>have to shit in front of other people
>possible rape
>shower in front of other people
>early bed-times

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_3ZiiGSA6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're not supposed to be a hotel

Who did that fucker have to blow to get the tv above his bed?

Prison isn't like the movies you fucking dumbass. Unless you did some serious shit they put you in daycare where you watch TV and drink coffee all day.

>Prisoners
>Human

No it isn't

youtube.com/watch?v=I_3ZiiGSA6E

Is prison supposed to be a punishment?
I think we could make it worse/more efficient

I've been to county jail and my finger got infected from a cut and I couldn't even get antibiotic ointment for it because the nurse was so hardened by niggers begging for drugs to get high.

It's the niggers that turn guards and staff into what they are now. Uncaring, sometimes brutal

Even the nigger tier whites were respectful and non barbaric

But the niggers, man. I've never seen humans act the way they do.

You realize many right-wing heros are prisoners right?

Just not being allowed to leave the area would be bad enough, no need to make it worse

They are in prison as punishment, not for punishment.

Only one of us has been locked up faggot and it's not you. Not gonna watch your Nigger video because if he did hard time he did something to deserve it and only the most hardened criminals go to federal penitentiaries or rikers island or whatever where, again, it's nothing like the movies.

I'll see your cat wife a knife and raise you this.

it's called justice.

Forgot to mention that a guy died in the jail because he couldn't get medical attention because the guards ignored him.

It wasn't right to ignore them, but they're so used to niggers pulling stunts to fuck with them or fake illnesses to get drugs. They'll pretend to be sick or have a seizure so the guard will come in and they can fuck the guard up or get drugs.

I made friends with some white supremacists(saying that non ironically) and they were so fucking redpilled with the niggers. Except they called them "toads"

>they're not supposed to be a hotel
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

>>bullying by other prisoners
don't bully each other
>>disrespect from guards
be nice and friendly
>>forcefeeding
eat food
>>solitary confinement
don't start shit
>>possible rape
don't rape each other

He grew weed, and the other guy owned a gun, thats their crime

no it isn't, they are victims

Then why is it so hard for prisoners to suicide if medical attention is hard to get?

brazzers

>don't bully eachother
Yeah good advice to the bully, victim doesn't really have a say

>be nice and friendly
Again, not the choice of prisoners

>eat food
It's bad food

>don't start shit
Maybe they want to?

>dont rape eachother
Not the choice of the victim.

No, they are just a perfect way of creating more hardened criminals.

the suicide rate for norwegian prisons are higher than other traditional prisons. the isolation is more severe, everything is available in the cell so there is little point to go outside, so you are mostly held within the confines of your cell.

you're a fucking brainlet tldr.

I thought suicide is very hard in prison?

No but having them being hell holes doesn't help much either

Or maybe it's just easier to commit suicide when you have plenty of tools around you that can be used to kill yourself?

The whole system is wrong and derives from medieval times (getting more humane over the years ofc). Nordfags are also wrong because they do the opposite which is also retarded (3 star hotels? rlly?).

The ideal is forced labor and the acquisition of skills.
Every year, the state should auction inmate labor to companies in order to perform a certain task. The contract should be gained based on an auction.

Once the contract is made, prisoners work for said company in a prison/industry like complex. 8 hours/day at 10% of market wages.
If the prisoner behaves good and does his job (assuming ofc hes no mass murderer/rapist/rampaging terrorist) he gets released and his criminal record expunged. If he refuses he gets solitary confinement 24/7 with half rations.

If someone goes on the outside and commits a crime again he then will either work for free or face the solitary confinement.
This is perfect. The work could also be performed directly on the behalf of the state.

That's a cute bun with a gun

But people seem to still commit an awful lot of crime, maybe the punishments aren't severe enough.

Your move.

>possible rape
>possible

Well obviously what you're saying is wrong considering the hard on crime policy since the 30s, every decade prisons get more and more inhumane.

>Are American Prisons Inhumane?
They are filled with subhumans so inhumane is on par.

