Can we talk about this absolute masterpiece?

Can we talk about this absolute masterpiece?

>season 2 never

Rock paper scissor was the best part of the series.

looks generic to me

2nd season?

check it fag

I know this is bait but
>babby's first "smart" anime

4/10

that's Death Note, and No Game is about the girls in a premise that is entertaining enough to pay attention to with an MC whose character compliments everyone else

How does this make any fucking sense

No-one with two brain cells has ever described it as "smart". It's just good mindless fun with a neat aesthetic.

it's fedoralord trash. basically the anime equivalent of pic related, and just as cancerous

it doesn't

Sora loses if he plays anything but paper, however, he can force a draw if he wins with rock or scissors.

It was fun and Sup Forums overreacted to normalfags liking it.

Who knows.
An LN the author co-wrote with someone else is also getting an anime adaptation.

>sora/shiro challenges someone to a game with high stakes
>sora/shiro wins the game in a ridiculous way
>repeat above for 13 episodes

some of the games were interesting, but the fact that you knew sora/shiro will win anyway made it boring.

Because Steph is dumb.

Because you're a Steph.

I enjoyed this and Jibril is best girl. I don't get the hate.

reddit: the animation

>hurr durr everything I dislike is reddit

Good.

Hopefully never.

shut up, if they took nips opinion we would have one soon

If you're going to shitpost at least sage, summer.

It's not shitpost when ngnl was loved by nips, winter here btw

I don't even know how well this show did in Japan, but I doubt it was the greatest. The show was a game of the day ecchi series where we always knew the outcome-because they never lose. It doesn't need an ending because we already know that they can beat god, its implied in the entire series. Another season would just be an attempt to milk a series that can't be milked, and flop. All the series has for it is fanservice.
Also winter here checking in.

>but I doubt it was the greatest
It was one of the best its season, and the LN sales sky-rocketed (and new volumes also still sell well)
Not the greatest, but it did pretty well, and well enough that a second season wouldn't be out of the question (if they wanted it)

What? Protagonists win in the end and overcome all obstacles?

How anti-climatic, I sure am glad that no other series does that.

It only works on Stephs.

>missing the point this hard
It's not a question of if they can beat him, but how they do it. The entertainment is in the spectacle, not the suspense.

Materialization shiritori was very entertaining. I regret that shiritori is a much easier game in English due to our less restrictive syllabary.

You can make it interesting by using two letters.

>its about how they do it
They beat him once in chess, and it honestly wasn't that hard. I can't see it being a very interesting or hard task that could hype a viewer base.

Because people aren't idiots.

I watched the first episode and Im curious.

How did he cheat? I don't know enough about card games but it didn't seem like he pulled anyways

I liked that aspect as it became a theme and the question wasn't I know they will win but how can they. This was an interesting and fresh take vs the generic will they won't they win when everybody knows they will.

Autism checking in: We use an alphabet which is not the same thing as a syllabary.

>le huehue LN
how about no?

Does Ishizuka have the best sense for color of any director currently working?

I found some of the games and solutions to be smart although nobody would consider the themes to be anything groundbreaking. Even though I can't actually expect these following words to have traction for obvious reasons I would like to say that I am not some idiot that gets impressed by some basic shit and throws a tantrum when they can't understand the subtle themes in an anime (admittedly) much smarter than ngnl.

Needs an S2 with more shiro and Izuna service

And why exactly do you think they'd play a normal game of chess? We've already seen chess done with a twist once, and it'd be simple to do it again? How about a game of chess where there are no turns and you can move as quickly as you can give orders? Just because you can't imagine a scenario where the final fight is interesting doesn't mean there can't be one.

It was great self-insert bullshit.

Except that most people watching anime can't relate to the whole winning part of his character.

True, I doubt many of us play board and card games

ok then what is actually smart anime

i've heard people call shows like logh stupid

and people call this stupid

where does stupid end and smart begin?

There is no smart anime. Anime being smart is a lie spread by normalfags.

Depends on the kind of smart you're talking about. If we're talking about plot complexity, the way people normally are when they talk about NGNL, I'd say Subete ga F ni Naru. It runs into some pretension issues with its long philosophy asides, but the mystery itself is honestly smart, and the detective characters solve it through demonstrable cleverness, rather than some sort of deus ex machina.

This was actually good. Is not about being smart or how they always wins, is about how they win, dumb fun and cute girls. Hell gibril was god tier
But you don't see people seriously talking shit about how retarded harems or how oni-sama and ainz-sama always win

Are we being raided?

>2 threads
>raid
C'mon is just a newfag that want talk about his favorite show

When Stef "WRRYYYY'D" it became my show of the year.

Sora made a declaration beforehand.

Rules: "If I play anything but paper, I loose. - If I win over you, by throwing anything but paper, It's a draw overall. If we both play paper, it's also a draw."

Here's the possible outcomes:

Depending on how long your opponent think, choose one of the following:

- If your opponent doesn't think anything through at all, throw rock.
Your opponent will choose scissor because scissor beats paper, rock beats scissor = draw.

- If your opponent does think just for a second she'll either come to a conclusion that paper has the least chance of losing or that you will choose rock in order to beat your Scissor.
In this case, throw scissor, scissor beats paper = draw

- If it is obvious that your opponent is thinking everything through like Steph did or is looking suspiciously at you, then do an evil smile to make her think she's falling into a trap.
Your opponent will then think that you will throw paper and not scissor and therefore throw scissor.
You should therefore throw rock, rock beats scissor = draw

It makes perfect fucking sense, it's just that most Sup Forums users, such as you, are fucking retarded

If [ ] plays anything but paper they lose, but if if their throw beats Step, she loses too. If they both lose it's a tie

God, it's no wonder you fuckers are all trump supporters

how many 10 series have op watched

This is an American imageboard, user, English is expected.

Fuck me, will Yen Press ever catch up?

>This is an American imageboard
You wouldn't dare to lie on the internet now would you user?

m-moot will come back, i swear

pls moot ;(

too much bullshit asspulls and a faggot "read the LN" final episode
only shiritori was an enjoyable episode

You're not using the term asspull correctly, and I'm not really sure what else you'd expect from literally anything based on an LN.

wanted to see mermaids/flugel animated, don't forget the trap vampire

It's a she and magic

I think he is asking about the poker game sora won

his little sisters butt is way too big for her age
I fucking love it

Next year probably. The JP release is a tiny bit slower than the English release.