillary.

Stop posting stuff like that, the stoopid Americans might believe your memes.

>Cats want their own state
They want a muslim state though

>mom
Kill yourself proxy faggot

Explain to me why Spain would have to take into account an illegal referendum? What purpose does this serve besides PR and feeding the (((evil fascist nationalism))) machine?
It's like if Ohio had a vote to secede. It wouldn't even be paid any attention.

simplr timz

>implying Spain won't fall when the most prosperous region leaves
>Galician referendum when?

I want Catalonia to go maximum Merkel and import half of the Middle East, because when the Sagrada Familia goes boom it will be lol-tier

>'everyone can be Catalan'
can you cite somewhere where a catalan said that?

>Catalan Empire
>posts picture of Aragon

>he believes what he says
He also thinks that when a region or more splits, the rest isn’t „Spain“ anymore but a totally different country in the eyes of law and the EU
Stoopid, stoopid amerifats

>Explain to me why Spain would have to take into account an illegal referendum
They don't. They'll just receive pressure from commies crying memeing "muh fweedomz" and calling spanish government le ebil opressorz

Never said that, that was just dumb.

Pic related is your typical Catalan Independence‘pede.
Fucking based.

(((They))) picked a side.

Holy fuck, he already voted 8 times then! How stop him?