CIA user HERE

The director has authorized us to stop tracing you and your posts from one week to go 1488 on the red pills. It is now authorized from the highest level to expose the Jew AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mjtgdWd67Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143573559/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pls b real

Will you buy me some tendies?

Yes we have been authorized to buy tendies for all 1488er's

What was the name of the retard who hired you?

I don't know what 1488 is. I'm just broke and hungry

guy in the OP photo, his name is Egbbert McCrackle he is black Irish

Like you would ever stop tracing me.

Let's be real.

Ok CIA, if this is actually a priority from the director...

Gib an entire Bitcoin
1AyNyAyEHgEWE5HX5fEL2Edd23o3csT8vy

It's nothing for your budget and too expensive for LARPing.

I'll report with screencap

We have turned off our glow in dark capabilities to support you for one week, to expose the Jew while Kushner is busy in Israel doing official business Jewy stuff

We are only authorized to buy you guys tendies and turn off all glow int he dark capabilities

orly?

I WANT TENDIES RIGHT NOW!

you have to fill out 5 forms dual copies and we will have tendies express delivered from O'Charleys with your choice of two sauces, no fluoride

anyways, I was off the jewish level a few years ago.

I'm on the jesuit level now senpai

Can I get 2 ranch? I want tots with my tendies too!

you are getting close user, you sound Illuminated

Who is Jewing who? Inquiring minds want to know

behind every jew there is a jesuit.

how about a Jewish Jesuit? Double Jeopardy
>Weishaupt

>how about a Jewish Jesuit?

Hows about a mexican american?

we talkin ms-13 guatemalans larping as mexicans?

la raza cholo, or what?

I'm talking cholas with drawn on eyebrows that smell like manteca and corn tortillas

yes..... Tyrone we have been tracking his activities for some time, he does seem to often glow, he is not with us, perhaps NSA, we have no access to such records

We are not the only government employees that glow in the dark after all, I have heard talk of other divisions also glowing

>you sound Illuminated

I was granted the gift (and curse) of intuitive empathy at a very young age, and have honed it into levels far beyond that.

hmmm same, my friend, I am good at ....shall we say recognizing patterns in large amounts of meta data
youtube.com/watch?v=4mjtgdWd67Q

What do you in the world if you don't mind me asking?

Who gave you the gift? sabaoth?

>expose the Jew while Kushner is busy in Israel doing official business Jewy stuff
KEK!

I second this but instead gib mi 1/4 of a bitcoin, and i will go full 1488 at the direction and will at any moment you require

16GWUBZGz7WGodYqkFzNYLckxLnG2MENCK

does this have anything to do with pic related?
... also Alex Jones was acting really strange today... kind of spooped me

>What do you in the world if you don't mind me asking?

Simply speaking, I don't do. I simply am.

In a world where I can do anything (20/6 vision, inhuman reflexes, learn faster than anyone I've ever met) I do nothing :^). Besides interface with interesting characters. Learn, and listen.

My mother was a healer and clairvoyant. She told me she didn't "make me" and told me my name "was supposed to be Levi".

I've experienced quite a bit that one wouldn't expect given my upbringing though.

big if huge

So you're jewish?

do u glow in the dark?

Norwegian, Czech, Irish, Anglo, Prussian.

Could be, if so, it has been hidden from my entire family tree.

yep user is jewish i can tell a jew can tell

Skimping on the fluoride chief, no deal.

I can neither confirm or deny bankers are the root of all evil and must destroyed with extreme prejudice
Read this short thread and tell me what you think, you seem to be glowing and the CIA needs more radioactive niggers
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143573559/

So who created you, sabaoth?

>posts from one week to go 1488 on the red pills.
I have no idea how to parse this.

>no fluoride

not a commie?

We are one branch among many whose employees glow yes. Terry Davis' operating system was a tool we used to infiltrate the Iranian nuclear compound, it is ultra high tech OS

Nice. Getting real tired of banging the director's wife every day while he spends overtime on us rather than investigating international pedo rings or getting helpful Intel on N. Korea.

do you?

Bertrand Russel, glowed in the dark, but of course you already know that

Send tendies pls.

I don't know.

All I know is I was born after 2 miscarriages.

Still trying to find who I am. But, aren't we all?

