Go on reddit

>go on reddit
>post that muslims should be deported
>banned again

I really wish there was a place I could talk to that wasn't with you dumb fucks.

>posting the picture of a mixed girl

>criticizing asuka

Poor OP, forever alone.

She's hot as fuck.
How the hell can you tell she's mixed anyways?

White/Japper master race will rule the future.

I remember when reddit used to be based. I miss reddit.. now its just muh drumpf.

this, but you must remember that Jews fear the samurai.

you stuck here with us forever!

That's not off by one you stupid syrup-nigger.

leddit was never based, always been a liberal shithole

>>go on reddit
Well, there's your problem right there

Anime is for losers. It isn't high art it is pretentious Asian crap. Go outside and do something with your life. Act your age.

heh. Want some free advice mister? here it is:

You have two options, lose now, or lose later.

but she's a cute

He's german, its in his blood

reddit's such a weird place. They're dealing with some sort of russian army right now, apparently.

I love you too, faggot.

You're worse - you're a dumb fuck in denial. Go read the bible or something you kike fag.

Voat.co

Its got the reddit forum style with less fags, sure they still show up because its free speech but the userbase is redpilled on everything including jews etc. Not a day goes by where we dont get jew, nogger and musdlime hate threads to the top.

>uses the word redpilled
>thinks he's worth speaking to

Uses anime pictures, talks like his peter is longer than 2in

fuck off shill

is trap?

I sure do. Fond of anime.

Fuck u den

And that makes you a faggot or an gaysian

oh no, that's quite wrong.

what about shitskin Christians in the west? Sounds like your just a christcuck, and deserve any shit you get on Sup Forums

Welcome to world's biggest free speech platform. We have freedums American bald eagles can only dream of. If all speech is not free, then someone dictates what is free and what is not.

You can try to go to reddit or other "open" discussion forum just to see those are everything but open and wrongthinkers will be purged.

Hail Sup Forums. Hail true freedom of speech. Hail Hitler, because this is few places you can say it even if you do not support his ideology. There will be time in our near future when governments want to shut down places like Sup Forums. Know that it is coming, and be happy we have this before the party is over and we'll have to regroup at darkweb.

Hitler did... some things right.

Lol whatever, ive never met an anime fan that I would consider having the mental capacity of an adult. Every one that I have ever met has been inhibited in some way. The manchild syndrome is real.

Do you watch adventure time and R&M too?

our talks are the best talks, aren't they folks?

oh, you want to play that game. That's fine, I can throw down the gauntlet.

Tell me which presidential candidate needed shinpads.

should be easy, mister mental adult capacity

Go back redditor.

Sup Forums says that, but if i post a thread here and some faggot mod thinks its off topic for /pol it gets deleted. Like i want to post in any other part of this site but /pol.....

I will read anything you post several times over if a picture is include. What a doll. Even use one of you glaring at the camera.

well you can have pictures if you want them mister

What is Freedom of Religion? You live in the US would be surprised if you knew more than 5 Muslims personally.

well islam is a race not a religion so that doesn't apply

your waifu has such a lovely smile

>using reddit ever
go back faggot

eyes

I'm in love!

Word.

waiting for benis

The only attractive cosplayer girl out there.
Her one eye poses and angry faces make me hard

K so you probably went on /r/Steam or something and said this shit and got banned. Got it.

>>post that muslims should be deported
what if you posted that whites should be deported from moslem countries? i wonder what would happen (nothing would happen).

If you're going to post retarded shit on anywhere other than Sup Forums expect to get banned.

>liking asuka
trash can lover btfo

the character is from evangelion and she is half-American, quarter-German and quarter-Japanese

deporting moslems is retarded shit?

Marxism thought control is indeed a bitch. All of 4chin will be plebbit soon.

this is the correct way to subvert reddit, to turn them to fascists.

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

That has to be the stupidest shit I've ever heard. How are you going to prove who's Muslim and who's not? What is the Constitution?

Also you're going to deport half of NASA, say goodbye to all your space dreams.

