Rewrite

SHAKE IT NOW!
Did you like the episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10649602
youtube.com/watch?v=MLHs21N2vic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It needed more shake it now.

That feeling when your waifu is animated.

It was so fucking awful.

Still one of the best!

Now I can't stop fucking hearing Haruka's voice in Shizuru and it's annoying me endlessly.

YOSHINO A BEST

Kotori best girl

it was fine

MC seems like a fun guy

Sakura a cute

>told myself I was going to read the VN before the anime aired
>never did

I think I'm starting to like Chihaya.

Chihaya is a slut! Slut!

Spoiler-free Rewrite synopsis for animeonlyfags:

Rewrite tells the story of Kazamatsuri Bond, a 27 year old agent of U.N. Special Ops (UNSO).
Bond was an edgy kid, he enjoyed killing bratty children's parents in front of them.
He fought the terrorists of the Greenpeace conglomerate with every drop of his blood, no matter how many dinosaurs they had.
Both factions were fighting over a nuclear device called the Lock, which could destroy the world.
During one such battle Bond was defeated, and put into a coma because of the nuclear device.

Now at age 27, after waking from his coma, Bond decided fuck it and to enter school again, because he still looked like he was 17 from nuclear radiation.
Well he actually has amnesia as a side effect, but he just wants to live it up at school like he never got to.
He wanted to get a girlfriend, mess with his best friend, join a club, become a TV reporter and grope some girl's tits.
To get all of this, he joined a club where he reported on Paranormal stuff with the other members.

Little did Bond know, the members were all undercover agents of UNSO and Terrorist Greenpeace!
His childhood friend also turned out to be the girl whose parents he killed. Apparently she resurrected them into plant zombies, because she's a magical sage.
One friend is a UNSO top agent, one friend has a servant who is Bond's alternative universe self, one friend is literally worse than Hitler, and one friend is a walking biohazard.

If that wasn't enough, the Lock turned up again, starting another war. The Lock is actually a cute deadpan girl, with an obsession for Bond. She sneaks into his bed at night and haunts him.
To top it all off, Bond's blood is now nuclear residue which he can shape at will!

Now Bond must choose a side, but no matter what happens, the earth is fucked either way.
Unless of course he can become a tree, build a canoe with his wood, fly it to the moon and terraform it. That would solve everything.

Written by Romeo Tanaka.

PICKED UP

IMMA

anime seems like it will be a good watch, but the VN will definitely be better

TOKI HANATE

She has always been a funny girl. The whole cast is pretty good actually, that's one of the strong point of Rewrite.

It's not worth it. Read Little Busters instead.

She has a fat ass.

VN Voice direction can ruin your perception of people. If there's one thing positive I can say about the Little Busters animu is that the best girl (that I formerly thought was worst girl) had a vastly superior voice direction in the anime.

what was wrong with it, besides the animation? and if you say it was rushed, how was it rushed?

I found it funny.

REWRITO OF ZA RAIF

Lucia a shit. A SHIT.

Kazamatsuri dot org
They all thought it would get 4 cours, all the deluded MALfags go there to discuss Key.
I literally couldn't stop laughing when it was revealed to be 13 episodes, all the damage control & butthurt, and I bet they're now saying how good it turned out.

it triggered me a little that they never actually showed cherries. why is making it look like nopan more censored than just showing the damn panties?

Fueh?
How do you like your donuts? I like mine plain.

opinion discarded

>no panties
DROPPED

Because she actually never wore panties. Kotarou saw her ''cherries''
She told him not to look up and see her panties because she couldn't lie and say that she wasn't wearing anything.

Lucia needs more scenes.

Tell me someone has already made a doujin of her getting boned in that tree.

did it never show them in the VN? I can't remember

NO! It's SHIT.
You're not allowed to like it!!!!!!!!!

Strawberries for days~

Curse you OP I was going to post "Smug 4 life" Kotori & Kotarou

Give me a good reason to watch this

Look at the way he's typing, he's clearly shitposting.
Just hide/ignore.