I haven't coded in years, sorry. I was proficient at C/C++/C#/HTML/java(&script)/VB at age 14. But at this point, that's all been blasted out of my brain as much as cryptography and non-linear maths.

I've done every drug you can name, and dozens that you can't. Took its toll to gain perspective, but I'm still pretty cogent.

I don't necessarily believe you, but dropping redpills anyways. Commencing bombardment in 3-2-1.

Yes she is a nice piece of ass, I will regret going after the pedos and giving up my head nurse for the week

Not making web apps, mostly just HTML, I can do w/e needs to be done just looking for soldiers who want to get paid and fight the good fight

My palms sweat metal sometimes, does that count?

>soldiers who want to get paid

I don't do anything for money.

we all gotta eat perhaps you could write articles about things people need to know

Why is there a gay club at Langley?

Not Jews per se, but related to Bolshevikism and Communism in general.

>about things people need to know

At this point, it's not even about what they need. It's about what they're ready for. They're unwilling to accept what they need.

We try to keep the faggotry confined to the office

Developer at CIA? You must be working on the interfaces for the NSA systems.

Pleb.

true, not many are, but some will be, and having the info available for those seeking never hurt

Oh yeah, I know it's a running joke, but did you guys actually find secret ayy lmao alien tech?

dude sweet

I simply develop assets, mainly alt-right plants, and fat commies to be run over. We are experts

Yes we have ayy lmao Nazi vibrators and pocket pussies only for in office use

I kinda do that already, I just do it here.

I don't like identity, too many judgements based on preconceptions. I try to buck this, it's why I look like I do, wear what I do, talk as I do, etc. But it seems like people cling to preconceptions more and more by the day.

I don't seek attention or affirmation. Only reason I'm even posting all this shit is because it's a Sunday and I'm tipsy :^).

Sorta.

No really tho, do we know about foul xenos or naw.

Always wanted to know this.

whoa

Yes our research here at the CIA confirms Hitler was possessed by a spear, and it caused his thoughts to be out of whack but it gave him the vision to see the Jew and travel to new dimensions

What is this? From the UFO files?

>I kinda do that already, I just do it here.
Yes this is not reaching the masses however. This has nothing to do with attention of affirmation this is altruistic, the fight off all time, the top tier chess game, spy vs spy

Black Manta.

>pls b real

too bad all you hired for 8 years was fags and jews.

Well, I've been here since its inception, so my mind is basically a steel trap.

I don't care about reaching the masses; I care about reaching the individual, case by case. It is a daunting task, but it is what it is.

Agreed with this, i would lose my job pretty sharpish if i expose full power level

The normies can't take even moderate red-pills, i have commie friends and they go full retard from exposing marxism as cancer, going one step further would almost certainly destroy my life and my missus life, i mean i could survive this and probably keep mine and my pregnant missus going but the current plan is
>she gives birth
>goes on maternaty
>i quit job after she finishes maternaty
>do up our house
>sell it
>move to predomonantly concevative white area in the middle of nowhere

is it worth the risk?, also prepped to defend a full scale shtf, so what are we looking at here?!... this would almost seem that a full financial collapse is imminent and tactical information destruction of the jew is to justify what ever a full financial collapse would entail... am i about to get my hands dirty OP, are we fucked?

What do the aliens look like?

>are we fucked?

Yes, but we can also fuck.

magnets

>What do the aliens look like?

Depends what you consider "alien", innit?

Well the masses are nothing but a swarm of individuals. The revolution is coming no matter what you do best to have people informed of who the true enemies are. Do what you will, there are just very few people in the world god tier red pilled to do this kind of work, thought you might be interested

>Do what you will, there are just very few people in the world god tier red pilled to do this kind of work,

I don't do well in command structure. I'm unable to give respect to people simply for having titles. It's a character flaw, I suppose.

Well you are pretty much right on the money sorry to say. You have a good plan follow it

You have to elaborate now. Do you mean that "aliens" are really just black project spacecraft?

>are really just black project spacecraft?

I'm not going to shit on their games in front of them.

no titles for writing articles bruv, do it from home submit it, we publish it pretty simple

Like I said, I do it person by person, or I do not do it at all. It's like a compulsion, I can't help it.

I'm sorry.

As a Canadian citizen am I eligible for the free tendies?

no prob just keeping an eye on things