I kind of know what you are saying. It sucks that you can't call someone a nigger or say kikes are evil on any other forum without some faggot banning you I guess that is the major draw for this place but it coarsens everything to a point it just becomes shitposting

haahahahaha you have no choice

REEEEEE I KNOW WHO ASUKA IS I'M A GREEK A MAN OF CULTURE REEEEE

Wait, unless he was calling Asuka mixed and not the cosplaying grill.

well i'd start by executing traitors like you, then i'd move on to the moslems next

>go on Sup Forums
>talk about how hit little girls are and how incest is ideal
>get banned again
Ah, , that's what VPNs are for

You sound like that clown that said he had candy in his van. He didn't.

>Liking any Evangelion girls

This is why you're fucking retarded, nigger.

Reddit has effort posting, which is something that Sup Forums lacks entirely. It is 100% true that everyone on reddit is a faggot and wrong about most things. Is Sup Forums really that different in this regard? A lot of 4chinners are faggot niggers who don't know a god damn thing about anything. The only thing Sup Forums is useful for is making you actually laugh as opposed to blowing air out your nose, and redpilling people. But honestly the redpilling has gone by the wayside completely; you have to travel to infchan to get actual information.

This place is a shithole. You can't raid or doxx people... what's the point? No different from leddit honestly. Yes some of the effort posting on leddit is trash... as long you you head towards the right places it's bearable and actually informative.

>Sup Forums
>pros: funni maymays, habbenings, making fun of nogs
>cons: can't even raid, can't even dox, no holocaust denial

>l'eddit
>pros: effort posting
>cons: faggots, cucks, actual fucking women shitting up discussion

>This place is a shithole. You can't raid or doxx people.
Yeah. Start it here and take it to discord when 404s begin. Been there, done that.

Bump for my favorite girl.

true mate it's a farce. But if 4chins is a honeypot, Discord is a fucking foot snare.

One day I'm gonna start a raid Discord channel though. Everytime anyone posts a call to action, "muh personal army" bleeds out everytime. The god damn shills. THERE'S NO CONSCRIPTION FOR THE ARMY YOU FUCKING NIGGERS.

Sometimes I can't tell if the people here are shills, or just dense. Despite the evidence that 3-letter agencies explore this place on the daily, I'm pretty sure that the majority are fags.

No raids, no doxxing... fucking useless desu. Atechan ain't real enough to handle the bants either. Leddit is fucked. TOR chans are too slow... it's over lads. good run.

You're not stuck in here with us.... We're stuck in here with you!

I wonder if her penis is bigger than mine

What isn't?

A real man. Stay onboard.

Me too ffs

Family
Friends
Even fucking reddit
And Sup Forums neets are the only ones who you can actually debate with

why

this, rebbit has always been shit

Face it. Sup Forums the last great refuge of freedom of speech on the internet. Its almost ironic...

I have the abilites to start a site that is controlled by no one but me. Anything would be allowed. Problem is $20,000 USD a month in bandwidth before legal fees. Other than that, I am your knight in shining armor. Adn that is a real problem.

almost...it is. Japanese anime site. LMAO.

dropped. so in real life she'll be an ugly orange hair slant eye yellow colored girl.

Who cares what produced such a beautiful thing? I would settle for a garden slug, Even a snake.

Reddit was barely tolerable before the election but it became a cesspool of virtue signalling, outrage, and totally-not-mass botted upboated FUCK DRUMPF posts appearing on the front page every day immediately after.

post on topic then you whiny bitch

You want more?

reddit was always trash, you were just asleep.
the point of why it is trash is because things like that happen

I must admit I am posting to this thread for no other reason than your beauty. Please keep it up my dear.

"free speech will not be tolerated"

Looks like auggie froggie

More

No one cares you fucking kike.

Oh yes we do

nigger

>asukafag

>That after the Pulse nightclub shooting when reddit went crazy with "your racism is worse than the killing!" and "I really hoped the shooter wasn't a muslim" posts
>Faggots actually trying to backpedal on a tragedy because it didn't fit their narrative
That's when I knew I was done with the site

Muslims can kill every kike in the world and I wouldn't give a shit lol.

Kike filth

>arguing about which mentally unstable 14 year old is better on a Laotian trawling forum