Alba gu bràth

Alba gu bràth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ou-FHCREhDg&list=RDMM5tCMI0uKbBE&index=14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just go, and take your heroin riddled people, north of the wall with you.

The Scottish separatists with a brain are surely freaking out about what’s happening in Catalonia in a bad way. The chaos there, and the chaos to come, will be turning off large numbers of people to the idea of separatism.

Scots forever cucked by Catalonia.

They didn’t have the bottle the first time, and wanted to cuck themselves by joining EU and effectively gain no independence anyway.

Plus their budget was based on oil being over double what it is now, so it would be another country suckling off the EU gib teat.

I’m sick of hearing them go on about it and wish they would shut up or fuck off.

>salty Spaniard hiding his flag and trying to distract people from Catalan secession detected

The blood of William Wallace still runs in my veins

You've already lost, Sturgeon.

Scotland is missing the part where the SNP loses half its seats in the election because no one wants an independence referendum.

>GOODBYE, BRITISH KEKS
I can tell you're American.

youtube.com/watch?v=ou-FHCREhDg&list=RDMM5tCMI0uKbBE&index=14
WE ARE ONE
TÁ MUID NA DUINE CÉANNA

>be circa 2020
>Scotland votes to leave the UK
>think we've finally gotten rid of the fuckers
>haggis boy gets rejected by EU
>Scotland begs for England gibs
>Scotland eventually joins the UK again

I don't think it'll necessarily turn people off separatism. If anything violent acts perpetrated by the government on certain regions exacerbates and fans the flames of separatist movements. eg. bloody sunday, easter rising

Catalonia has lost the narrative of beng jews trying to leave a sinking ship, and have shifted towards the narrative of being oppressed freedom fighters. This will obviously rally folk to the cause.

Scottish separatist with a brain should be conspiring to achieve a similar violent insurrection. I think the upper echelons of the SNP think tank are brain dead morons though. They try to appeal to middle class SJW mentality instead of your working class bloke who likes Braveheart, his religion and his heritage, and hates southern English people

I have to say I'd be all for it. Our living standards would actually improve I'd imagine.

I think the natural reaction on the part of soft separatists won’t be “omg the poor Catalans were just like them!” but rather “holy Christ what a brown-country clusterfuck; good thing we and the Brits are civilized people... come to think of it I guess we have quite a lot in common!”

The fact that the UK can hold such a referendum cordially is proof in itself that it’s a country worth keeping in this world of chaos.

English independence soon!

PLEASE fuck off. most of us wanted you gone the last time and you voted to stay nonetheless. Scotland is like the Kim Jong of Britain, constant threats but never follow through.
just fuck off please we really dont care if you go.

Wallace literally means "Welsh". He was Damnoni. Like most faggots from Strat Clywd.
Are you Welsh?

Not anytime soon. If Catalonia has shown anything. It has shown that your neighbours in the south, are more reasonable than other members of the EU. An EU the SNP are desperate to rejoin.

Yeah, "soft sepratists" are middle class SJW's who don't have that mentality at all. The Scottish independence referendum is extremely left wing orientated , they'd probably eat Catalonian situation right up.

Scots are the master race. Pommy cunts go to hell along with your muslim friends.
>pic related
Superior Scotsman.

once the scots realize that they would fail at being independent they will become canada's 11th provence

you british retards don't even know what the eu is

>trump
>scot

Hes an obese kike jew you sheep shagging celtcuck.

Anglos are the master race above all inferiors like frogs and celts

you don't even know what the uk is you retard

>poor britcuck triggered because he is not a Scottish/German (100% Aryan) like the US president.
:c