This should also include subsidized professional training in the middle. Its perfect! Punishment+acquisition of skills+work=rehabilitation.

So you're saying we just make a posh cell and the murdered will kill themselves, saving the trouble/political fallout of state execution. And this is a bad thing?

>I think we could make it worse/more efficient

Like send them to some kind of prison continent?

Suicide is not hard

Also if they see you trying to suicide they'll put you in solitary and do everything to make sure you're alive.

boom headshot

Why american cops are so bad that they can't maintain law and order even in prison? What is more useless than american cops?
>don''t protect citizens
>don't protect law

>calling people the n-word, f-word, and the d-word. no wonder you got locked up, can't even control your own tongue. you're probably the type that chimps out at everything

You realize so many right-wingers that Sup Forums worships were prisoners right?

>Hitler
>Kyle Simmons (not the singer)
>Babe Ruth
>Oswald Mosley

At least you get to chill your homies.

What happened to cells? This is like a gymnasium filled with cots.

just execute these fucking people, especially from minorities.

Why taxpayers agree to feed these scumbags.

All rapists, murderers, molesters etc should be fucking killed in two shakes of a lamb’s tail. Rest should be forced to work for free, community stuff. Ones that work hard could get cells with better standards.

So suicide is hard in prison also why do they care so much

>chill with homies
You mean get bullied?

>can't even greentext
>girlposts
>complains about the vitriol
go back before you get hurt

At the very least they should separate the people who just want to serve their time peacefully from the niggers who make prison life hell for no reason.

So they have a roof above their heads...

Yes. The biblical pinishment is either death, banishment, fine, or a beating. I think everyone would choose a beating over prison and you would be less likely to do it again.

You can have Brevik style prisons in Norway, but it doesn't seem feasible in the US.

Too damn many criminals.

Didn't take into account the pin was off, explosion killed the bunny and 2 civilians. Dishonorable discharge, your wife leaves with the kids and you kill you self in a couple of years from trauma and depression.

Confirmed legit. "Toad" is what my ex-conbros called them.

are you talking about a prison or a public school?

Sounds like an interesting idea for a reality tv show
A lawless landmass, prisoners fighting for survival, giving them weapons and mixing things up to see how they adapt, hidden cameras all over the place

Suicide is not hard but if you put yourself on the radar you will get attention because they don't want deaths in their prisons.

firstly
>american prisons
also prison today is not prison 100 years ago

100 years ago we weren't full of spicks and niggers and gangs

i shot the grenade, the parakeet's body shielded everyone from the impact

This

Public schools don't have forcefeeding, solitary, have to shit in front of others, shower in front of others, or bed times.

>I think every white man would choose a fine over prison and this is racits

Nigga you typed headshot.

> prisoner
> human

pick one.

>Are American Prisons Inhumane?

Well...they are full of black people.

>the suicide rate for norwegian prisons are higher than other traditional prisons. the isolation is more severe, everything is available in the cell so there is little point to go outside, so you are mostly held within the confines of your cell.

Bunch of pussies. I live like that normally and would be fine with a monastic life. OTOH I hate niggers etc. I could do years of solitary if I had something to read, and I'd demand religious literature if nothing else were available.

Dude, i'm a basicly a hikkikomori, if you get unregulated internet in those cells i wouldn't mind spening some years in one of those.

Law says otherwise. If you want change law - fine, change it. But liking to live outside law means that you african nigger tier.

Maybe they could even genetically engineer all the animals.

Create freaks like giant spiders and some cross between a horse and a rabbit.

same senpai. Most death row inmates in LA take 20 years to get killed due to state payed (((lawyers))) getting paid out the ass to write a no kill pls. short ass appeal every few years

Not enough, they seem to have a good time, cellphones, drugs, TV, radio, shivs and 3 meals a day

No it isn't, why are you making shit up?

Because you're a pussy

That would make prison not punishment tho.

There is not enough room. Jails are already overcrowded in the USA.

I could handle doing the time, it just seems sick that you'd have to be surrounded by the dregs of society 24/7.

