FUCK USA

Seriously, they fucked the world up, these fucking degenerates who only crave for power fucked us all, now we all have to deal with the refugees of their self-started war, only to get some fucking oil.

Pieces. Of. Shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America is great .but we're almost over as a country due to the demographic changes.

But no, America is a force of good in the world. when we go down the world will become a lot worse, screenshot this post.

yup, and you may have been a white country if you didn't let mossad assassinate all of the innocent nazi refugees on your soil

Incidentally, Catholicism has its first Argentine Pope and he's an Islamophilic cuck.

> But no, America is a force of good in the world

do you believe your own words nigger? the word is degenerate thanks to america ,now to give a BJ to your jew masters

HOW CAN YOU EVEN DARE TO WRITE THAT SHIT YOU LITTLE FAGGOT? AMERICA BROUGHT US AMAZON, NETFLIX AND BEN&JERRY ICECREAM. ARE YOU A RETARD? USING AN ARGENTINIAN PROXY DOESN'T MAKE YOU COOL!

Fuck off spic

Yeah, they are great at what they do, and you are right on the second part, but that's your country's fault (not personal with the people who live there of course), they have conditioned the world to turn in the way they want it to, it would take decades to change our ways if you were to go down (which is very unlikely).

kinda hard to not let those guys get it their way, they are too skilled

pope is corrupted af

kek your country's cool, greetings from argentina

bump

You should direct your blame towards the Pope in Rome. You should direct your mind, body and soul towards the Lord God Jesus Christ.

nice try satan

Lick my asshole, commie faggot.

FUCK ISRAEL

Pretty much true OP. Starting with that Jew asshole Henry Kissinger. That fucker is responsible for killing more peaceful people around the area Vietnam than all the jews that were ever killed in all of history. The US is a puppet.

Don't cry for me Argentina!

hate binds you, love sets you free

Nigger. NIGGER NIGER

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

>nigger
>something something race
>overweight

Burgers are all the same, they can't hold real arguments so they use a high number of stupid comments to overflow the reality they don't like. Pathetic citizens of a highly intelligently leaded country, ironic.

Don't hate the puppets. Hate the puppeteer. the puppeteer wants you to hate the puppet. If you hate the puppet you're distracted and divided.

Mad because we're 4% whiter than you Andre?

So you mean the jews

As long as I'm white I don't really care about how many niggers there are in my country to be honest, and I'm not mad at you.

>my country is stupid enough to accept refugees so I'm going to blame America

>pro American threads abound
>cianigger with a proxy shit on America

Hmm really gets me thinking your a shill.

te puedo asegurar que conozco todo acerca de la cultura argentina.

I can assure you I know everything about Argentinian culture.

Willing to prove it to you as long as you don't ask anything personal.

Well, you guys are fucking with countries morals, how can they say that they are good people if they let others who will most likely die horribly unnoticed? That's their thinking process and I can't do shit about that.

I couldn't care less about refugees.

bummp

>When you are such a faggot you bump yourself

Also

>Argentina

Haters gonna hate.