Hey Sup Forums, I cannot think or comprehend anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly...

Hey Sup Forums, I cannot think or comprehend anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising, and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bed time, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Nice pasta Argentard. To answer your question, I think nothing is more cucked than letting Bolitas, Peruchos and Paraguas take over your country.

Most people are not autistic to the point that they think that sex is the only moment that a person is made of.

If you want to play the reductionist game, then ultimately all human endeavors are equally futile, since you will die no matter what you do.

So I should be fucking my own daughter to deny the the joy of allowing a manlet she would otherwise let have his ways with her?

Just have sex with her then.

You're supposed to fuck your daughter yourself, that's what daughters are for.
>for at least 18 years
Why would you keep a daughter around that long? Mine i will have married soon as they turn 16 and only that late because the law won't allow it earlier.
>So I should be fucking my own daughter
Yes, it is the right thing to do. How will she know you really love her and thinks she's pretty if you won't even cum in her?

stale pasta my white freind

>sex is the only moment that a person is made of
I wish you well in your first contact with "normal" people. My brain is just roiling trying to think about the life you must have lived.

fpbp

why do you think liberal parents just give their son a sex change, OP?

why does every family want a daughter specifically????

id like one..but its only a jew thing

you tell us this....

No, instead you should be raising another man's daughter so you can fuck her.

This is basically the reason why dowrys existed moron argentine, They used to reverse sell us off by basically paying the husband to take our hand in marriage, and in return they would have a connection for their family name, an unwritten or sometimes written (if you where royalty or somebody important enough for paper to be involved) obligation to support one another. Otherwise we where essentially worthless outside of a harvest period, since we where not allowed to do much in society, and more importantly, could not produce any sons who could actually be worth something. this is another reason why you where willing to pay someone else to take a daughter of yours, because no matter how long you held onto a daughter, she wasn't going to produce you any heirs unless something unchristian was taking place.

Regardless, the prevelance of women in the world pretty much ensured that people who where marrying women had a buyers market, to the allegorical equivalent of the butcher paying you to eat the cow if you patch up his roof for this coming hurricane or whatever.

Its no fucking coincidence that the arranged marriage dying the death is a modern convention, and elopement rose as the only way to kind of dodge this system.

That felt bad, those words had the devastating effect that is only seen when the first post is also the best post.

Is this what this anime was about? I though i was about gay actors.

fuck off shill, 60% genetics from the mother, having a daughter secures your fucking bloodline.

kikes gtfo saged

That's why you have more than one child numb nuts

Second this. Quality post my white friend.

Spreading your genetics is key be it male or female spawn. The trick is raising a daughter that won't end up burning coal.

Daughters are just a way to gain more sons

>Flag
Fucking pottery.

So what, you married someone else's daughter right?

Historically, daughters were a bargaining chip.
Now, there's only a few reasons to have a daughter. My only issue is, how do you keep her from being a slut?
Do you not give her a cellphone or do you homeschool her?

Thanks for reminding me I need to get back into that series.
>how do you keep her from being a slut?
Do her yourself. Girls fuck around seeking the attention they need. If she gets it at home she won't seek it elsewhere.
>homeschool her?
Yes, cunts shouldn't be in schools.

>That flag
You are doing gods work my friend