RUSSIA STRIKES AGAIN

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sah_Xni-gtg&t=379s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Russkies you had one job at NOT BEING THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE
REEEEEEEEE

When will these madmen cease meeting with out democracies?!

Meeting
*Jesting

Guys, someone stole my bike i think it was the fucking Russians always behind all this shit, fucking Russians.

Jesus, how do we stop the Russians from manipulating the very fabric of reality??? THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS.

Soon as I submitted this post I shit my pants. fucking russians man.....

Isn't the idea behind democracy that there should be free discussion and people come to their own conclusions? All they are saying with this muh Russia stuff is that people should not be allowed to analyze information themselves and come to a conclusion, but instead just agree with whatever technocrats force feed them. In other words, not democracy.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

reality is a fucking joke.

>having an opinion and publishing it is manipulation

Quick, burn CNN

This is becomeing fucking joke shit the people want democracy and self determination.

They don't want be ruled by left wing facist dictators in this legt wing utopia of hell.

Wow... the Russians apparently has superhuman powers. Have the Russians receive some advanced technology from aliens that allow them to meddle in everything in the universe?

>he thinks chernobyl was an accident

no , it was a nigger

My god, is there anything Russia isn't behind?

lmao russia hacked the universe

HACKING THE FUCKING PLANET ONE COUNTRY AT A TIME

>yfw being the most powerful country on earth

Wtf is their problem? Explain this Ruskie fucks.

>look at me
>Im the jew now

So what side did they supposedly take then? I don't see why Russia would have any interest in Catalonia.

If only they were that influencial and powerful... if only...

I nuked my bowl of beans but it was cold when I ate it
why can't these russians leave me alone
also I had diarrhea
REEEEeee

If there was any doubt in your mind about which side is right (lol tard) it should be squelched now. If you're with Spain you're a fucking globalist retard.

>Being THIS much of a retard
Kys

So in which direction die the Russian hack the illegal vote and violated our democratic rights? Pro or con?

Interesting.
We just found out that Russia was supporting Black Lives Matter to cause division in the US.
Black Lives Matter supported by Soros.
Now Russia supports Catalonia to cause division in Spain.
Catalonia is supported by Soros.
Russia is supporting the same causes that the Globalist Jews are supporting.
Really activates my almonds.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sah_Xni-gtg&t=379s

...or Russia goal is to fund both sides to create division, while Soros goal is to support the globalist side

>the absolute state of humanity
just nuke the planet so we can start over

Rightfags have (((them))) while Leftfags have Russians.

Why aren't there a bunch of hackers that just back-hack the hackers to stop the from hacking our hackers???

When we hack first, their hackers can't hack anymore! WHAT THE HACK?

[[[Vladimir Putin]]]

>We just found out that Russia was supporting Black Lives Matter to cause division in the US.
Kek
Your IQ must be literally room temperature tier

Have you even read the sources
>according to CNN SOURCES SAY....
Literally fake news

If there was ever a civil war, Russia will get the bulk of the arms sale. Plus Catalunya gaining independence could cause enough of a divide to split EU which is definitely in Russia's favor.

I say Russia is doing gods work here, all hail Putin.

Can confirm. Volodya has been recieving reports about the situation for the last 20 hours. The situation room is fully staffed, the fleet is mobilised, expect polite men in Barcelona and another referendum to join Russia in a month.

Feels good.

So basically anything that goes against the neoliberal multiculti bullshit will be blamed on Russians from now on, lovely. Are we just supposed to ignore the fact that every one of these leftists cucks spent the 80's getting checks from the USSR?

>If there was ever a civil war, Russia will get the bulk of the arms sale.
They fucking wish. First off Western Europeans are too cucked to fight for anything, at best you'll get a shitty IRA copycat that will bomb some subways and bitch on twitter. Second if they actually did rise up you'd need to flood the area with NATO weaponry for plausible deniability, at best Vlad would have to resell our shit.

IT WAS SPAINS TURN

>Games of Jew

There are many groups under the jews, fighting each other