I don't think so. It's the Schrodinger pantsu paradox. Therefore I can only conclude that she didn't wear any panties and Kotarou is covering up her act in silent solidarity.

no yoshino cart scene wtf

Dunno, I think rewrite has, like, 3 doujins and they are shit.

>Huh, maybe my memory's fuzzy but it seems like they're emphasizing Kagari a bit more during common route
>Kagari vs Krivoy Rog
Well
That just happened.

I will chose to believe this as well

You won't understand what the fuck is going on.

Will this be the type of romance where they all have their own route episodes?

Both truths can live up simultaneously until the pantsubako is opened!

Stop begging to be spoonfed.

FUCK

It exists.
And Umineko 2nd Half revealed at the end

A

LOT

OF

GREAT

WAIFUS

>that design
no.

no, they are basically doing an "extra" route if there is any romance at all it will be with ghost girl

Which is why all girls must have their ass checked at all time to break the wavelength.

Why is Lucia such a shit?

Do it for Akane.

Shit this looks cheap

Don't ruin the thread with your stupidity idiot. I'm going to watch this anime for the first time and you're ruining my mood.

What,
you have a major in Design or something?
Why would the 'design' be something relevant aside from your autism?

Nice ass and thighs

Because she's the best.

Oh please, you answered to me and laughed.

You're missing out.

Don't listen to this guy, though read Little Busters too.

>He doesn't appreciate Bernkastel
How dare you.

She needs to grow up stop crying and just PICK UP THE FUCKING BALL YOU FILTHY SKANK

Houki tsundere clone. They are always the worst.

strawpoll.me/10649602
strawpoll.me/10649602
strawpoll.me/10649602

>Don't listen to this guy, though read Little Busters too.
If someone had the choice between Little Buster and Rewrite, I would strongly push them to read LB. Rewrite might be better written but LB has a large emotional pull that it's better.

>you answered to me
That's not me.

She is no fun allowed. I hate those types.

I second this

huh? the hands...
no

I'm a girl, and Bernkastel is one of my favorites, but nobody cares about umineko on this thread so be quiet.

Not like I expected much

Hmmm. Ah well.

watch for oppai

Hopefully,
youtube.com/watch?v=MLHs21N2vic

>Anime original route
>We probably won't see the mall fight scene animated

I'm sad ;_;

I'm sorry.
Are you a cute grill?

>Haruka's bad end is a good example. If you read it without knowing the secret of the world it has one meaning that is more normal reflecting on the acceptance in society. After you know the secret of the world it reads very differently since she is directly saying Haruka cannot be saved because you know what. Mio's bad end does something similar.
Can you elaborate further? It still sounds like it's just your interpretation.
How exactly did your perception of their bad ends change for you, after finding out the secret?
I'm still not seeing how the secret would affect their routes.

Believe whatever you want. I just came. Its been a week or two since the last time I'm been here I think.

>Anime original route
>Kotarou fights all the heroines to save Kagari
>Lucia and Shizuru 2v1 in the mall

Play EX Kanata route, it makes it very differnt

I'm more sad that we'll never see the date animated.

That madman
>he's voiced by K1 from Higurashi
so weird.

>more vn crap
So, what's the catch? They are saving the universe from collapse? They are all dead? They are the last remnants of humanity? It doesn't even fucking matter, all the vns are the same waifu crap.

That sounds pretty fucking awesome, actually. Eh, ANYTHING can go at this point.

Fights kotori
dies because he's her toy

>Lube, lube

Kotori so lewd

Yeah, average. sage

Doki cockblocked me from ever doing that.
They sold out to Sekai Project.

Making it a double feature was a good choice, I'm surprised I don't hate MC's guts, CG was disgusting as usual.

Saving the world by destroy itself from not destroying itself.

>Getting cucked by Doki or Sekai
Sort yourself out

>he's voiced by K1 from Higurashi
He's based Jesus Yamato.
SEED movie announcement in 10 days.