Now that the consequences of Islam have become clear, was freedom of religion a mistake?

Now that the consequences of Islam have become clear, was freedom of religion a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qaoSEVhh4bM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America and Europe are getting browner and more islamic. That's a good thing. Diversity makes us strong.

Who's going to look after you when you're in a retirement home? Yes you guessed correctly, our muslim friends.

Wtf did i just see

Explain this webm please

your average Wal-Mart employee in California

Why did he come to look at your penis?

i second this

youtube.com/watch?v=qaoSEVhh4bM

But why

Idk
the comments are gold too

>was freedom of religion a mistake?

no. Islam was.

Dirty Mexicans are dirty

Islam is the best thing currently happening in Europe.

This is even better than what i expected

Love the name.

You are just hoping Islam will raise the murder rates in Europe past Brazilian levels

The joy of Hispanic immigration into the United States.

There is nothing to explain. Some guy is taking a shit at a mall. A little Mexican climbs under the stall door and opens the door and then tries to sit on him.

What I find most disturbing about this is that the negro was filming in the first place while taking a shit.

Fuck off soros

No, because otherwise christians & jews would have been exterminated by atheists.....islam is a virulent cancer. Death & sorrow follow where ever it may be found...not so with Christians jews, Buhhdists etc.......the golden rule make the west what it is....without it you get a bunch selfish assholes

Maybe it's one of thee pay toliets and he was sneaking underneath to avoid paying
Probably should have checked to see if anyone was in there

Islam was a perfectly reasonable religion until the communists got involved, then we got involved.

If you’re poor and stupid because you’re constantly getting bombed, you can expect the same in return.

I think this is how Islam will be remembered though, it would take 200 years for them to naturally fix their societies and by that time, we will be living in a completely different world.
In 100 years or so, there will be no more Muslims or Abrahamic religions in general, they just aren’t adaptable enough

Clearly he started filming when he realized an autistic mexican midget was crawling under the stall

how do we go from
>ey boy i'm takin' a shit'

to
>Islam was a perfectly reasonable religion

Are you a fucking retard?

>not taking out your cock and start stroking when you see the Mexican crawling under the door

So did this turn into a Sea Bass situation?

/thread

>was freedom of religion a mistake?
Yes! We let jews practice theirs. Biggest mistake ever!

This is all your doing, Spain.