If you were tasked, with creating a counter terrorism campaign that would be 100% effective...

If you were tasked, with creating a counter terrorism campaign that would be 100% effective, and end all terrorism worldwide.

How would you do it? Let's say, your money, political power, and legislative influence was completely an infinite pool, and any idea you had, could be and would be implemented.

What would you do to permanently end terrorism?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill everyone who embraces islam, worldwide.

execute muslims on stream until they listen to me

Nuke Mekka

Look up what the savage anglos did to the boers in south afrika. Repeat.

>What would you do to permanently end terrorism?
Feed every terrorist to starving wild hogs, dead or alive.

Keep israel out of geopolitics.

Kill all humans.

this is the face of antifa. fear us bitches.

Depends, will you hire me for my work mr. CIA man?

Outlaw Islam in all western countries.

Release anti-Islam propaganda (best part is you don't even need to manipulate the truth, the religion is shitty enough on it's own).

Teach about Islam in schools the same way the teach about the Nazis.

Put a full trade embargo on all Islamic countries until they swear off Islam. Fund alternatives to oil and revoke the citizenship of westerns for work in their lands to be on the safe side.

In a normal world this would already be a thing.

> how to end terrorism
I would define terrorism as nothing. So nothing would be terrorsim.
You could alternatively define terrorism as gone. So terrorism is gone.
Case solved. Fuck yourself and write your essay for highschool by yourself.

Aliens. Give them common enemy.

Hi guys. I am an atheist from turkey who has zero humans in his life. I have thought about why undeveloped countries are undeveloped my whole life.

When you are a very young smart person or an any age stupid person you blame others such as non muslims.

But if you are a smart human you start to see that foreigners are not the problem. It is not true to say usa implemented a bad education system to turkey for marshal plan help. Turkey didnt have education before that anyway. Also erdogan have absolute power in turkey. He can do what the fuck ever he wants yet he doesnt implement a good education system.

So as you can see you start to blame people in your own culture. religion, country as you grow up if you are smart. You blame muslims, you blame erdogan, you blame islam.

But then you look at people who dont care much about islam and dont vote for erdogan. And they are fucking sluts who know nothing in life other than sex and drugs. (these people generally support progressive policies not to be a developed country but so they can live their slut lifestyle easily.)

Then you start to realise islam is not the ROOT CAUSE. Muslims are not the root cause, erdogan is not the root cause.

Then you ask, what the fuck is the problem then? The asnwer is dna of the people in this country... And at that point you become a self redpilled person and people you talk onlike start to suggest you go hang out in Sup Forums because you sound alot like them. And you do start using Sup Forums and plan destruction of inferior humans with your fellow nazis.
How you end terrorism? Kill all inferior humans... Inferior human = a human who hates science(and sees science as a thing to pass for exams), hates smart humans, knows nothing in life other than sex and drugs, has no difference from monkeys.

Massive de/anti radicalism campaign. More effort towards taking away social media platforms. Eliminate the money men and recruiters 1st. Heavy diplomatic pressure sanctions on terror sponsors. Deport rather than interview suspects that later commit terror. Media campaign to educate civilians to be aware and how to respond to acts to reduce casualties. Encourage economic activity-not aid- to create jobs in areas known to have high recruitment rates. Go harder after the imas practicing the radical version in madrassas and moskes. Reduce drone activity that affects civilians. Vet migrants better. Deport known sympathizers of jihad. Cease activities related to gloss over attacks or downplay them.
Hire massively. Reasses all anti terror activity to see what works and what isn't working. For starters.

Move to different planet.
Dont tell the Muslims.

something something containere herein

snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp

>killing captured jihadis by burning them in boiling pig blood or something

this, it may sound fringe but NWO will stage an ayy attack to unite all people and defeat nationalism. the Ayys will either be GMO people or robots.

>root cause is in their DNA
Biological savagery is also an answer I can get behind friend, because it justifies my frothing at the mouth racism

>take le few based coloureds aboard
>they end up outbreeding us on Mars as well

Let loose Delta force and DEVGRU upon them and watc the carnage from helmet cam live feeds.

satan

Infect all the goats with AIDS

kill all muslims

>Kill or banish fighting age men
>Burn all farms and buildings that could support the enemy
>Round up women and children in concentration camps
>Divide the land into grids guarded by towers and patrolled by armored trains

As fucked up as the tactics were that brits used they worked