Peter Thiel: Japan Has Stopped Copying The West

>Since the Meiji Era (19th century) Japan as been quite competent in copying the West

> After WWII Japan copied the USA so well and to such an extent, that after 30 years it became a fierce competitor.

>Japan, once the poster country for globalization is now moving away from it.

>It's no longer copying the USA, Japanese aren't even playing golf anymore.

>This should lead us to ask some question about America, is our society less worthy to be emulated? Is Japan right, that there isn't much more to learn from us?

Baka Gaijin!

youtube.com/watch?v=DZEdfZGSSXA

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Japs only played along to learn the jew secrets. The west is fucked now... the empire will rise again. Koreans BTFO

They learned what they needed now they are improving upon it, no reason to copy our failures as well. Nippon will lead us into the Future.

>not just removing kikes and destroying their (((culture))) and moving on as a Race

Why do cucks like you exist to watch others do well?

They will never stop playing baseball though.

I work for a Nip company, if they are doing well I do well. Am I not supposed to want the company I work for to do good?

>Yes yes. Good good. Play our baseball. Play our rock and roll music. Indebt yourselves to the extreme. It's the American way.

>Yes yes. Good good. Now import millions of brown people. You have to have fresh blood to pay down the debt you created. It's the American way.

I can see why they stopped following our example.

>don't play golf
>still have vast urban cores covered with skyscrapers dedicated to exporting Western Fashion and cultural byproducts
>insatiable fixation with Western-centric consumerism
>every jap girl wants to look like Taylor Swift

pack it up, we're done boys

Good. American "culture" is trash. The main source of degeneracy and globalism in the world comes from America.

On the one hand, it is true that our civilization is in decline due to infestation by Jew parasites. On the other hand, if gooks aren't copying us then they are completely stagnant. Gooks are biologically incapable of creativity.

unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/

>Japan Has Stopped Copying The West
Good call, T B H

>copy us when we are a proud and homogenous nation
>stops when we become multiculti and weak

Hmm I wonder

Very Tired of apologizing to customer and eat repair cost, you stop shitpost now and start heat treating axle properly

>Gooks are biologically incapable of creativity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions

Evolution doesn't give a prize for second best. Gooks are destined for extinction.

The second best will become the best by default when Whites and Jews become extinct.

Fucking this.

I bought a used 2013 Nissan Leaf and it had a bad wheel bearing. I later learned that the 2013s and on sold in America were made in America with many American made parts, including the wheel bearings. The 2011 and 2012 Nissan Leads were all made in Japan and have none of these issues.

Obviously they would. Peter Thiel is sort of retarded, isn't he?

>1400-1950
You've been declining since then and will continue to decline.

>t. 54%

The economic model you jackass

Oh gee, I certainly needed the billionaire intellectual to tell me that. Such a ground breaking discovery! :^)

Hondas had a similar thing. Accord in the early 90s was greatest, then they started making them in america in 96 or something and quality dropped noticably.

I'm glad not everyone is copying us. I don't want every place to be like here. When I travel I want to see something different.

I never thought we were necessarily better and didn't know why people were giving up their ways for ours.

Thats because Japan doesn't have unions and affirmatime action.

>is our society less worthy to be emulated?
Well, women, niggers, and Jews are influencing everything now, so... absolutely.

> Is Japan right, that there isn't much more to learn from us?
The West is being deliberately corrupted and destroyed, so... absolutely.

golf, american? wat.

you didnt know?

we china now

>Whites and Jews become extinct.
I don't see how both can become extinct, gooks aren't that lucky.

>You've been declining since then and will continue to decline.
We are having some minor civilizational parasite problems, but I'm sure that we'll recover. Once we do recover, I don't see us continuing to pretend that non-whites are human.

THE JAPS HAVE DEVELOPED A SMALLER, FASTER, MORE JEWY JEW FOR HALF THE SHEKELS

>Is a country of obese, half-nigger retards rampaging around the world to steal other people's shit and who haven't been a major leader in technology that doesn't involve murdering people or promoting niggerization for generations unworthy to be emulated?
It's a tough one, I'll give him that.

Japan is ahead of the curve, they just need to get their young people to make samurai babies

ur feak news