This is why whites can't act up too much, the idea of prison in America is beyond a nightmare. You can't just chill out in your cell and read or learn to play chess.

It's cruel and unusual.

If you beat my ass I will be sore for a day or two but still be able to work and do shit.

Locking me up in a cage takes years of my life away FFS just shoot me. No pussy doc giving me a lethal injection I want the prison guards to form a line and stare into my eyes and pull the trigger

Waaaaaaah!

CO here, what do you wanna know?

>Every year, the state should auction inmate labor to companies in order to perform a certain task.

You are creating an incentive for the state to incarcerate as many people as possible.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Cops don't maintain law and order in prison. That is what prison guards do.

if anything prisons are too humane, it should be a cold floor, shitty toilet and moldy bread with warm water three times a day.

quit making it a hotel and resort and people will not want to go back

They should just make all american prisons, supermax, solitary confinement for everyone and all the facilities in their cell.

Have you seen prisons in such countries as Philippines?

>wahhh wahh i dont want to pay more taxes to help prisoners wahhhhh

Prisoners are already cruel and inhumane

Are you an idio ( sees flag ) ohhh.

By treating people like that you are damaging them, which, when they get off, damages every community they get into, leading to more crime. This is why prisons these days are what they are.

Besides, US imprisons more people per capita then fucking China, because of the stupid 'muh drugz' policy.

>t. Brevik after he whined long enough to get a laptop.

stop whining

What are you on about?

I just mean have one prison for civilized people and another for niggers.
Doesn't require any extra space at all.
Would also be extra incentive to behave or get send to nigger prison.

Dude you're a fucking faggot. This is hat pushes people further away from shit you far-right people support.

You wanna make peoples lives a hell-hole if they got addicted and caught with drugs which is a victim-less offence*Minus money supporting more drug crime*

I can tell from the way you speak that you've never been around someone close who has messed up.

Anyways kill yourself fucking nazis fuck

Is that why South America has zero crime?

My idea of the perfect prison.

1) You never leave your cell, which is sound proof, with a solid door you cant see out.
2) No radio, TV, books, paper, basically nothing but your bed, soap, toothbrush.
3) A robototic system slides your meals through a slot in your door. Delivers your clean clothes, picls up your dirty dishes, etc. You have no human contact, or contact with other prisoners.
4) A length of rope is suspended from a ring in your reinforced concrete cealing, you may take your life any time you want.
5) Five guards could literally run a prison of 20,000 inmates set up like this.

The problems isnt so much the prisons being shit. Its that while the prisoners are there their life pretty much "stops" and once they get out they get branded with a criminal record that prevents them from working, regardless of crimes comited.

Thats the flaw.

Worst part of my 120 day stay. If I could have been alone the entire time it would have been a stress free vacation to rethink my life. What I got was 120 days of boredom and constantly having to avoid fucking idiots.

That's basically a supermax prison

Separation of powers m8.

No it isn't, in supermax you can't kill yourself.

As someone who has been to jail in a big city in america. Its really bad. Prison is fine. Jail is horrendous.

we only had 30 minutes per 24 hours to stretch or make a phone call. In the cell there is literally nothing to do. NOTHING. Sleep is almost impossible on the beds and they leave the lights on at night. You have no idea what time it is till you get that 30 minute break at 6pm.

I spent 1 week like that. The guy in the bunk above me said prison was much better.

You are wrong. If crime is committed in prison it is cops who are obligated to investigate that crime.

>everybody in orange clothes.

I thought the picture was a buddhist temple at first.

>Except they called them "toads"
someone just finished watching shotcaller

Its not a fucking holiday camp, your there to be punished

I agree, so make it like a shitty hotel not a freaking hellhole

Show me the law that says it.
>inb4 fuck having laws and shit uga booga

>If you beat my ass I will be sore for a day or two but still be able to work and do shit.
that is the whole point, you fucked up, get your ass beat and go back to work, instead
>be poor
>steal shit
>go to prison
>come out with a criminal record so cant get a job
>have no choice but to steal shit once again